SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

Paul Essien
I'd be ok with black kids cheating in school.

White people would have no problem with black people cheating to get into colleges ? Cmon talk sense. White people don't think that way..
When I was in High School we had a fellow student that was cheating on tests. His GPA was 4.0 (in those days you couldn't do any better) He got into Stanford on a full ride academic scholarship and flunked out the first year. He couldn't cut the load and handle honest work. None of us were surprised. Oh, by the way, he was as white as you could be and for our school he was rich (that meant by normal standards he was middle class). Cheating and Affirmative Action will get you into the door, but to stay the course you have to perform.
I don't think cheating is OK. but at least if you are cheating to better yourself, your objective is admirable even if your conduct isn't.

TO fix stupid, you have to recognize that you are stupid and make an effort. You refuse to recognize that you are both stupid and ignorant. You spend your life blaming others for your problems instead of fixing them. If you want to stop the very few actual racists from making statements about many blacks being ignorant or criminal, fix the problem. the very same comments were made about the Italians, Irish, Japanese and Chinese in the past and they rammed the comments down the throats of the ignorant racists by PERFORMING. That's all blacks have to do. Change your culture to one that glorifies success, not one that shifts the blame for failure. Ostracize men who have kids and aren't in their lives or that don't pay their child support. Ostracize women who have multiple children by multiple fathers. Ostracize criminals and thugs and praise successes.
I'm not asking what black people should do.

I'm asking - What do you do with all these stupid black people. ? I'm stupid. I have an IQ lower than a snakes belly.

So what do you do ?

AZrailwhale
When I was in High School we had a fellow student that was cheating on tests. His GPA was 4.0 (in those days you couldn't do any better) He got into Stanford on a full ride academic scholarship and flunked out the first year. He couldn't cut the load and handle honest work. None of us were surprised. Oh, by the way, he was as white as you could be and for our school he was rich (that meant by normal standards he was middle class). Cheating and Affirmative Action will get you into the door, but to stay the course you have to perform. I don't think cheating is OK. but at least if you are cheating to better yourself, your objective is admirable even if your conduct isn't.

But if white people are smart then why do you guys feel the need to cheat ? Look. You don't need to tell me this story. I know.

The entire education system is based around benefitting White people and nobody else.

I'm not asking what black people should do.

I'm asking - What do you do with all these stupid black people. ? I'm stupid. I have an IQ lower than a snakes belly.

So what do you do ?
Fixing YOUR problem isn't my job. I have a good life and am happy surrounded by neighbors of all ethnicities and religions.

AZrailwhale
When I was in High School we had a fellow student that was cheating on tests. His GPA was 4.0 (in those days you couldn't do any better) He got into Stanford on a full ride academic scholarship and flunked out the first year. He couldn't cut the load and handle honest work. None of us were surprised. Oh, by the way, he was as white as you could be and for our school he was rich (that meant by normal standards he was middle class). Cheating and Affirmative Action will get you into the door, but to stay the course you have to perform. I don't think cheating is OK. but at least if you are cheating to better yourself, your objective is admirable even if your conduct isn't.

But if white people are smart then why do you guys feel the need to cheat ? Look. You don't need to tell me this story. I know.

The entire education system is based around benefitting White people and nobody else.
The rest of us didn't feel the need to cheat and my high school was as diverse as any. Whites were a minority, if there was a majority it was all the Asians if you lumped them all together. You really need to lose the chip on your shoulder. Inner city schools, which mine was, don't benefit anyone. If you want an education in one, you get it in spite of the school. The kids who got educated and succeeded were those whose parents cared about education and pushed them. The rest ended up in gangs and prison. No one owes you a damn thing, you get what you earn and not a damn thing more or less.

Fixing YOUR problem isn't my job. I have a good life and am happy surrounded by neighbors of all ethnicities and religions.
I'm not interested in knowing what you think about black people. I didn't ask that.

I asked

What do you do (white people) with these stupid black people ?

AZrailwhale
The rest of us didn't feel the need to cheat and my high school was as diverse as any. Whites were a minority, if there was a majority it was all the Asians if you lumped them all together. You really need to lose the chip on your shoulder. Inner city schools, which mine was, don't benefit anyone. If you want an education in one, you get it in spite of the school. The kids who got educated and succeeded were those whose parents cared about education and pushed them. The rest ended up in gangs and prison. No one owes you a damn thing, you get what you earn and not a damn thing more or less.

Well that's what your telling me. But I don't believe you went to school were whites were a minority. The same way I don't believe sealybobo went to a school were whites are a minority. White people make sure they send their kids to schools were their is as fewer black people as possible

Paul Essien rape at twice the rate...murder at FOUR times the rate/etc
Look man. The past and present and future of black people concern me the most, in the that history, white people have been the most evil. I don't care about white people the way you do and I'm sure the same you feel the same way about black people.

AZrailwhale

Well that's what your telling me. But I don't believe you went to school were whites were a minority. The same way I don't believe sealybobo went to a school were whites are a minority. White people make sure they send their kids to schools were their is as fewer black people as possible
Oh we got the hell out asap. My dad was broke and we lived with my mom's mom. He tried to go into business with his dad but that didn't work out and so he made more money as a cook in someone else's restaurant. But still he was making like $5 hr. Then one day he found out Ford Cafeteria was hiring. He got the job. It paid $12 hr plus benefits. So he saved all his money so he could put 20% down on a $50k home in the suburbs. I already showed you that Emerson Middle School is the school I went to and it's 99% white. This AZrailwhale doesn't know what a inner city school is if his school had mostly asians. That's a dream school compared to the one I went to. Mine was 99% black. It was me, my brother and Kenneth. The only 3 whites and Kenneth moved before we did. I always laugh when a white tells me they grew on on 6 and evergreen too. I say, "oh really what school did you go to?" and they all say, "my parents sent me to private school". We couldn't afford that.

And even though the school he's taking about is way better than the one I attended, he is spot on about the schools, parents and students in inner city schools.

The kids who got educated and succeeded were those whose parents cared about education and pushed them. The rest ended up in gangs and prison. No one owes you a damn thing, you get what you earn and not a damn thing more or less.

This is actually true even in good public schools. Kids who want to slide by are allowed. What's the teacher supposed to do if the parent/kid doesn't care?

Oh we got the hell out asap. My dad was broke and we lived with my mom's mom. He tried to go into business with his dad but that didn't work out and so he made more money as a cook in someone else's restaurant. But still he was making like $5 hr. Then one day he found out Ford Cafeteria was hiring. He got the job. It paid $12 hr plus benefits. So he saved all his money so he could put 20% down on a $50k home in the suburbs. I already showed you that Emerson Middle School is the school I went to and it's 99% white. This AZrailwhale doesn't know what a inner city school is if his school had mostly asians. That's a dream school compared to the one I went to. Mine was 99% black. It was me, my brother and Kenneth. The only 3 whites and Kenneth moved before we did. I always laugh when a white tells me they grew on on 6 and evergreen too. I say, "oh really what school did you go to?" and they all say, "my parents sent me to private school". We couldn't afford that.

And even though the school he's taking about is way better than the one I attended, he is spot on about the schools, parents and students in inner city schools.

The kids who got educated and succeeded were those whose parents cared about education and pushed them. The rest ended up in gangs and prison. No one owes you a damn thing, you get what you earn and not a damn thing more or less.

This is actually true even in good public schools. Kids who want to slide by are allowed. What's the teacher supposed to do if the parent/kid doesn't care?
Well that's what your telling me.

I'm not interested in knowing what you think about black people. I didn't ask that.

I asked

What do you do (white people) with these stupid black people ?
We don't do anything. They either choose to continue to be low income low education citizens or they don't. Nothing we can do about it. And if there is no economic opportunities for you in your community, get out. You are in America after all. There are foreigners on the border right now dying to get in and they are going to work harder than those low income low education blacks. And their kids are going to do better than those black kids. Why? Funny you want to blame whitey but you can't get yourself to blame the parents.

I love it that you don't believe my stories when they go against what you believe. Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye. Or that dad didn't let my brother in to his home. I love it that you don't believe blacks would be just as bad as whites if they had the power but from my experience, they were worse.

Well that's what your telling me.
I guess I won't believe anything you have to say then either, even though I have no reason to lie and I've told these stories before.

And that school I went to wasn't 99% black when I was in kindergarden. It was mostly white. 1st grade it was half black. 2nd grade it was 80% black. By 3rd grade there were only 3 whites left.

You can use my story as an example of what whites did wrong. White flight. And we took all the economic opportunities with us. Did the crime come first or did white flight come first? Had whites stayed put and the community was "diverse" it could have been a good community but all the whites left.

Actually, my older cousins went to a Southfield public school where the school was 30% black. The 30% terrorized the 70%. They formed gangs and the white kids were not that violent. So I wouldn't send my kid to a school that had any more blacks than the % of blacks that are in this country. So 15%. If the school only has 15% blacks, that would be fine. Any more that school is going to go to shit.

sealybobo
We don't do anything.

Exactly and that's how you silence ppl like you. Get them to tell you what should be done.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe my stories when they go against what you believe.

Because white supremacists have no problem lying to black people. You have admitted to me that you lie to your so called black friends because they have no idea about your views on black people.

And they're your so called friends lol

So of course you're going to lie to me, someone on the internet, who you don't know.

sealybobo
Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye.

Well that's what you are telling me. But as I said the teachers and the kids are not here to give their side of the story.

sealybobo
Or that dad didn't let my brother in to his home.

Well that's what you are telling me. The dad is not here to give his side of the story.

sealybobo
I love it that you don't believe blacks would be just as bad as whites if they had the power but from my experience, they were worse.

*if* white supremacist are biggest *if* people in the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back