SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

AZrailwhale
That’s slavery’s logic, if the slave belongs to the master, all the products of his or her labor do as well. A “good” master (one who believes in enlightened self interest) would share the profits with the slave to encourage the slave to spend his private time making even more money for the master. A “bad” master would just take all the profits and punish the slave if he complained. Nobody here has ever said slavery was good that I can remember.

Trying to differentiate between a good and bad slave master is like trying to differentiate between a good and bad rapist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
AZrailwhale
That’s slavery’s logic, if the slave belongs to the master, all the products of his or her labor do as well. A “good” master (one who believes in enlightened self interest) would share the profits with the slave to encourage the slave to spend his private time making even more money for the master. A “bad” master would just take all the profits and punish the slave if he complained. Nobody here has ever said slavery was good that I can remember.

Trying to differentiate between a good and bad slave master is like trying to differentiate between a good and bad rapist.
I agree, that’s why I put good and bad in quotes. In the thousands of years slavery existed its always been evil and only benefitted the slavemasters. But there are things worse than slavery and always have been.

why is it whities job to improve black unemployment, black education failures and 70 percent single mom homes?
Single moms have boyfriends. White public policy is the cause of our problems.

More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number. Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

As for the Government starting in about 1966 they have sunk trillions into program after program,
90 percent of black crimes are black on black.

Meanwhile whites account for 60 percent of violent crime andwhites kill each other at nearly the same percentage.

A white dude named Tim Wise did a statistical analysis and found that 1 in 100,000 blacks are killed by whites while 1 in 277,000 whites are killed by blacks Now since your punk ass wants to argue per capita, this shows that blacks are nearly 3 times more likely to be killed by whites than vise versa.. I created a thread with this in it. So if you want a link because you don't want to be;ieve the truth,...

I agree, that’s why I put good and bad in quotes. In the thousands of years slavery existed its always been evil and only benefitted the slavemasters. But there are things worse than slavery and always have been.
It's funny how whites say this shit.

Because the black criminal does not just rob blacks murder blacks or effect blacks. The Government with MY tax money has spent trillions on uplifting a group of people that the majority of that group don't appreciate it and don't take advantage of the effort. Start doing something for yourself for once.
There are more white criminals and the majority of government programs have been done for whites.

Start doing something for yourself for once.
All Rise!

Tonights lesson:

The Government Has Always Been The White Mans Boots.

When whites make comments like the one I quoted, it's time to show the white man how he "lifted himself up by the bootstraps."

In the history of this country, I as a layman ordinary average joe can point to 3 specific instances where whatever government was in power, whether a colonial or constitutional republic, provided direct economic stimulus or assistance primarily to whites. Headlights, The Homestead Acts, and the New Deal to include the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act.

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land for each immigrant. The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright. It got even better for colonists as those who paid for slaves also got 50 acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia remaining in effect for 161 years until May 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in Maryland, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Headrights were just the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

The Homestead Acts passed in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is probably the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. Unfortunately, the formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase the white advantage. This law expanded the power of the federal government which was beneficial to its monitoring of the American economy. Many of today’s republicans complaining about how government expansion is wrong, benefitted from this government expansion. I say this because the FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today. It began by publishing The Underwriting Manual which set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess the value and creditworthiness of homes and neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA was able to establish a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system.

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

The assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the Social Security Act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children.

“For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

Eventually, the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things but… This is the trouble with so many things in the history of America. There is always a but. Being imperfect, we all have buts and not just the ones we sit on. Yet in some cases, the word but comes before critical facts that change how we see things. In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to make a compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill. This law provided benefits for veterans returning from the Second World War. Funds were paid for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time southern congressmen fought passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks. The G.I Bill was no different.

Democratic congressmen in the south fought against provisions of the GI Bill out of fear that returning black veterans might be able to pressure southern whites using public support for veterans to end the white dependence on cheap black labor and the white racial preferences better known as, “the southern “way of life.” Southern Democrats using the same tactics they used to make certain other policies in the New Deal helped as few black people as possible, wanted benefits to be administered by the states. Mississippi Congressman John Rankin was the ringleader in that regard. He and other Southern Democrats knew doing that would allow southern states to do what each state had been doing since the Civil Rights Cases. That would be states implementing policies full of loopholes and restrictions that would be enforced on blacks but not whites thereby ensuring the GI Bill would primarily benefit whites. Northern Republicans gave southern Democrats what they wanted.

The reality of the G.I. Bill is that black veterans were sabotaged at nearly every opportunity. Due to the racism in our society that overflowed into the military, blacks were disproportionately dishonorably discharged. Dishonorable discharge disqualified veterans from benefits, so that stopped some black veterans. Acts by white terrorists were committed against black veterans. Some black veterans survived the war, came home, tried to use the benefits they so rightfully earned, and ended up getting lynched. Due to segregation, black veterans could often not access the same classes or training as their white counterparts. When the VA wasn’t trying to send black veterans to vocational schools, it was sending the large majority of them to black colleges that had been underfunded since the 1890 Morrill Act and the Plessy decision.

Northern universities were slow to admit blacks. “In 1947, some 70,000 African American veterans were unable to obtain admission to crowded, under-resourced black colleges. The University of Pennsylvania—one of the least-discriminatory schools at the time—enrolled only 40 African American students in its 1946 student body of 9,000.” Southern universities? Forget about it. “After World War II, blacks wanting to attend college in the South were restricted to about 100 public and private schools, few of which offered education beyond the baccalaureate and more than a quarter of which were junior colleges, with the highest degree below the B.A.”

I am going to present a policy here that many will not believe has benefitted whites. However, the statistics regarding white wealth between the time the policy was implemented until now shows that this program has benefitted white families more than anyone else by increasing family income due to the creation of more double wage-earning families. That policy is Affirmative Action.

“Hoping to create in white men and women a shared sense of victimization at the hands of people of color, conservatives have made sure to ignore whatever gains have come to women through affirmative action and have sought to “racialize” the debate and its attendant imagery.”

Tim Wise

Some will ask, “How do you figure? Affirmative Action was made for blacks! Wrong! Affirmative Action was created to combat discrimination and blacks have not been the only ones discriminated against. So here we introduce another protected group, women. That includes white women.

The increases in white women graduating college then entering into higher-paying fields formerly dominated by men increased the earnings of white women. Since white men were already disproportionately represented in high-paying positions, as white women married those men, their earnings combined with his further increased white wealth.

So when a white person says something like this:

Start doing something for yourself for once.

It shows they are completely ignorant.

HERE ENDETH THE LESSON!

Paul Essien
Do you notice we are never right with Paul. He always has a comeback.

That because I know what you will say.

Paul Essien
Which makes me feel like he's not listening.

I am listening. I'm just disagreeing with you.

You make the mistake into thinking that I'm trying to persuade you.

I'm not.

To persuade people you need 3 things
  1. Gain the reader’s trust
  2. Appeal to the head
  3. Appeal to the heart
Hitler said you just need the last. In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

But for some reason you expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. See I'm just sick and tired of this

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

sealybobo
Or, he hears the argument but he must have taken an African American Study class or a CRT type class and he learned all the comebacks. I have to admit, as a former liberal, I used to come back with all those "yea buts" too.

You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when your around your family and friends. They sound good when no-one is there to check them.
No. You would lose in front of an audience too. It's why your people aren't more vocal about these arguments you're making here. We would call bullshit. And it's why we just don't have these conversations with black people face to face. You would get your feelings hurt. You have victim mentality and you need to get over it.

A great example is the fatherlessness problem in your communities. Your only come back is us white people created that fatherlessness problem a long time ago. We broke up the black families. Are you serious? So today, you young black men who have baby mama's. You're saying we did that to you? I don't think so. My parents taught me not to knock up a woman before I can afford a child. And I listened. Put a condom on they said. And I listened. Did you listen? Did your mama even tell you to wear a condom? I hear black men hate wearing condoms. So, you did that shit to yourselves. And you continue to do it. That's why Detroit is a shithole. Because of fatherlessness. And no whitey did not do that to your generation. YOU did that to yourselves.

I also know what you are going to say because I was a liberal white for 50 years. I made every argument you're making in your defense. But it went unappreciated. PLUS, it's not really our fault anymore. We've done all we can. Now you need to do for yourselves. And remember, I'm not talking about blacks in Metro Detroit. They're doing alright. I'm talking about the blacks in Detroit who have victim mentality. Stop telling them it's whitey's fault. Do you know what happens when you tell them that? They wait for us to do something to fix their situation. Tell them they are responsible for themselves. Enuf excuses.

sealybobo
See, you think all whites are white supremacists and that we don't care about ROI. You're FOS

They don't when it comes to black people.

Black degradation is essential to White supremacists.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.
You're stuck in the early part of last century dude.

Meanwhile in the real world, black owned restaurants, want paying customers. IN most areas, whites are the majority of that.

THe idea that blacks restaurant owners don't want white customers, is silly.
Lauren Hill from the Foogies said something stupid like this about only caring about her black fans. I think that was when she fell off the charts. As talented as she was, I'm glad she went away. Let's see how much money she can make singing to black folks.

How much is Lauryn Hill Worth? Lauryn Hill Net Worth: Lauryn Hill is an American singer/songwriter, rapper, producer, and actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. She is best known for being a member of the band the Fugees and for her subsequent solo career.

I bet you anything she doesn't have $8 million anymore.

All Rise!

Tonights lesson:

The Government Has Always Been The White Mans Boots.

When whites make comments like the one I quoted, it's time to show the white man how he "lifted himself up by the bootstraps."

In the history of this country, I as a layman ordinary average joe can point to 3 specific instances where whatever government was in power, whether a colonial or constitutional republic, provided direct economic stimulus or assistance primarily to whites. Headlights, The Homestead Acts, and the New Deal to include the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act.

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land for each immigrant. The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright. It got even better for colonists as those who paid for slaves also got 50 acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia remaining in effect for 161 years until May 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in Maryland, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Headrights were just the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

The Homestead Acts passed in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is probably the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. Unfortunately, the formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase the white advantage. This law expanded the power of the federal government which was beneficial to its monitoring of the American economy. Many of today’s republicans complaining about how government expansion is wrong, benefitted from this government expansion. I say this because the FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. But the government had standards and most of those standards were based on racist beliefs.

Between 1934 and 1968, the FHA implemented and put into practice a policy that still negatively impacts communities today. It began by publishing The Underwriting Manual which set the guidelines real estate agents used to assess the value and creditworthiness of homes and neighborhoods. This manual promoted racist real estate practices by defending racially restrictive covenants and segregated communities. Due to this manual, the FHA was able to establish a neighborhood grading system based purely on false racist perceptions.

Redlining was the name of that grading system.

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

The assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the Social Security Act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children.

“For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

Eventually, the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things but… This is the trouble with so many things in the history of America. There is always a but. Being imperfect, we all have buts and not just the ones we sit on. Yet in some cases, the word but comes before critical facts that change how we see things. In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to make a compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill. This law provided benefits for veterans returning from the Second World War. Funds were paid for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time southern congressmen fought passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks. The G.I Bill was no different.

Democratic congressmen in the south fought against provisions of the GI Bill out of fear that returning black veterans might be able to pressure southern whites using public support for veterans to end the white dependence on cheap black labor and the white racial preferences better known as, “the southern “way of life.” Southern Democrats using the same tactics they used to make certain other policies in the New Deal helped as few black people as possible, wanted benefits to be administered by the states. Mississippi Congressman John Rankin was the ringleader in that regard. He and other Southern Democrats knew doing that would allow southern states to do what each state had been doing since the Civil Rights Cases. That would be states implementing policies full of loopholes and restrictions that would be enforced on blacks but not whites thereby ensuring the GI Bill would primarily benefit whites. Northern Republicans gave southern Democrats what they wanted.

The reality of the G.I. Bill is that black veterans were sabotaged at nearly every opportunity. Due to the racism in our society that overflowed into the military, blacks were disproportionately dishonorably discharged. Dishonorable discharge disqualified veterans from benefits, so that stopped some black veterans. Acts by white terrorists were committed against black veterans. Some black veterans survived the war, came home, tried to use the benefits they so rightfully earned, and ended up getting lynched. Due to segregation, black veterans could often not access the same classes or training as their white counterparts. When the VA wasn’t trying to send black veterans to vocational schools, it was sending the large majority of them to black colleges that had been underfunded since the 1890 Morrill Act and the Plessy decision.

Northern universities were slow to admit blacks. “In 1947, some 70,000 African American veterans were unable to obtain admission to crowded, under-resourced black colleges. The University of Pennsylvania—one of the least-discriminatory schools at the time—enrolled only 40 African American students in its 1946 student body of 9,000.” Southern universities? Forget about it. “After World War II, blacks wanting to attend college in the South were restricted to about 100 public and private schools, few of which offered education beyond the baccalaureate and more than a quarter of which were junior colleges, with the highest degree below the B.A.”

I am going to present a policy here that many will not believe has benefitted whites. However, the statistics regarding white wealth between the time the policy was implemented until now shows that this program has benefitted white families more than anyone else by increasing family income due to the creation of more double wage-earning families. That policy is Affirmative Action.

“Hoping to create in white men and women a shared sense of victimization at the hands of people of color, conservatives have made sure to ignore whatever gains have come to women through affirmative action and have sought to “racialize” the debate and its attendant imagery.”

Tim Wise

Some will ask, “How do you figure? Affirmative Action was made for blacks! Wrong! Affirmative Action was created to combat discrimination and blacks have not been the only ones discriminated against. So here we introduce another protected group, women. That includes white women.

The increases in white women graduating college then entering into higher-paying fields formerly dominated by men increased the earnings of white women. Since white men were already disproportionately represented in high-paying positions, as white women married those men, their earnings combined with his further increased white wealth.

So when a white person says something like this:

It shows they are completely ignorant.

HERE ENDETH THE LESSON!
Forget about all that. How do you lift yourself up by your bootstraps today? Is it any different for a black person than it is the white? Would you give the black person different advice?

Lauren Hill from the Foogies said something stupid like this about only caring about her black fans. I think that was when she fell off the charts. As talented as she was, I'm glad she went away. Let's see how much money she can make singing to black folks.

How much is Lauryn Hill Worth? Lauryn Hill Net Worth: Lauryn Hill is an American singer/songwriter, rapper, producer, and actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. She is best known for being a member of the band the Fugees and for her subsequent solo career.

I bet you anything she doesn't have $8 million anymore.

When I was doing food delivery during a down period of my previous career, I did a pick up from a small operation inside of a gas station, run by a black guy doing cajun cooking. The food looked pretty good. It is on the far side of my city, but I hope to get a chance to try it out someday.

His client base might have been based in the black community at some point. But if so, it had already grown well outside of it. I drove past it recently and was pleased to see it was still surviving.

I prefer to look at the little guys, instead of the millionaires. There are a lot more of them. They are the Real American Dream. Everyone can hope to have something like that, ie a successful small business doing something they like, if not love, and making people happy with good food and being appreciated.

AZrailwhale

Or differentiating between a good and bad boss.

When I was doing food delivery during a down period of my previous career, I did a pick up from a small operation inside of a gas station, run by a black guy doing cajun cooking. The food looked pretty good. It is on the far side of my city, but I hope to get a chance to try it out someday.

His client base might have been based in the black community at some point. But if so, it had already grown well outside of it. I drove past it recently and was pleased to see it was still surviving.

I prefer to look at the little guys, instead of the millionaires. There are a lot more of them. They are the Real American Dream. Everyone can hope to have something like that, ie a successful small business doing something they like, if not love, and making people happy with good food and being appreciated.
I ran into some black people yesterday at the dog park and wondered if they think like Paul and IM2 do. When I'm nice do they automatically think I'm being fake and actually I'm evil? LOL. I doubt it. Because none of the negative things I say here pop into my head when I meet nice black people. Actually I feel a little guilty for my bigotry here. But then if I run into a fucked up black person, just like if Paul or IM2 run into a KKKlansman, I start telling myself "black people" don't know how to act.

That's a good point. They think all white people are evil and we think "black people don't know how to act". Deep down we all know not all white people are evil and some black people actually know how to act.

The truth is, they know their communities are fucked up. When they aren't denying it, they blame us for it being the way it is. It's just not cool if we say it. That's why I love to quote Chris Rock when he said, "black people hate N*#$rs too."

And for the record Paul and IM2, white people hate the KKK too.

AZrailwhale

I think I made a good point and I want to run it by you. You remember my thread "Black people don't know how to act?" Well of course I know that can't be true of all blacks.

Isn't that similar to you believing all whites are evil and racist?

I ran into some black people yesterday at the dog park and wondered if they think like Paul and IM2 do. When I'm nice do they automatically think I'm being fake and actually I'm evil? LOL. I doubt it. Because none of the negative things I say here pop into my head when I meet nice black people. Actually I feel a little guilty for my bigotry here. But then if I run into a fucked up black person, just like if Paul or IM2 run into a KKKlansman, I start telling myself "black people" don't know how to act.

That's a good point. They think all white people are evil and we think "black people don't know how to act". Deep down we all know not all white people are evil and some black people actually know how to act.

The truth is, they know their communities are fucked up. When they aren't denying it, they blame us for it being the way it is. It's just not cool if we say it. That's why I love to quote Chris Rock when he said, "black people hate N*#$rs too."

And for the record Paul and IM2, white people hate the KKK too.

The crux of the issue I suspect is, that they assume the reason we mention anything about the black community, it is to justify some wacist view of blacks, like, "look at how stupid or barbaric they are",

when generally it is because we want to properly identify the problem so it can be addressed, if not solved.

The crux of the issue I suspect is, that they assume the reason we mention anything about the black community, it is to justify some wacist view of blacks, like, "look at how stupid or barbaric they are",

when generally it is because we want to properly identify the problem so it can be addressed, if not solved.
Amen. And don't you think a lot of younger white people will not have those same negative stereotypes of black people when they stop doing those things that us older whites stereotype them for? Stop showing up late, speak proper english, stop suing when you get fired, stop having kids before you are married, lets see the crime rates in your communities start falling to levels that are acceptable and THEN maybe white business owners will want to open up franchises in those communities.

Forum List

Back