SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

RetiredGySgt
More whites are murdered by blacks then blacks by whites by a significant number.

OK. What makes you say that ?

RetiredGySgt
Blacks account for 37 percent of all violent crimes, surely you don't think that is just black on black?

OK. What race of people create those stats ?

RetiredGySgt
As for the Government starting in about 1966 they have sunk trillions into program after program,

Exactly. You can't name anything the government has done for blacks that is comparable to what they do for whites.

White Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

That's why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

RetiredGySgt
Start doing something for yourself for once.

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.
It's called ROI. They only invest on a community where they see there will be a return on investment.

If the black community is a good investment then some rich black people should step in and start opening up malls and grocery stores.

Or are you saying you need whiteys help? Because don't forget, we are evil. Not gonna happen. Especially when you don't even appreciate it if we do.

sealybobo
Do you remember the last time someone spit on someone's food and got caught? 2018. So it seems you are projecting.

Jaylon Kerley has been charged with one felony and one misdemeanor count of food law violations. A Comerica Park food services employee who was filmed spitting on pizza dough while working at the stadium has been charged with one felony count of food law violations that is punishable by up to four years behind bars.

I'll give you one guess what color Jaylon is.

This is why I NEVER go to a restaurant that is run 100% by blacks.

giphy.gif

You say this like white people are fighting for the right to go to 100% owned black owned restaurants.

I think whites will survive.

Go to the white restaurant then ? And eat white food.

Let me guess ? Just a menu entirely consisting of boysenberry pie and Hummus ?

giphy.gif

3196255=s1280=h960

1624805241724-png.506127

Man. White people sure do love hummus...to the max. In fact show me a white person that doesn't like hummus

I'll wait

Bonus white person points if you make your own hummus. White people like hummus because it’s ethnic enough without being too ethnic. It's like the way white people who would eat green Thai curry at a fancy hippie joint rather than eat curry at a restaurant run by Asians

Another thing white people

Fuck your meatloaf!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!

And your Fish and Chips? Rigatoni? Pot Roast? Mashed Potatoes? Boulliabaisse?

1624804403498-png.506121

Nasty

But I gotta give you people credit.

White ppl are good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

Another thing why do white people consider shopping at Whole Foods to be a religious experience ?

The use of paper bags, biodegradable packaging make you feel like you're doing something for the environment ? You ain't fooling anyone white man. That Flaxseed Oil is going in the bin
I never said 100% black owned. No such business exists, remember? I said run by all blacks. There is a cheese steak hogie place going up north. Big John's I believe. Must be near flint because it's all black people working there. I won't go back. I know black people spit in white people's food if there are no white supervisors watching. Even then....

Damn you making me hungry.

Hummus is an arabic thing stupid. Not white. But yes whites love Hummus don't you?

And I don't like that kind of cake. Gross. I like my cake like I like my women.

1627922173880.png

It's called ROI. They only invest on a community where they see there will be a return on investment.

If the black community is a good investment then some rich black people should step in and start opening up malls and grocery stores.

Or are you saying you need whiteys help? Because don't forget, we are evil. Not gonna happen. Especially when you don't even appreciate it if we do.

Walmart and other similar outfits are public concerns where their shares are widely held among all races. They aren't "white" companies.

And they are sometimes hesitant to build in the hood , not because of "racism", but because its a lot tougher attracting shoppers to come to the ghetto to shop for groceries and other necessities.

Walmart and other similar outfits are public concerns where their shares are widely held among all races. They aren't "white" companies.

And they are sometimes hesitant to build in the hood , not because of "racism", but because its a lot tougher attracting shoppers to come to the ghetto to shop for groceries and other necessities.
Not to mention the extra costs. Security guards and shoplifting closed a lot of stores down in Detroit.

sealybobo
It's called ROI. They only invest on a community where they see there will be a return on investment. If the black community is a good investment then some rich black people should step in and start opening up malls and grocery stores.

White supremacist don't give a shit about any of that ROI talk.

Wells Fargo have been falsifying blk people's credit histories for years to make black applicants look like risks and they have deliberately trying to ropes black borrowers (to whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans.

sealybobo
Or are you saying you need whiteys help? Because don't forget, we are evil.

What black people want is to stop practicing white supremacy.
  • Stop mal-distributing the resources.
  • Stop with the all white labour unions.
  • Stop the racist laws they use to funnel black people into the prison system.
  • Stop cancelling blk ppl from getting the loans instead. When black people do have business or create business don't burn down the place down, like they did in Wilimington and Tulsa.
  • Don't run freeways down in black communities like they did in Florida - Miami when they had prosperous black areas. Don't run another freeway like they did in central avenue
Basically stop acting like an animal. Believe you are just as good as black men and that you don't need a system to compete

Last edited:
sealybobo
I never said 100% black owned. No such business exists, remember? I said run by all blacks. There is a cheese steak hogie place going up north. Big John's I believe. Must be near flint because it's all black people working there. I won't go back. I know black people spit in white people's food if there are no white supervisors watching. Even then..

Well my point still stands then

White people are not fighting for the right to go to restaurants that are 100% black run. I got some boysenberry pie for ya

Last edited:
sealybobo
It's called ROI. They only invest on a community where they see there will be a return on investment. If the black community is a good investment then some rich black people should step in and start opening up malls and grocery stores.

Wells Fargo have been falsifying blk people's credit histories for years to make black applicants look like risks and they have deliberately trying to ropes black borrowers (to whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans.

sealybobo

• Stop cancelling blk ppl from getting the loans instead. When black people do have business or create business don't burn down the place down, like they did in Wilimington and Tulsa.
  • Don't run freeways down in black communities like they did in Florida - Miami when they had prosperous black areas. Don't run another freeway like they did in central avenue
Basically stop acting like an animal. Believe you are just as good as black men and that you don't need a system to compete

There are all-white labor unions? who knew.

Laws against murder are "racist"? I was unaware.

Wilmington and Tulsa has their supposedly anti-black events in 1898 and 1921 respectively- sort of ancient history?

Black people don't like freeways? ???? I bet you'd have a conniption if whites were zipping around on the freeways while black communities had slow, narrow alleys to transverse. Freeways actually serve ALL communities, including in areas where blacks don't live and rarely travel to.

AZrailwhale
The rest of us didn't feel the need to cheat and my high school was as diverse as any. Whites were a minority, if there was a majority it was all the Asians if you lumped them all together. You really need to lose the chip on your shoulder. Inner city schools, which mine was, don't benefit anyone. If you want an education in one, you get it in spite of the school. The kids who got educated and succeeded were those whose parents cared about education and pushed them. The rest ended up in gangs and prison. No one owes you a damn thing, you get what you earn and not a damn thing more or less.

Well that's what your telling me. But I don't believe you went to school were whites were a minority. The same way I don't believe sealybobo went to a school were whites are a minority. White people make sure they send their kids to schools were their is as fewer black people as possible
Look up the Class of 1970 at Belmont High in Los Angeles. then I'll expect an apology. The only two schools in the LAUSD that had a smaller percentage of whites were Manual Arts and Dorsey, both of which were almost entirely black schools.

sealybobo

sealybobo

You're so full of shit. Credit companies reject people of all colors if they are a bad loan. They don't have to make shit up. They can just DECLINE you. Do you have evidence a white guy gets credit where a black with the same finances doesn't?

See, you think all whites are white supremacists and that we don't care about ROI. You're FOS.

White labor unions? I'm sorry but my dad worked for Ford. The Lincoln town car plant that moved to Mexico. If you walked into that plant it was mostly blacks. So that "white" labour union hired a shit ton of blacks.

sealybobo
I never said 100% black owned. No such business exists, remember? I said run by all blacks. There is a cheese steak hogie place going up north. Big John's I believe. Must be near flint because it's all black people working there. I won't go back. I know black people spit in white people's food if there are no white supervisors watching. Even then..

White people are not fighting for the right to go to restaurants that are 100% black run. I got some boysenberry pie for ya
There is a soul food place that I order from. I'll call it in and try to sound black and I don't walk in the door until I know the food is ready. I don't want them to see me and then go back and add the secret sauce. By the time I get there it's already bagged up.

Or when I go to Churches Chicken I try to sound black when I'm ordering. I talk Eubonics into the speaker. Can you imagine?

Speaking of saying something to make the blacks went to beat me up, I never did. Funny story though. We would go back every week to the hood because my grandmother still lived there. After a year we were playing and we all piled up on each other. Next thing you know I yell "N&#r pile!" OOPS. In the hood we call it dog pile. In the white suburbs it's called a n*$r pile.

Another similarity to me and my family and the Howard Stern family. He was saying how when they were the last whites to leave the black neighbors came out crying and begged them not to leave. So clearly the Sterns were good people to their black neighbors. They were liked. Maybe even loved. Well Howard was telling a story how behind closed doors his parents used to refer to blacks as Shvartsas. Does that make them racists? Well don't forget you call us honkey's so cut them and us some slack. And by the way, they are jewish, so they can't be racist towards you. They don't have the power.

"sealybobo
Like, I got the shit kicked out of me just for being white and the black teachers turned a blind eye."

Sealybobo, given today's level of "wokeness"and anti-white racism,

how much do you think that in going on in our public schools and not being reported by the schools or the media, because it would harm the left's narrative?

And not just black teachers of course, but woke white ones that are just as anti-white racist as the black ones.
Hard to say because white people are smart enough to get out of an all black school. The ones that are stuck there yea, no one is making their case.

Some of the best food is made by black people.
Do you notice we are never right with Paul. He always has a comeback. Which makes me feel like he's not listening. Or, he hears the argument but he must have taken an African American Study class or a CRT type class and he learned all the comebacks. I have to admit, as a former liberal, I used to come back with all those "yea buts" too.

Ultimately it comes to this. Yes, we created the ghettos and stuck blacks in them. It's true. And yes, whites have most of the power and bias does hurt blacks. For example, resume's with the name Towanda on them get tossed. This is why we have diversity programs and affirmative action. Those programs are designed to help the best of the best in the black community. But who's going to help the worst of the worst? No one can. If the single parent raises a person who can't learn or speak then that person is probably going to remain stuck in poverty. And they are going to have a kid while in poverty too. Who's fault is that? Who's fault is it next year when a poor black woman in the hood with no economic opportunities gets knocked up? It's certainly not mine. Paul can blame white people 50 years ago but that's just victim mentality. Bottom line is the black community has to get themselves out of the hole our ancestors put them in. We can't go in and force them to talk properly and read a book.

Hard to say because white people are smart enough to get out of an all black school. The ones that are stuck there yea, no one is making their case.

Doesn't have to be an all black school. Just a school with enough blacks, and anti-white racist teachers that let bullying happens.

Or at least, some bullying, as long as the bullies are black and target the white kids.

But yeah, anyone that thinks about it for even a second, we know it has to be going on, and just allowed, because "white supremacy" or some such bullshit.

Paul Essien
Do you notice we are never right with Paul. He always has a comeback.

That because I know what you will say.

Paul Essien
Which makes me feel like he's not listening.

I am listening. I'm just disagreeing with you.

You make the mistake into thinking that I'm trying to persuade you.

I'm not.

To persuade people you need 3 things
  1. Gain the reader’s trust
  2. Appeal to the head
  3. Appeal to the heart
Hitler said you just need the last. In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

But for some reason you expect me (A black man) to write to white supremacist point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. See I'm just sick and tired of this

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

sealybobo
Or, he hears the argument but he must have taken an African American Study class or a CRT type class and he learned all the comebacks. I have to admit, as a former liberal, I used to come back with all those "yea buts" too.

You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when your around your family and friends. They sound good when no-one is there to check them.

sealybobo
There is a soul food place that I order from. I'll call it in and try to sound black and I don't walk in the door until I know the food is ready. I don't want them to see me and then go back and add the secret sauce. By the time I get there it's already bagged up. Or when I go to Churches Chicken I try to sound black when I'm ordering. I talk Eubonics into the speaker. Can you imagine?

OK. Go on how do you try to sound black ?

sealybobo
Speaking of saying something to make the blacks went to beat me up, I never did. Funny story though. We would go back every week to the hood because my grandmother still lived there. After a year we were playing and we all piled up on each other. Next thing you know I yell "N&#r pile!" OOPS. In the hood we call it dog pile. In the white suburbs it's called a n*$r pile.

Do you think I care ?

sealybobo
Another similarity to me and my family and the Howard Stern family. He was saying how when they were the last whites to leave the black neighbors came out crying and begged them not to leave. So clearly the Sterns were good people to their black neighbors. They were liked. Maybe even loved.

Well that's what Stern said. But I don't believe him when he says this.

sealybobo
Well Howard was telling a story how behind closed doors his parents used to refer to blacks as Shvartsas. Does that make them racists?

All white people are racist.

sealybobo
Well don't forget you call us honkey's so cut them and us some slack.

What black man uses the world honky ? You're showing your age.

sealybobo
And by the way, they are jewish, so they can't be racist towards you. They don't have the power.

Really ? so explain to me why some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish ?

A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have mainly Black students.

Tall people are not the ones shooting up schools. It's THEIR children.

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

1623698124626-png.501383

Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free them when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698428417.png

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

Israel is supposed to be the mecca for Jewish people and any Jewish person can and is welcomed there well as long as your not blk.

sealybobo
You're so full of shit. Credit companies reject people of all colors if they are a bad loan. They don't have to make shit up. They can just DECLINE you. Do you have evidence a white guy gets credit where a black with the same finances doesn't?

I agree 100% but you miss the point.

Things like

1. Police harassment or brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape
4. Less chances of employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
5. Rejected for a loan

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

Sure a white person can be rejected for a loan but credit companies in the USA (White institutions) are not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt or unworthiness because you are White.

Any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who is white and someone who is black is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

sealybobo
White labor unions? I'm sorry but my dad worked for Ford. The Lincoln town car plant that moved to Mexico.

Henry Ford the Nazi sympathasizer.

sealybobo
If you walked into that plant it was mostly blacks. So that "white" labour union hired a shit ton of blacks.

Of course. And that's why you have white labour unions !

sealybobo
See, you think all whites are white supremacists and that we don't care about ROI. You're FOS

They don't when it comes to black people.

Black degradation is essential to White supremacists.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.

sealybobo

Meanwhile in the real world, black owned restaurants, want paying customers. IN most areas, whites are the majority of that.

THe idea that blacks restaurant owners don't want white customers, is silly.

That’s
sealybobo
See, you think all whites are white supremacists and that we don't care about ROI. You're FOS

They don't when it comes to black people.

Black degradation is essential to White supremacists.

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.
That’s slavery’s logic, if the slave belongs to the master, all the products of his or her labor do as well. A “good” master (one who believes in enlightened self interest) would share the profits with the slave to encourage the slave to spend his private time making even more money for the master. A “bad” master would just take all the profits and punish the slave if he complained. Nobody here has ever said slavery was good that I can remember.

Correll
Meanwhile in the real world, black owned restaurants, want paying customers. IN most areas, whites are the majority of that.

I never said they didn't

Correll
THe idea that blacks restaurant owners don't want white customers, is silly.

I never said they didn't

Forum List

Back