Sarah Palin Ticketed For Speeding, Cracks A NASCAR Joke

What does that even mean? Jokes are supposed to make some sort of sense -- she was doing something dangerous to other drivers -- not a sport.

Pretty stupid joke. Showing her lack of a sense of humor.

She is a humorless, brainless idiot.

So are you saying, never in your entire life, you have never gone over the posted speed limit?

Lighten up, she was making the best of a tough situation.

You never joke when getting caught doing something dumb?

I'm thinking you are the brainless idiot.

Well, at least you don't have to ever worry about Hillary getting a speeding ticket.

It's beneath her to drive herself.

Washington Post article By Aaron Blake January 27, 2014

Hillary Clinton disclosed Monday that she hasn't driven a car since the year 1996.

"The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996," Clinton said at the National Automobile Dealers Association meeting in New Orleans. She then joked: "I remember it very well. Unfortunately, so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven't driven since then."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...7/hillary-clinton-last-time-i-drove-was-1996/
article-1393119-0C5C3AAA00000578-279_468x286.jpg

article-1393119-0C5C325600000578-984_468x388.jpg

Hillary_Limo.jpg

Last edited:
Just heard of a new source of alcohol poisoning ....

... a drinking game in which you toss back a shot of tequila every time $arah says "god".

A sure way to get alcohol poisoning is to got shot for shot with Hillary - John McCain once tried it and she drank him under the Table.

What does that even mean? Jokes are supposed to make some sort of sense -- she was doing something dangerous to other drivers -- not a sport.

So are you saying, never in your entire life, you have never gone over the posted speed limit?

Lighten up, she was making the best of a tough situation.

You never joke when getting caught doing something dumb?

I'm thinking you are the brainless idiot.

The Lefties will do ANYTHING to discredit Palin ,ANYTHING - they fear her with a passion she's an intelligent, articulate CONSERVATIVE female - which does not fit into their narrow marginal world view.

She is a college graduate
She was LT Gov. of Alsaka
She was Gov.of Alaska
She ran for VPOTUS

What have you accomplished in your life besides marching in a few gay pride parades and bitching on a message board? :eusa_whistle:

She was Gov.of Alaska
She ran for VPOTUS

She quit being Governor when it got too hard.
She had sex with a basketball player. :thup:

She was Gov.of Alaska
She ran for VPOTUS

Hillary quit being Secretary of State when it got too hard.

No basketball player would fuck her.

As Conservative as I tend to be, I must admit that Palin marked the beginning of the end of her Party as a credibly functioning political entity.

Your words, not mine.

:D

I vividly remember seeing her on TV for the first time. As soon as she opened her mouth I busted out laughing and thought "we're screwed for sure".

Still we would have been much better off without what's-his-name in the WH.

She was Gov.of Alaska
She ran for VPOTUS

and you got a atta boy for the crap
you libs are ugly ugly people JUST FRIKKEN ugly when it comes women...You look down on them, talk about them screwing someone.............. it's sick

Last edited:
Sarah, being Sarah:

''So we discussed what was going on in Africa. And never, ever did I talk about, Well, gee, is it a country or is it a continent, I just don't know about this issue.''

Should try to talk Liddy Dole out of retirement.

Palin got her "college degree" after five+ YEARS and five different colleges :lol:

Putting aside any personal opinions of the woman from Alaska who can see Russia from her house, my point is that her excuse was pretty darned clever....
She never said she could see Russia from her house. That was Tina Fey from SNL and dumbass liberal voters bought it hook, line and sinker.

Lol.

Right.

Uhuh.

Help me out here, tell me the point to listen to where she said she could see Russia from her HOUSE, she never said that. You can see Russia from Alaska, Palin is correct. It was indeed Tina Fey impersonating Palin where she side "she could see Russia from her house".

Video, about one minute in: Tina Fey: I can see Russia from my house:

Watch Saturday Night Live: Palin / Hillary Open Online | Hulu

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;9496584 said:
She never said she could see Russia from her house. That was Tina Fey from SNL and dumbass liberal voters bought it hook, line and sinker.

Lol.

Right.

Uhuh.

Help me out here, tell me the point to listen to where she said she could see Russia from her HOUSE, she never said that. You can see Russia from Alaska, Palin is correct. It was indeed Tina Fey impersonating Palin where she side "she could see Russia from her house".

Video, about one minute in:

Watch Saturday Night Live: Palin / Hillary Open Online | Hulu

I am aware of that. But with a statement that inane, she deserves all the derision she can get.

Being able to see part of the landmass of a foreign country from your doorstep or town or top of a mountain does not, I repeat, does not make one more qualified at foreign policy. And Sarah Palin was trying, in her usual snarky way, to bolster her non-existent foreign policy credentials.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back