Sarah Palin Blames Obama For Her Inability To Put Together A Coherent Sentence

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
In a sit down interview with Palin we asked her how the president has affected her ability to speak as though she’s an adult. She told us:
“You know, that gosh darn President Obama is also and always saying what to therefore things and making altogether other fellows constitution babies and rifles. What I need to bother other times and also there to climb freedom and giraffes. It’s Obama’s fault. Never once a doorbell clinked on the steamboat of Disneyland and gophers who built a great NASCAR bellybutton. You know, dontcha?”

In a sit down interview with Palin we asked her how the president has affected her ability to speak as though she’s an adult. She told us:
“You know, that gosh darn President Obama is also and always saying what to therefore things and making altogether other fellows constitution babies and rifles. What I need to bother other times and also there to climb freedom and giraffes. It’s Obama’s fault. Never once a doorbell clinked on the steamboat of Disneyland and gophers who built a great NASCAR bellybutton. You know, dontcha?”

I bet there's an app for creating Palin word salads.

steph uses it too

Its almost as if they're related

you don't Trump we got that. my gawd

not everyone is a SNOB like some of you here and those from the rag called the NYslimes.
long lost sisters

WTF?

Because he, as he builds things. He's builds big things, things that touch the sky. Heheee, you know that he doesn't get his power, his high off of opium--Sarah Palin

That's BECAUSE Obama IS A {insert bad word} and has been {insert another bad word} to the point of {insert REALLY foul word}
compared to any other {bad word again}.

So YES {REALLY really FOUL WORD} IS a problem.
Are YOU clear now?

• Banned
steph uses it too

not everyone is a SNOB like some of you here and those from the rag called the NYslimes.
long lost sisters

WTF?

Because he, as he builds things. He's builds big things, things that touch the sky. Heheee, you know that he doesn't get his power, his high off of opium--Sarah Palin

like an old drunken whore that doesn't know when to leave the corner bar

steph uses it too

long lost sisters

WTF?

Then its time the bar tender taught you how to read a clock.
You might want to consider AA as well.

steph uses it too

long lost sisters

WTF?

That was a collection of mini liquor bottles she was wearing on her sweater.

She sounded like a cross between a malfunctioning robot and a cave woman.

she has gotten worse, something is really wrong, maybe alcohol

And now a quote from Stephanie:

Unfortunately, these are the people (twitter) voting for our lives

Sarah Palin returned to center stage of a presidential campaign yesterday — a few years older but still wearing her signature rimless eyeglasses. Her auburn hair is bouncier. And her keen ability to capture the spotlight is not at all diminished. The former Alaska governor was in Ames, Iowa, to endorse GOP front-runner Donald Trump. She did so wearing a black pencil skirt topped off with a mini-black cardigan studded with what resembled needle-thin, glistening stalactites. On television, as all that black blurred together, she looked a bit like she was wearing a bedazzled choir robe. She even shouted out for a “Hallelujah!”

a bible thumping retard

Sarah Palin returned to center stage of a presidential campaign yesterday — a few years older but still wearing her signature rimless eyeglasses. Her auburn hair is bouncier. And her keen ability to capture the spotlight is not at all diminished. The former Alaska governor was in Ames, Iowa, to endorse GOP front-runner Donald Trump. She did so wearing a black pencil skirt topped off with a mini-black cardigan studded with what resembled needle-thin, glistening stalactites. On television, as all that black blurred together, she looked a bit like she was wearing a bedazzled choir robe. She even shouted out for a “Hallelujah!”

a bible thumping retard
Think Trump knew what he'd unleashed?

Alcohol and drugs.

12507660_1260281963988955_5630621910670675282_n.jpg

Forum List

Back