Palin gets speeding ticket and gives funny excuse

So. I once got stopped for speeding and compared myself to Mario Andretti's mother. LOL I didn't get a ticket but did get a warning.

As for cerebral effort that applies to the fuck in the WH there sparky.

Can't blame her for trying to qualify.

As yet we haven't found anything that she's qualified for.

You would say that about anyone who you disagree with.

Making your post quite irrelevant to those who are rational thinkers.

It seems as a former Governor, she could have gotten off with a warning....She probably quit half way through her argument.....sorry....had to say it....:D

Why Sarah Palin Quit: The Five Best Explanations - TIME

At least when she "quit" she allowed someone to take her place.

Obama begged and lied to get re-elected and when he opted to "quit" he simply stopped governing but refused to give up his seat.

It seems as a former Governor, she could have gotten off with a warning....She probably quit half way through her argument.....sorry....had to say it....:D

Obama begged and lied to get re-elected and when he opted to "quit" he simply stopped governing but refused to give up his seat.

You would say that about anyone you disagreed with.

You would say that about anyone you disagreed with.

Really?

I dare you to find one post where I insult Reid or Pelosi or any other left leaning politician. I do not call them names, I do not call them nuts, I do not call them whackos....I disagree with them and as many will tell you on here, I respect their service to the country...but disagree with their ideology.

As for Obama...I truly believe he checked out a while ago. He seems to me to be acting like a lame duck president....2 plus years before his term is up.

So typical of $arah to lie and then make an excuse, all in one sentence. Yep, that's the $arah we love to laugh at.

:lmao:

why would she have to explain it?

you all elected a man to Congress who left a woman to drown in their car. Elected a man who got blowjobs from women as young as their daughter and didn't bat an eyelash

you really should think before you post dumb shit

Forum List

Back