Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

I think Republicans need to seriously ask themselves why Sarah Palin is so popular. Eye candy? [/QUOTE

Oh boy, another jealous ugly woman!

I hate to break this to you, but, non butch looking attractive woman can think, achieve and lead as well.

LOL how pathetic!

Bingo.

All bullshit aside, the fact is she has abandonned the people who elected her, her state. She has forsaken her duties and her oath. It's the stuff deserters are made of.

yeah, it's almost as bad as being elected to the senate and then spending all your time running for the presidency.
:eusa_whistle:

Which of course McCain also did. In fact, he was MIA more than Obama was.

no, they were about the same, but i don't believe mccain told anyone that he wasn't even remotely considering running for the presidency, unlike some people. :lol:

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday he was considering a run for president in 2008, backing off previous statements that he would not do so.

The Illinois Democrat said he could no longer stand by the statements he made after his 2004 election and earlier this year that he would serve a full six-year term in Congress.

oops

Sen. Obama: '08 run a 'possibility' - Politics- msnbc.com

As interesting as this announcement is, how about this .............. Obama ran 40 some commercials kicking McCain for wanting to tax healthcare benefits and he attacked him with that in the debates.

ah, but who is wanting to and trying tax them? Obama!

So as I said, your very foolish liberal hacks had best watch your own backyard, it is about to be overran!

The media will eat you up and destroy you if you don't know how to handle them. She had no clue what she was in for. But the problem isn't what the media did to her... it's that she had no idea what she was doing, had no knowledge of events and no understanding of them.

nope,, it was pure destruction from the left.. she has done nothing but defend herself since the election.. you guys are assholes pure and simple.. I hope you enjoy your victory.. it will come back to haunt your ass some day. I believe in Karma!

mccain's team, did a number on her and a blame game as well....i wouldn't leave them out....

They don't *remember* any of that, Care. Hell, they don't even *remember* that George Bush was president a mere six months ago!

As interesting as this announcement is, how about this .............. Obama ran 40 some commercials kicking McCain for wanting to tax healthcare benefits and he attacked him with that in the debates.

ah, but who is wanting to and trying tax them? Obama!

So as I said, your very foolish liberal hacks had best watch your own backyard, it is about to be overran!

cockroaches everywhere! :eek:

Too damn bad but then I remember I character named Sydney harris who once said words to the effect that anyone willing to put up with the crap you have to put up with in order to become president of this country is probably unworthy of the position in the first place, for instance the current loser in chief.

Maggie the closest anyone got to attacking Chelsea was a Rush Limbaugh piece regarding the private school mommy and daddy sent her to. And what was fabricated about Obama? He didn't attend the church of the lying prophet -REV. Wright - for 20 years? Oh wait yes he did. He didn't dine time to time with Bill Ayres unrepentant and unpunished terrorist who has yet to pay his debt to American society for his crimes? Oh wait yes he did. No one fabricated a damn thing about Obama they didn't have to there was plenty of stuff there to indicate that we were going to get exactly what we've gotten so far.

Bullshit, bullshit, BULLSHIT!!!

snopes.com: Politics (Barack Obama)

Those were during the campaign. Where the fuck were you?

Also, I wasn't talking about Chelsea Clinton, I was talking about the presidential candidate HILLARY R. CLINTON.

yeah, it's almost as bad as being elected to the senate and then spending all your time running for the presidency.
:eusa_whistle:

Which of course McCain also did. In fact, he was MIA more than Obama was.

no, they were about the same, but i don't believe mccain told anyone that he wasn't even remotely considering running for the presidency, unlike some people. :lol:

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday he was considering a run for president in 2008, backing off previous statements that he would not do so.

The Illinois Democrat said he could no longer stand by the statements he made after his 2004 election and earlier this year that he would serve a full six-year term in Congress.

oops

Sen. Obama: '08 run a 'possibility' - Politics- msnbc.com

obama broke a promise

say aint so

:eek:

Maybe the Supreme Court needs someone to review past decisions...

Oh, she can't name any...

Never mind...
keep showing everyone what a clueless asshole you are

COURIC: What other Supreme Court decisions do you disagree with?

PALIN: Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings, that's never going to be absolute consensus by every American. And there are -- those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So you know -- going through the history of America, there would be others but --

COURIC: Can you think of any?

PALIN: Well, I could think of -- of any again, that could be best dealt with on a more local level. Maybe I would take issue with. But you know, as mayor, and then as governor and even as a vice president, if I'm so privileged to serve, wouldn't be in a position of changing those things but in supporting the law of the land as it reads today.

Hell, you left out the best part of that whole interview:

PALIN: That’s why I say I, like every American I’m speaking with, we’re ill about this position that we have been put in. Where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it’s got to be about job creation, too. Shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade — we have got to see trade as opportunity, not as, uh, competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation.

happy-face-istock-456.jpg

I think Republicans need to seriously ask themselves why Sarah Palin is so popular. Eye candy? [/QUOTE

Oh boy, another jealous ugly woman!

I hate to break this to you, but, non butch looking attractive woman can think, achieve and lead as well.
Too bad McCain couldn't find one.

LOL how pathetic!

I see it grabbed your attention. Why is that? Too close to the truth? And who said anything about butchy? That's your own sick interpretation, pal.

Forum List

Back