Sarah Palin might run for congress

Palin has been teasing a political run since 2009

She lacks the stomach for political office
That is why she resigned as Governor

Last edited:
Ukraine is a small country. Russia is a bigger country. Russia the bigger country invaded smaller Ukraine. See Jack Run?????....Run Jack won. Ann fell and scraped her knee

Ninny...................No one could be as fucking stupid as the whore you frauded in for CS
Ukraine is a large country. You don't even know, do you? :heehee:

Perfect counter to AOC..

(altho, even at twice the age, Palin is far better looking)
palin_rifle_bikini1.jpg

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.
I heard that she changed her mind and decided that she will now be running for VP of the United States again. I guess she wants a redo

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.
Can't stand her.

I don't care. Libturds made her rich

I fell in love with her daughter the season I watched, Dancing with the Stars. Only reason I watched
Everybody did. That little slut was spitting out illegitimate little bastards every time she blinked her eyes.

It's amazing how Puritan progs get when it comes to conservatives.
The right has always claimed to have moral superiority. It's perfectly fair, reasonable, and expected for proof of that claim being false to be discussed. If you don't want your sluts being pointed out, quit claiming to be so pure.

The right has always claimed to have moral superiority. It's perfectly fair, reasonable, and expected for proof of that claim being false to be discussed. If you don't want your sluts being pointed out, quit claiming to be so pure.

The social conservative right has always STRIVED for moral living, but realizes people are fallible and can fail from time to time. There is a difference between trying and failing, and not trying at all.

If you want to look for examples of zero forgiveness, ever, look to progressive purges of anyone they accuse of wrong-think.

Forum List

Back