Sarah Palin might run for congress

In what way. Harris comes across as intelligent, well prepared, and capable. Palin came across as a whackdoodle.
Sarah Palin was one of the highest rated governors at one point. She did it with out getting in her knees like you know who

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.
You didn't finish the sentence, bub. Let me help you... "She is a highly qualified quitter". You're welcome.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.
I wonder what Alaskans think of her in this day and age. I really have no idea.

Magnus
They should have let her be herself instead of trying to tell her what to say or not say and follow McCain's rules.

She did a great job in Alaska and would do a great job as a Rep.

Sounds like it's official that she is running.

-Unqualified
-Only known because of being a VP nominee that the entire country laughed at, and then reality TV shows

yup, perfect for the GOP job! Hired!
She'd be a step up from people like MTG and AOC. OF course she did quit her job as governor over her role in trying to get her brother in law fired. Hey, she might fit right in with the House of Reps. LOL

Forum List

Back