Sarah Palin might run for congress

The social conservative right has always STRIVED for moral living, but realizes people are fallible and can fail from time to time. There is a difference between trying and failing, and not trying at all.

If you want to look for examples of zero forgiveness, ever, look to progressive purges of anyone they accuse of wrong-think.
We both know that is pure Bullshit.

-Unqualified
Go read the constitution again....and look at who is currently sitting in D.C.

-Only known because of being a VP nominee that the entire country laughed at, and then reality TV shows

yup, perfect for the GOP job! Hired!
Nancy, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, OAC, and others all say hello.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.

Gee, she didn't even wait until the poor man was in the ground to go after his seat.

Why would the people of Alaska be stupid enough to vote for her again, when she quit halfway through her term as governor to star in a reality TV show?

-Unqualified
-Only known because of being a VP nominee that the entire country laughed at, and then reality TV shows

Obama was a community organizer and became President. AOC was a bartender and became a Congressional Representative. Palin was Governor of a state yet you are saying she is not qualified because she got laughed???

Last edited:
-Unqualified

you are black? hired!
community organizer? hired!

you act like only the OTHER side does this shit.

She was the highest rated governor in America at one point

Forum List

Back