Leftism as the foundation of corruption

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The cause of corruption is precisely leftism. The official follows the instructions, but does not take responsibility for the result. If an official took responsibility, his malfeasance would not look like an attractive business for him, and he would not take the position knowing that talent is required from him and he can be shot for his mistakes

Any idiot in the left system can be a manager, and all that is required of him is to formally report for the correctness of the directives, but no one asks for the real result.

If people took loans secured by property and were banned from filing bankruptcy, then there would be much less toxic assets. It's the same here.

The people are responsible for the consequences of the official's work.

• Banned
The left is the one who wants to transfer responsibility to others. The right one is the one who takes it upon himself. This is what distinguishes a parasite from an honest person. The left is always a parasite. From below he is a social parasite, on welfare, from above he is a big fat worm that sucks the blood of the people.

When the left rejects responsibility, it is always the right that suffers - it is they who carry the cart along with the left parasites on their shoulders.

My brother and sister, and several friends, were avowed liberals. However, unless they told you this you would think they were conservatives. I believe it is only a small, radical group of liberals that are causing all the commotion, and that most who call themselves liberals are actually as conservative as most other conservatives. So holding 'liberal' views becomes 'table talk' at best for most. The only damage they actually do is to vote for liberal candidates.

• Banned
My brother and sister, and several friends, were avowed liberals. However, unless they told you this you would think they were conservatives. I believe it is only a small, radical group of liberals that are causing all the commotion, and that most who call themselves liberals are actually as conservative as most other conservatives. So holding 'liberal' views becomes 'table talk' at best for most. The only damage they actually do is to vote for liberal candidates.
These is fatal harms because they help the parasitism system to survive by ther votes.

• Banned
It is possible that they are not sincere in conversations. A single mom with 10 kids wants society to provide for her kids with her herself, and all she has to do is spread her legs. But she doesn't want everyone to know that she wants to parasitize. She can scream for justice

It is possible that they are not sincere in conversations. A single mom with 10 kids wants society to provide for her kids with her herself, and all she has to do is spread her legs. But she doesn't want everyone to know that she wants to parasitize. She can scream for justice
A true liberal won't (or can't) take responsibility for the messes they create. They also live in a constant state of moral confusion. They will grant freedoms (license) for the children of others that they will deny their own kids.

Last edited:
I believe it is only a small, radical group of liberals that are causing all the commotion
nailed it...it's the white liberals at the top of the party...most everyone here at one time or another thought or thinks I am a republican because I stand against white liberal propaganda...
I vote democrat but come across as a republican...good post

Forum List

Back