Santa's gender

BTW "Santa" is the female title of "Saint"...how about that?

A result of phonetic twisting that occurred as the name “Saint Nicholas” was sloppily transliterated from language to language, becoming “Sinterklaas” as it passed through Dutch, and finally landing in English as “Santa Claus”. “Santa” as a feminine form of “Saint” does not occur in English, and probably not in some of the languages through which the name was transliterated on its way to English.

In fact, I just now checked the Dutch,and found, as I suspected, that “Sinter” doesn't mean anything, so by the time the name made it there, it was already removed from actually meaning “Saint…” anything.

Santa is a man.

Santa is a made up character...
Santa is not a made up character. He is a a representative of the original Chris Cringle from Germany twisted into the jolly old man we know of in the States. Originally he was a woodsman dressed in brown leather.

https://www.history.com/topics/christmas/santa-claus
his story stretches all the way back to the 3rd century, when Saint Nicholas walked the earth and became the patron saint of children.
and he was a man.

Santa is a man.

Santa is a made up character...
Santa is not a made up character. He is a a representative of the original Chris Cringle from Germany twisted into the jolly old man we know of in the States. Originally he was a woodsman dressed in brown leather.

https://www.history.com/topics/christmas/santa-claus
his story stretches all the way back to the 3rd century, when Saint Nicholas walked the earth and became the patron saint of children.
and he was a man.
You mean the African St. Nicholas.....right?

What gender should Santa be? Yep, lefties are at it again:

New Front in War on Christmas: Gender-Neutral Santas

Santas a Big jolly white man ...cant have that unless hes an unhinged tranny sicko
Yep, several things going against him in the loony libtard world. He's MALE, WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL and NOT transgender or whatever. The lunatic libs CAN NOT accept this.
He's a fantasy character. :71: A fat fantasy character.
Speaking of fat fantasy characters

2019-07-25_Yaniv.jpg

:10:

he she it shit has petitioned the Canadian human rights council to have himself declared mrs clause ...

He she it shit also declares that Anal lubes is a human right ....should be free for all ! And made readily available at all public libraries, kindergartens ,and target restrooms .

Nazi totalitarian fag freaks

It's pathetic that lefties would see a need to change the gender of Santa.

It's pathetic that lefties would see a need to change the gender of Santa.

I was beginning to think this whole thread is very stupid, and wondering why I'm even participating in it.

It started, of course, with the OP pointing out a particular bit of stupidity from the left wrong. And then every one from the left wrong who has joined in thsi thread is doing so to defend the stupidity, and suggest that there is something wrong with those of us who recognize just how stupid the left wrong-wing claim was.

I think this is a noticeable difference between the right and the left wrong. If one of us on the right said something anywhere near as stupid, the rest of us on the right would be very quick to distance ourselves from it, and say that the one who made the stupid remark does not speak for the rest of us. But when someone on the left wrong says something that stupid, all the rest of those on the left wrong feel compelled to embrace it and defend it, as we've clearly seen here in this thread.

And that, I think, is the true point of this thread.

Santa?

What does Santa have to do with Christmas.
I thought the war on Christmas was about the baby Jesus?

It started, of course, with the OP pointing out a particular bit of stupidity from the wrong. And then every one from the wrong who has joined in this thread is doing so to defend the stupidity, and suggest that there is something wrong with those of us who recognize just how stupid the wrong-wing claim was.

Spot on. They defend the stupidity of the wrong, without even realizing how blatantly obvious it is that their defense is strictly partisan.

I was around chickens when I grew up, and I can NEVER forget how chickens can look you straight in the eye while they shit. No shame. Likewise, the lefties on this thread defend the wrong behavior of their comrades while pretending that their defense is based on merit and not partisan loyalty. It's like they think the world can't see their shameful partisan loyalty to those who are doing wrong.

Forum List

Back