SANDERS WANTS TO TAX CHURCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Weiss

Rookie
Nov 5, 2015

What do you think about U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders new proposal that would tax Churches and Synagogues at a 90% tax rate to provide more social programs for the poor?

"The American dream has become a nightmare", Sanders told Fox News ,"let us wage a moral and political war against the billionaires and giant megachurches, whose policies and greed are destroying the middle class of America.

Sanders claims that about only 1% of Church tithes goes to help the poor and that many in the clergy,especially Protestant ministers in the South,use most of the money collected to buy "condos in Florida and hookers."

"We have seen it even in the Catholic Church",Sanders continued,"you give people a bunch of money they don't have to pay taxes on and they just go crazy and start molesting little kids."
Christian Ministers have denounced the plan,including popular evangelist Ray Comfort who said,"This is a plan inspired by the devil himself.We cannot allow the government to deny a Christian his right to show his love of God by giving God his money.Of course you can't literally give God your money so they just give it to me to hold for God."

In America, it is estimated that churches would generate $830.5 trillion in annual tax revenue if the exemption was lifted on their $600 trillion in untaxed properties.
Senator Hillary Clinton has not given a stance on the proposal but it is expected to be a major talking point at the next Democratic Debate to be held at the new Star Wars The Force Awakens Disney theme park in Orlando FL.

That blonde looks pretty good from this angle I am looking....

What do you think about U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders new proposal that would tax Churches and Synagogues at a 90% tax rate to provide more social programs for the poor?

"The American dream has become a nightmare", Sanders told Fox News ,"let us wage a moral and political war against the billionaires and giant megachurches, whose policies and greed are destroying the middle class of America.

Sanders claims that about only 1% of Church tithes goes to help the poor and that many in the clergy,especially Protestant ministers in the South,use most of the money collected to buy "condos in Florida and hookers."

"We have seen it even in the Catholic Church",Sanders continued,"you give people a bunch of money they don't have to pay taxes on and they just go crazy and start molesting little kids."
Christian Ministers have denounced the plan,including popular evangelist Ray Comfort who said,"This is a plan inspired by the devil himself.We cannot allow the government to deny a Christian his right to show his love of God by giving God his money.Of course you can't literally give God your money so they just give it to me to hold for God."

In America, it is estimated that churches would generate $830.5 trillion in annual tax revenue if the exemption was lifted on their $600 trillion in untaxed properties.
Senator Hillary Clinton has not given a stance on the proposal but it is expected to be a major talking point at the next Democratic Debate to be held at the new Star Wars The Force Awakens Disney theme park in Orlando FL.

A cross groveling tax?

Stealing from 'god' is the job of Pat Robertson, Joel Osteen, and Creflo Dollar. They will spend millions to keep anyone from taking their millions. Especially if it is just used to feed and house the lazy poor.

What would Jesus do. According to televangelists he'd hoard money and buy a jet.

A church's tax exempt status doesn't really affect me one way or another. Let them have it. Or don't. You know what? I don't give a shit.

Berine's hair is gray, Defcon. Not blonde. lol
It doesn't surprise me that Bernie caught your attention first... But hey! Each to his own...

I have a soft spot for anyone that embarrasses Hillary. :lol:

That soft spot is your asshole.

I told you to go easy, but you ignored our 'safe word' again. :mad:

I don't agree with Sanders goals here, but there's no good reason churches should get a pass on taxes.

Berine's hair is gray, Defcon. Not blonde. lol
It doesn't surprise me that Bernie caught your attention first... But hey! Each to his own...

I have a soft spot for anyone that embarrasses Hillary. :lol:

That soft spot is your asshole.

I told you to go easy, but you ignored our 'safe word' again. :mad:

In fairness I think the ball gag was a huge oversight on both our parts.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I have no problem with taxing churches or any other business that currently gets a pass

;iu
A church's tax exempt status doesn't really affect me one way or another. Let them have it. Or don't. You know what? I don't give a shit.

I think we need to stop these cats from attacking babies. This seems to be a cat thing now.

Something should be done. Doing nothing is not an option!

Yeah you let cats start thinking they own the place and soon you'll be picking their shite out of a box of sand for them. And they'll watch you do it, then lick their ass then lick your face. Cats are a slippery slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back