Carson endorsing Trump

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He's on TV now and actually appears to be awake. My question is, does this endorsement mean that a president Drumpf would go after the massive grain stores being held in Egyptian pyramids?

Exciting stuff, huh?

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

oh dear, MORE outrage from the left over someone endorsing someone. their racism and Intolerance shines on

oh dear, MORE outrage from the left over someone endorsing someone. their racism and Intolerance shines on

Why bring race into this? What does race have to do with what I wrote?

Where did I post "outrage" and "Intolerance"?

Stephanie lying because

OMG OMG OMG THAT'S HOW SHE ROLLS.

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Yes. They must denigrate Trump in the hopes of duping voters into believing Hillary is NOT a lying corrupt tool of the 1%.

Yes. They must denigrate Trump in the hopes of duping voters into believing Hillary is NOT a lying corrupt tool of the 1%.

Oh look. Another liar.

gipper Show me where I "denigrated" Drumpf?

I simply stated a fact and asked if Drumpf would go after those huge grain stores.

How about you RWNJs stick to the subject and address the OP?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Oh look. Another liar.

I simply stated a fact and asked if Drumpf would go after those huge grain stores.

Calm down son. I was not referring to you specifically...you are merely another dupe of the MSM and D/R establishment.

Hate Trump....love Hillary. Right?

Oh look. Another liar.

Calm down son. I was not referring to you specifically...you are merely another dupe of the MSM and D/R establishment.

Coward. Typical of these bozos who have no clue what "Libertarian/Anarchist" mean, you won't even own your own words.

And, look at what we would have to go with all that grain:

giphy.gif

Oh look. Another liar.

-------------------------------------------------------------- you denigrated Mr. Trump , you and Jakes possible next President by purposely misspelling Mr. Trumps name Luddley !!

Last edited:

Oh look. Another liar.

Coward. Typical of these bozos who have no clue what "Libertarian/Anarchist" mean, you won't even own your own words.
Oh bite me jackass.

If you fail to see that the constant attacks on Trump by the MSM and D/R establishments is an effort to shut him down while enhancing the crazy lying Hillary, I can't help you.

Carson endorsement also helps with the Evangelicals and the mighty , mighty black vote . Go Ben as long as you are pushing Mr. Trump !!

Dr. Ben Carson is a class act. He will be a huge asset to Donald Trump.

Here is the video for the Donald Trump & Dr. Ben Carson Special Press Conference (3-11-16)

Dr. Ben Carson makes some very interesting comments in this press conference.

Forum List

Back