Sanders Quits

this election is about the 40 year old young mom Bernie met in Nevada, who with tears in her eyes told Bernie she was scared to death that her daughter has to work as a stripper and cant get by on the 10 bucks an hour they were earning

My god Biden is an idiot. He gave several reasons for Americans not to vote for him. The things that he says he supports will destroy this country. Free shit and the stupid climate change scam.

Of course he is trying to get the Moon Bat vote now.

His agenda is as stupid as Crooked Hillary's was and look where that got her.

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden

·
31m

Together we will defeat Donald Trump. But we will also address the climate crisis. We will make college affordable. And we will make health care available to all. We will not just rebuild this nation – we’ll transform it. And I’m asking you to join me.

Lemme see, the DNC commie quits, and the multi-billion dollar extortionist wins the DNC offering to be POTUS next term. Now how are you Democrats going to package that steenking mess to the American people.

My god Biden is an idiot. He gave several reasons for Americans not to vote for him. The things that he says he supports will destroy this country. Free shit and the stupid climate change scam.

Of course he is trying to get the Moon Bat vote now.

His agenda is as stupid as Crooked Hillary's was and look where that got her.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

·
31m

Together we will defeat Donald Trump. But we will also address the climate crisis. We will make college affordable. And we will make health care available to all. We will not just rebuild this nation – we’ll transform it. And I’m asking you to join me.
You moron! What kind of liberal arts useless bullshit are you studying in college anyway? It's time for you to get up off of your dead ass and get to work doing something useful for a change.

Senator Sanders spends his time doing town hall meetings with regular americans, Sleepy Joe spends his time raising cash from wealthy CEOs and corporate PACs.

clear choices for voters, and i'm confident they will pick BERNIE!

Bill McKibben, Cornel West, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Ben Jealous, Michael Moore, Naomi Klein, Bon Iver, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, all endorsed Bernie

in 2016, even TULSI endorsed him!

Forum List

Back