Sanders Quits

Joe's cheese as slipped off it's cracker. Brokered Convntion, Hillary wins.

Bernie's hero, Eugene Debs got 1 million votes for president when he was in jail for his opposition to WW1. many of the policies he championed were later adopted in FDR's New Deal.

today, a portrait of Debs hangs in Bernie's Senate office!

Hahahahahahahaha. Payment received. wonder where the money came from?
It will be easy coronation for Biden, he will get the rust belt and nc and fl as well, if Hillary beat the thug by 3 million, Biden will by > 10 million...

President Hillary Clinton? When did that happen?

Last edited:
We'll see how Bernie handles it now. If he starts blaming the DNC and encourages the Bernie Bros to be pisses off like he did in 2016, he's liable to get Rump a second term.

Don't be a butthole Bernie.

Actually, its to Bernie's advantage for Trump to win the election this year, as it would keep Sanders viable for a 2024 run. If Biden were to win in the fall, Sleepy Joe is the presumptive 2024 nominee and by 2028, Crazy Bernie will be too old.

Joe is already too old! He'll be in the ground by 2024.

on his worst day, Senator Sanders would be a better president than Trump or Sleepy Joe on their best day

my friends! we simply dont have the luxury to sit back and allow a mean-spirited authoritarian billionaire get re-elected. that's why we need Sanders to run third party, my friends!

Steyer and Bloomberg already dropped out!

Last edited:
Thank you Senator. Thank you for caring about the American people.
American people?

1586370928874.png

1586370944623.png

1586370961164.png

1586370977989.png

1586371033766.png

Sadly Sanders didn't really have a chance to come back given the Biden lead and the fact the Corona virus is going to lower voter turn out immensely. How many potential Bernie voters are going to risk catching the virus to vote when he has a low chance of coming back? I will NOT vote for Biden and the establishment. It either means I don't vote at all, I write in Sanders, or I write in my own name just so I can say I got a vote for President. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure why so many idiots would back Biden given his history of plagiarism, sexual assault allegations, and that if he won in November he would be 3 weeks shy of his 82nd birthday in 2024. He's a one-term candidate, and historically presidents never get any worthwhile accomplishments in their first term. It's a waste.

Bernie went out of his way at his rallies to let ordinary Americans speak, and that the rallies not be dominated by career politicians.

would your boy Trump ever do that? you and me Both know the answer
You mean Bernie the career politician? What would he know about ordinary Americans? Trump is not a career politician. This was / is his first foray into it.

Forum List

Back