Sanders Quits

through his organization "Our Revolution" and 2 legendary presidential campaigns, Sanders has managed to bring tens of million of people into grassroots political activity! that is a hell of an accomplishment, and there is no more political work that's more important, my friends!

Bernie showed us that when we double down on progressive issues, pound the pavement like our life depends on it, we can win change for the people

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

i hope Bernie doesnt sell out and endorse Biden. i'd rather have him endorse Trump than Biden.

Americans need to think hard about what America will look like if a senile old man is elected

"Bernie has done something rare in politics. He hasn’t just run a political campaign; he’s created a movement.” - Joe Biden

we need to make sure a tragedy of this magnitude doesn't happen again when Bernie runs next time. Bernie will win next time...right?

Bernie is doing wonders in the Senate anyway. he is a member of the 10-member Senate Democrat Leadership Team along with folks like Patty Murray, Lizzy Warren, and Klobuchar, one of which will be Biden's VP

Bernie's role is "chairman of outreach", according to Schumer

"Your fight for progressive ideas moved the conversation and charted a path for candidates and activists that will change the course of our country and party." - Pocahontas to Bernie

Edit for my first post where I said Bernie would not be sucking up to the DNC again....WRONG!

He has endorsed Joe "Where Did My Mind Go" Biden and said he's a "great person" or some such bull shit!

So Bernie tries to kick the football but Hillary Clinton and the DNC pulls it away from Bernie again...
and he still gets up and endorses their puppet, Joe Biden.

What a gutless old punk!

US voters can now choose to see the beginning of the slump in the fall of American capitalism directed by a demented, human-hating neo-liberal misogynist billionaire servant or a manic, human-hating radical right-wing misogynist servant by another group of billionaires.

All the gimme free stuff Bernie bro's will need to be put on suicide watch. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Not with our government. One would think they have a weather machine with the way they constantly make it rain.

Sanders plan would cost $2.2 trillion over the next 10 years
Trumps plan already cost $2 trillion for the first half of this year.

As they say, do the math.

i love everything about Bernie.

its not just that his first visit to DC was for antiwar and civil rights demonstrations

its not just that he was so far removed from organized politics that the first time he stepped foot inside the congressional chamber was AFTER he won a congressional race

its not just that he never knew a Dem or GOP official until AFTER he was elected mayor

its not just that he is the longest-serving independent in the history of the world

its not just that his career began in a very different place than anyone else in Congress.

its all these things combined, and more!

Forum List

Back