San Diego Unified School District wants to overthrow “heteronormativity” and promote “genderqueer,” “non-binary,” “pansexual,” and “two-spirit” ID

I wonder what the first school district to serve Puberty Blockers to their students as part of the school lunches?

Probably a 100% Honky district in Libville.

A new policy- even one which is this LGBTQ+ friendly- which will reduce minority pregnancies, just wouldn't be a positive for the liberal cause.

Great source you have there! [/sarcasm]
They got an entire department dedicated for teachers and sexual perversions.

They even have the sexual deviants singing praises for the plan.

But I’m sure the school district itself going all in for sexual perversions is cause for your denial. You must feel proud.

These idiots have now exposed themselves as the corrupt pieces of shit they are. This is a full-frontal assault on Christian values, the family, and biological sexuality from birth. This is absurdity forced on our young at its most destructive age. These people are traitors to the US as Founded.

But I’m sure the school district itself going all in for sexual perversions is cause for your denial. You must feel proud.

And this would be why Biden is allowing Child sex slaves and human trafficking to happen at our southern border. He aims to make it normal... These people are sick and perverse.

LOL these CRT loons are something else.

San Diego Unified is the latest school district to adopt the principles of academic queer theory and translate them into K-12 pedagogy, with the ultimate goal of dismantling “heteronormativity” and promoting a constellation of new sexual identities, such as “genderqueer,” “non-binary,” “pansexual,” and “two-spirit.”

I have obtained a range of publicly accessible documents from San Diego Unified that reveal the district’s new ideology. The materials follow the basic premise of queer theory: white Europeans created a false “gender binary” and used the categories of “male” and “female” to dominate racial and sexual minorities. A San Diego Unified training for facilitators of LGBTQ student groups argues that this system of “heteronormativity” forces students to conform to these norms: they are “assigned” a sex at birth, pressed into the identities of “man” and “woman,” and expected to have heterosexual relationships culminating in “marriage (and kids).” This “gender binary,” however, is arbitrary, socially constructed, and harmful

OK. It is the responsibility of the San Diego Unified District's voters to remove this program. You have to remember this the People's Republic of California, and not a district in Wyoming.

Who denied anything? I just pointed out your left-wing source! I am sure you can do better.

In a better time these teachers would be dragged from the classrooms and their bodies found in an alley.

May those days return.

Forum List

Back