Woke Teacher Trolled by Banana/Rock Pronouns

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is exactly how the pronoun debacle should end: an 11 yo asking his teacher to refer to him as "banana/rock". I believe the teacher here is being serious. More pity her.

Needless to say, this should be the end of it. He/her, she/him. If you want to go by something else, write fiction or act in dramas or something. Don't insist that everyone else enter your playacting world. Yep, I said what I said.

6ovhz8.jpg

Those who push this woke bullshit demean themselves, and fully deserve any mockery that comes their way.

And likewise, sane people deserve whatever amusement we can get from mocking these idiots.

Really? Because frankly, trans people should have no effect on your life, other than your own obsession with them.

So what?

This whole pronoun thing is fucking stupid anyway.

It's stupid to you because you are a cisgendered male who takes this for granted.

If people constantly referred to you as "She" or "Ma'am", you'd probably get annoyed at a certain point.

Kind of like a white person who doesn't know why the "coloreds" are so upset about racism.

Oh, yes, if you come here and say stupid shit like "Trump won the election", you will be mocked.

Except he wasn't actually claiming to be a banana. He was mocking a teacher who was trying to be inclusive.
Yeah, if youre are a fucktard left wing teacher uses uses "pronouns", you will be mocked. Understand now, hypocrite?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back