Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

Both wars are commercial successes. Both endanger the security of the Free State.

No it highlights that the ones listed before it, don't list all the rights:

Amendment IX​

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Read that again and really, really think about what it says...lol

Put your thinking cap on and tell us what this means,

"shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Read that again and really, really think about what it says...lol

Put your thinking cap on and tell us what this means,

"shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
Correct, it means there are far more fundamental rights then what is listed in the Bill of Rights.

Trump lost his shirt repeatedly when he was a contractor. His father kept bailing him out. Trump is good at marketing and game show host.
In The United States there isa,

"20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.

"20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.

Explaining to a dembot cultist about private enterprise is a task not worth taking.

Well there's an excuse. Trump doesn't do due diligence and gets bored easily.

LOL...that isn't even close to what it says.

You Libtards. I swear you people just CANNOT think for yourselves.
the entire point of the 9th, which was put there mainly at James Madison's request, was that he didn't want anyone, including Govt, to think that the fundamental rights listed in the prior amendments were all there were....that there were more fundamental rights. The link highlights some

Explaining to a dembot cultist about private enterprise is a task not worth taking.

I've started businesses .. My father didn't have hundreds of millions to bail me out. I made it without money laundering or fraud.

I've started businesses .. My father didn't have hundreds of millions to bail me out. I made it without money laundering or fraud.
hahah yeah right....no, i believe about your dad, and the money laundering aspect.....even the fraud part

the entire point of the 9th, which was put there mainly at James Madison's request, was that he didn't want anyone, including Govt, to think that the fundamental rights listed in the prior amendments were all there were....that there were more fundamental rights. The link highlights some
What the words in the 9th Amendment means, is that the enumerated rights can be used as reason to "deny, or disparage others [rights] retained by the people."

e.g. I can't shit on your front porch and call it free speech, because I violate your property rights.

e.g. I can't kill someone with a gun and say I have the right to keep and bear arms, because I'm denying that person the right to life and liberty.

What the words in the 9th Amendment means, is that the enumerated rights can be used as reason to "deny, or disparage others [rights] retained by the people."

e.g. I can't shit on your front porch and call it free speech, because I violate your property rights.

e.g. I can't kill someone with a gun and say I have the right to keep and bear arms, because I'm denying that person the right to life and liberty.
well yeah, because your right to free speech, doesn't trump my privacy rights, or right to own property, simply because the Bill of Rights doesn't say I have a property right.

There are more rights, then just the ones listed in the Bill of Rights, as the 9th clearly states.

well yeah, because your right to free speech, doesn't trump my privacy rights, or right to own property, simply because the Bill of Rights doesn't say I have a property right.
Exactly right. That's what the 9th Amendment means.

maybe we've been talking past each other....cause that's what I've been trying to say
You said the 9 Amendment clearly states that there are more writes that the ones enumerated in the Constitution. It's says nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back