Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

Proving you can’t fix stupid.

There’s more guns in America than humans. We have two porous borders and numerous porous ports. You are not going to get guns out of evil peoples hands by thinking you’ll take them all away.

Get over it. Like nukes, the genie left the bottle.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

Americans continue to deny guns are the real problem. Of course you deny reality at every turn, promoting Trump's lies, and the failed economic and social policies of Republicans in General.

The ONLY issue right now is the more than 300 millions guns in America.

Americans continue to deny guns are the real problem. Of course you deny reality at every turn, promoting Trump's lies, and the failed economic and social policies of Republicans in General.

The ONLY issue right now is the more than 300 millions guns in America.
hahah yeah not the record inflation, falling wages, horrible market......nope the fact the Govt doesn't have all the guns is the problem.

The current administration wants no restrictions on drugs and drug use. Hell, they are even supplying the crack pipes, syringes and other paraphernalia. They are encouraging our young to be drug addicts, they are easier to control.

Can you provide a link to prove your assertions that the government wants "no restrictions on drugs". This fiction that the government wants to "control" people is just more right wing bullshit.

Can you provide a link to prove your assertions that the government wants "no restrictions on drugs". This fiction that the government wants to "control" people is just more right wing bullshit.
says the guy advocating the Govt not allow people firearms to defend themselves.

In The United States there isa,

"20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.

100% of the businesses Trump himself started failed. I am pretty sure he set a record for driving an airline out of business the fastest ever

i was asking a question…what is the record?

Who knows? There are a lot of numbers posted on this board, none of them ever supported. Then there is the fact he will endorse people running unopposed....should that really count as a "win" for Trump?

Who knows? There are a lot of numbers posted on this board, none of them ever supported. Then there is the fact he will endorse people running unopposed....should that really count as a "win" for Trump?
so you don’t know the numbers? just parroting what you’ve been told? typical

so you don’t know the numbers? just parroting what you’ve been told? typical

I know that at least 3 Gov picks lost, Herbster, Perdue and McGeachin. So that alone blows out of the water the claim of only two losses.

I also know that Cawthorn lost, as well as Gordon, Hice which blows out of the water your only 3 losses.

I know that at least 3 Gov picks lost, Herbster, Perdue and McGeachin. So that alone blows out of the water the claim of only two losses.

I also know that Cawthorn lost, as well as Gordon, Hice which blows out of the water your only 3 losses.
So you really don't know, you are just parroting things....you don't know the numbers

Gotcha

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa.....
Tell me, what did Oregon do? they decriminalized most drugs and their use.. Isn't that a democrat run shit hole?

In Nancy "DUI" Pelosi's San Fran they encourage drug abuse, and death

"
Last year, 621 people died of drug overdoses in San Francisco. To put this in perspective, 173 people died from COVID-19, which is identified as the primary public health crisis in the Bay Area.

For years, San Francisco has tacitly encouraged drug abuse with remarkably lenient policies, and those policies are now inadvertently killing hundreds of people annually. San Francisco uses a policy approach called “harm reduction,” which stresses “culturally competent, non-judgmental treatment that demonstrates respect and dignity for the individual.”

So you really don't know, you are just parroting things....you don't know the numbers

Gotcha

I never gave any numbers, that is your trick. I though gave actual data/names of people endorsed by Trump that lost.

That is what thinking for oneself allows, but you will never understand that so it is a waste of time to talk to you about it

Forum List

Back