Salvation is free and will be enforced.

Christianity is trying to give salvation a cost, even their " Acceptance clause" is a cost to something that is absolutely free!

Its just so wonderful that we all make it; because of the grace of God, we get pass sin , evil and Christian judgment.

Christianity is trying to mussle in on human salvation and lust for control of even our souls.

The biggest road block to salvation that I know of is Christianity and their lust for limited salvation

We are saved by God's grace, not by Christianity or religion.

Salvation salvation free to all
the Christians can't put it in their little crystal ball
it is Gods gift to us all
religions want to rot the gift
and contain it in their little elitist group

God loves you , Christianity cannot stain that love
He really , REALLY loves us all, and will not loose any of us- Isaiah 66:9

Matt. 3 :17 " For God did NOT send his Son into the WORLD to condemn the world , but that THE WORLD , ( which means EVERYONE ) , through him might be saved!" Salvation is absolutely FREE , and EVERYONE , or the world WILL be saved!

This is the true gospel.

I am happy to announce that ALL sinners will be saved. No more doom and gloom gospels; the scriptures say ALL have sinned, Rom. 3:23

Don't let these Christians scare you ; put these two scriptures together;\

1 Tim. 1:15 Jesus came into the world to save sinners

If ALL have sinned and Jesus came here for sinners , then he came for everyone , especially those Christianity are excluding.

Don't forget that.

Christians will say salvation is free, but they seductively don't teach that. They teach you must " Accept Christ", or you cannot be saved. So that acceptance clause IS their price! Its the Christian cost. Its not free , its a Christian cost that you must pay!

With salvation being as big as it is , Christianity just blows its hell balloon bigger.

God is your Father , he will not send you to the Christian hell. The Christians want you to think that God is just their Father , in Isaiah 32:27 he is " The God of ALL Flesh!"

In 1Tim. 1:15 it states that Jesus came into the world to save sinners! Listen , that INCLUDES ALL UNBELIEVERS! Unbelieving , unaccepting , Christ rejecting people ARE sinners! Jesus CAME to earth FOR them! Any gospel that teaches that unaccepting Christ rejecting unbelievers are not saved is false!

Mark 5:32, again Jesus is teaching here , this is NOT a Christian teaching , Jesus was NOT a Christian , " I came NOT to CALL the righteous , ( or believers, the righteous is the believers), BUT sinners to repentance!"

The CALLING of Jesus is FOR unbelievers! THEY are being CALLED.

And Christians have stolen this calling and took it violently! They are taking the Kingdom by force.

Do you think sin is more of a threat to salvation than the Christian hell?
No, the Christian threat of hell is greater than the threat of sin. God and Jesus forgives sin , but in the Christian doctrine , they are helpless against hell.

We were all made to live forever with God ; and nothing can stop that. We were created to have life , and have it freely for eternity. I am most happy to announce that this is the destiny of all mankind.

You don't have to fear ; there is no need to worry about it ; its all been taken care of for you ; its absolutely nothing you can do to deserve it or earn it.

That's just how God really is. He is nothing like religion says he is. God is not going to let anything take away your destiny with him.

Don't worry , he has you!

Salvation is the message; its a compelling message and incredibly its absolutely free; all the requirements Christianity is putting on it is false.

Simple.

There is no choice in the salvation of God , religion has that wrong; salvation is a done deal, its just all of our destiny ,no matter what we believe or not. Its our God determined future , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. That is really how God is , he gets his way , and he is NOT asking what we want. There are no choices , its God's way period; that is reality as it is , not as it religiously seems to be. Religions just don't know how God really is.

Notice Job 23:13, its talking about how God really is, " But he is in one mind and who can turn him? What his soul desires , that he does!" God does what he wants , not what the human wants. Free will choice is a serious religious delusion. The future IS simply the desires of God, human history is the unfolding of God's will. Well , what does God desire? 1 Tim. 2:3-4," For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires, ( or will have ), ALL men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." Universal salvation is not good and acceptable to Christianity and religion , but God could careless what his followers accept. Or what unbelievers accept. Human destiny is the salvation of God, ALL of us are freely included.

And nothing can stop this.

Well my friend. You've gotten one thing right anyway. That is that the concept of God is authoritarian. A dictatorship. It is all gods way and all others hit the road. God's attitude is: "Either you believe in me and do as I say or I'm going to hurt you real bad." That is what I've told the Christians for years. You can't pick and choose what you want to believe. I don't quite understand how you can love a being that wanted to keep humanity barefoot, naked and ignorant in a habitat. If god were real, which of course he isn't, he certainly isn't on mankind's side.

There is no choice in the salvation of God , religion has that wrong; salvation is a done deal, its just all of our destiny ,no matter what we believe or not. Its our God determined future , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. That is really how God is , he gets his way , and he is NOT asking what we want. There are no choices , its God's way period; that is reality as it is , not as it religiously seems to be. Religions just don't know how God really is.

Notice Job 23:13, its talking about how God really is, " But he is in one mind and who can turn him? What his soul desires , that he does!" God does what he wants , not what the human wants. Free will choice is a serious religious delusion. The future IS simply the desires of God, human history is the unfolding of God's will. Well , what does God desire? 1 Tim. 2:3-4," For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires, ( or will have ), ALL men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." Universal salvation is not good and acceptable to Christianity and religion , but God could careless what his followers accept. Or what unbelievers accept. Human destiny is the salvation of God, ALL of us are freely included.

And nothing can stop this.

Well my friend. You've gotten one thing right anyway. That is that the concept of God is authoritarian. A dictatorship. It is all gods way and all others hit the road. God's attitude is: "Either you believe in me and do as I say or I'm going to hurt you real bad." That is what I've told the Christians for years. You can't pick and choose what you want to believe. I don't quite understand how you can love a being that wanted to keep humanity barefoot, naked and ignorant in a habitat. If god were real, which of course he isn't, he certainly isn't on mankind's side.

No, its Gods way , or no other way ; there is no other road to hit. And God is putting a hurt on humanity ; for now.

But not for always. And I agree , God most definitely is a dictatorship. No doubt about it in my mind.

"choose this day whom you will serve, but me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Forum List

Back