Salvation is free and will be enforced.

Ahh the Christians and their never ending effort to reduce the Kingdom of God. Jesus in John 12:47 "If any man hears my words and does not believe , ( or rejects him), I judge him not. For I came not to judge the world ( or find people who accept him), I came to SAVE the WORLD!"

Jesus came to save everyone , especially those Christianity are counting out.
Matthew 10:5-15
Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

9“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Ahh the Christians , they will fight for their hell. They will argue to keep people from the Kingdom. They think belief closes the doors of salvation. In Romans 3:3 , " For what if some did not believe, shall their unbelief cancel out the faith of God? No , God forbid! People are saved by God's faith , not their own.

Ahh the Christians , they will fight for their hell. They will argue to keep people from the Kingdom. They think belief closes the doors of salvation. In Romans 3:3 , " For what if some did not believe, shall their unbelief cancel out the faith of God? No , God forbid! People are saved by God's faith , not their own.
The word is UNFAITHFUL!

Romans 3New International Version (NIV)
God’s Faithfulness

3 What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way!A)'> First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God.B)'>

3 What if some were unfaithful?C)'> Will their unfaithfulness nullify God’s faithfulness?D)'> 4 Not at all! Let God be true,E)'> and every human being a liar.F)'> As it is written:

“So that you may be proved right when you speak
and prevail when you judge.”a]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-27996a">[a]G)'>

5 But if our unrighteousness brings out God’s righteousness more clearly,H)'> what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument.)I)'> 6 Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world?J)'> 7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory,K)'> why am I still condemned as a sinner?”L)'> 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”?M)'> Their condemnation is just!

No One Is Righteous
9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage?N)'> Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin.O)'> 10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”b]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28004b">[b]P)'>
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”c]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28005c">[c]Q)'>
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”d]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28005d">[d]R)'>
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”e]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28006e">[e]S)'>
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know.”f]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28009f">[f]T)'>
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”g]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28010g">[g]U)'>

19 Now we know that whatever the law says,V)'> it says to those who are under the law,W)'> so that every mouth may be silencedX)'> and the whole world held accountable to God.Y)'> 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law;Z)'> rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.AA)'>

Righteousness Through Faith
21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of GodAB)'> has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.AC)'> 22 This righteousnessAD)'> is given through faithAE)'> inh]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28014h">[h] Jesus ChristAF)'> to all who believe.AG)'> There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,AH)'> 23 for all have sinnedAI)'> and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justifiedAJ)'> freely by his graceAK)'> through the redemptionAL)'> that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,i]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-28017i">[i]AM)'> through the shedding of his bloodAN)'>—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunishedAO)'>— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting?AP)'> It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.AQ)'> 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too,AR)'> 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.AS)'> 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Christians don't have faith in people who reject Christ , but Christians don't control the mercy of God.

They just like to think they do. They the greatest roadblock to salvation on earth.

Christians don't have faith in people who reject Christ , but Christians don't control the mercy of God.

They just like to think they do. They the greatest roadblock to salvation on earth.
Christians have faith in CHRIST.
Psalm 118:8
Parallel Verses
New International Version
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in humans.

Psalm 146:3
Parallel Verses
Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.

Jeremiah 17:5 - So says the LORD; Cursed is the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.

(Eph. 5:7-10):

Therefore do not be partakers with them; for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

Last edited:

Parallel Verses

Parallel Verses

Jeremiah 17:5 - So says the LORD; Cursed is the man that trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.

Therefore do not be partakers with them; for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

Christians have no faith in people,you can't help people you have no faith in.

Parallel Verses

Parallel Verses

Christians have no faith in people,you can't help people you have no faith in.
Showing us verse and chapter, is more authoritative than your values and your opinion.

Show us verse and Chapter God naming Christianity his people.

Acts 11:26 25 Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 14If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 16However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. 17For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18And
“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

19So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

Last edited:
Acts 11:26 25 Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 14If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 16However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. 17For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18And
“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

19So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

God did not call them Christians, the Romans first called them Christians; know your history. The church used to "Call themselves the way", but then they let the Romans name them. God did NOT name them Christians. Some theologians feel like the term Christian was an insult the Romans designed to be degrading.

God did not call them Christians, the Romans first called them Christians; know your history. The church used to "Call themselves the way", but then they let the Romans name them. God did NOT name them Christians. Some theologians feel like the term Christian was an insult the Romans designed to be degrading.
1 Peter 4:16 However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

God has no problem with that title --- do you?

1 Peter 4:16 However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

I have a serious problem with it. None of your scriptures show God giving Christianity its name ,neither did Christ. Your history is off and your view of the bible is off . In 2 Chron. 7;14 God himself speaking , which trumps anythingelse written in scripture; "If MY people who are called BY MY NAME! The true people of God are called by his name; God's name is not Christian;

Hello!

I have a serious problem with it. None of your scriptures show God giving Christianity its name ,neither did Christ. Your history is off and your view of the bible is off . In 2 Chron. 7;14 God himself speaking , which trumps anythingelse written in scripture; "If MY people who are called BY MY NAME! The true people of God are called by his name; God's name is not Christian;

Hello!

Christ is from the Greek/Latin for Messiah. They mean the very same. The Bible is the inspired inerrant Word of God. What is in it is there because God wants it there. YHVH or YHWH in the Hebrew, is not Jehovah.

Last edited:
I tell you , the average Christian just can't get punishment out of their heads and belief; they NEED to see other human sinners punished. They need it , want it , can't believe without it; and I think that is a pitiful condition for one's belief to be in.
I disagree. The average Christian is not a sadist or into schadenfreude. The average Christian understands that free will comes with a cost. We will be judged on the choices we make in this life.

I disagree , 90 % of the Christian conversation is how to condemn others who are not as " Righteous" as they are. Your always thinking of ways to limit the Kingdom of God and how to shut sinners off from that Kingdom. Like a lust. Jesus in Matt. 23:13," Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, for you shut up the Kingdom from men."

Always judging; always condemning ; always placing a cost on freedom.

I'm a Christian and guess what most believe this verse;

King James Bible
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (Rom 3:10)

I tell you , the average Christian just can't get punishment out of their heads and belief; they NEED to see other human sinners punished. They need it , want it , can't believe without it; and I think that is a pitiful condition for one's belief to be in.
I disagree. The average Christian is not a sadist or into schadenfreude. The average Christian understands that free will comes with a cost. We will be judged on the choices we make in this life.

I disagree , 90 % of the Christian conversation is how to condemn others who are not as " Righteous" as they are. Your always thinking of ways to limit the Kingdom of God and how to shut sinners off from that Kingdom. Like a lust. Jesus in Matt. 23:13," Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, for you shut up the Kingdom from men."

Always judging; always condemning ; always placing a cost on freedom.

I'm a Christian and guess what most believe this verse;

King James Bible
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (Rom 3:10)
Let's see what it really says, originally ...

"... for Jews both and Greeks all are to be under sin according as it has been written that none (of the Jews or Greeks) there is one even one that is just ..."

In Greek: Gar Ioydaious te kai Hellenas pantas huf hamartian einai kathos gegraptai oti ouk estin dikaiso oude heis.

Ergo St. Paul was talking about the Jews and the Greeks of his day, and not what modern evangelical Protestants make this passage out to mean erroneously.

You ALWAYS need to look at the Greek directly anytime you want to understand The New Testament.

Always.

Christ is from the Greek/Latin for Messiah. They mean the very same. The Bible is the inspired inerrant Word of God. What is in it is there because God wants it there. YHVH or YHWH in the Hebrew, is not Jehovah.
Yup and God hisself done reached down out of the sky and wrote the Bible with pen and ink word perfect in English word for word -- 1000 years before English was even invented -- a miracle of miracles but God can do anything.

:D

When & where did the word "Christian" originate?

Forum List

Back