saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules ......

Bobobrainless guesses wrong AGAIN. What a dumbass. Damn fool doesn't know when to STFU and stop demonstrating his idiocy.
Who says I’m wrong? .... you? ...

Yes, me, you lying sack of shit.
You? You and who else?....l

Since I am the one who would know you are lying out your ass as always, I don’t need anybody else to confirm my own personal information, you stupid sack of shit. Just how fucking stupid are you? You are too shit-all stupid to even keep your own lies straight.

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules ......

Bobobrainless guesses wrong AGAIN. What a dumbass. Damn fool doesn't know when to STFU and stop demonstrating his idiocy.

Since I am the one who would know you are lying out your ass as always, I don’t need anybody else to confirm my own personal information, you stupid sack of shit. Just how fucking stupid are you? You are too shit-all stupid to even keep your own lies straight.
Dance puppet!

Hey why don’t you come to my party I’m having this weekend. There will be food, drinks, music, drugs, a fight or two will probably break out and hopefully lots of sex.

Don’t worry about what to wear. It’ll be just you and me.

Hey why don’t you come to my party I’m having this weekend. There will be food, drinks, music, drugs, a fight or two will probably break out and hopefully lots of sex.

I wouldn’t dream of interrupting your private time with your little dingy, closet boy.

51146997_10156337670967872_864240955752972288_n.jpg

I wouldn’t dream of interrupting your private time with your little dingy, closet boy.
It’s in storage right now. This time of year I play on my quad runner. Only got one week on the ice now the ice isn’t safe. Hell a guy died February 1st on a snowmobile. That lake wasn’t too far from mine. Even though there’s 5 feet of ice you never know.

On sundays I watch my nephews play basketball. We don’t let them play football it’s rigged and dangerous. I’m so glad I don’t have kids. Nephews are expensive enough. And you’re constantly running them around. Well you aren’t. Someone else is. You’re busy coaching. But you know what I mean.

I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

that is comedy gold that this troll actually calls someone who gives evidence he cant counter in links and videos as someone mentally defective and also calls YOU a liar.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

him acting retarded is the UNDERSTATEMENT.:finger3: you nailed it beautifully how all he ever does is tell us we are wrong but can never come up with a WHY other than juvenile insults.If he acted like that in a court of law and told the judge he was wrong on evidence that he ruled in favor of amd insulted him for that as he always does,the guy would be in jail which is WHERE he belongs.:iyfyus.jpg:
He clearly doesn’t know how it works here

trying ONE MORE TIME,have you ever seen the superbowl of the rams/steelers game? Trolls like him and the cheatriot lovers always ignore that i have nothing against the steelers for beating the rams in that game,that i dont make excuse after excuse for them losing that game as THEY do for the pats cheating ways,:rolleyes:that despite the many times they were in the superbowl before that game and won them all,i CAN respect the players of that team and their quarterback and coach because THEY have not tainted the sport.they can never come up with any answrs to refute how the pats HAVE tainted the NFL and put a shit stain on the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

I miss the days of pete rozell when he was commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt back then as it is now. as i proved earlier,even one of the greatest running backs of all time earl campbell said the game was not like it is now when he was playing,pretty much saying that the game was not corrupt back then in his day and age but IS now.but people like unkotore dismiss former NFL players like earl campell,they are not credible people,everybody else outside USMB is all wrong,and THEY are right in their own fantasyworld they live in.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

if you ever watch pre season games,you will notice the refs LET the football players play,you will NEVER see them make calls liek they did in the chiefs game and as they did in the raiders tuck rule playoff game or the jags game last year,calls that are so obvious bullshit like the helmet to helmet ignored by the refs in the saints/rams game,you will NEVER see the refs make calls like those that change the outcome of the game as they do with the patriots all the time in regular season games. WHY/

VERY SIMPLE. there is not any money riding on these pre season games,vegas never bets on these and the NFL refs dont give a shit if the teams beat the patriots in the pre season WHY would they? it does not count in the standings so the refs dont go out of their way to throw games for them in the pre season.

still another artilce that gives unkotore and pooper a major ass spanking and makes them cry.the truth hurts so much.:iyfyus.jpg:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

try saying they have done it at LEAST a THOUSAND times.:2up:

gives crying towel to pooper and unkotore.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules the god damn pussy.

I can't wait for that dynasty to go away and NE won't win another championship for another 50 years. Then you'll see how big of a fan unkotard is.

It's like Detroit Red Wing fans. They called us Hockey Town. But now that the Wings suck you never see any Red Wing jerseys or flags flying from cars. Where are all those women who said they LOVED hockey? They don't watch anymore. They don't pay $100 a seat to go to a game.

It's easy to be hockey town or a Patriot fan when they are winning. Try being a Lions fan. Bunch of losers. We used to be the Patriots before the Superbowl era.

oh yeah,i have not done much research pre the superbowl era but yeah i remember hearing about that how the Lions were pretty good back then.thats funny as hell about him,yeah he will do the exact same thing st louis fans did with the rams,once the rams brief greatest show on turf days was over and they reverted back to heir losing ways as they were when they first arrived there,the stadium in st louis for their home games became a ghosttwon for YEARS.:haha:desert them once they start losing in the future,thats a given.:iyfyus.jpg: he will do the SAME thing they did,stop watching them and desert them same as st louis fans did with the Rams.:lmao::laughing0301:

yeah i have always been the same way as you are with the Rams at least all the years they wrre the LOS ANGELES Rams anyways.In the early 90's when the team was horrible and would lose all time like five years in a row,i remember my dad telling me back then how impressed he was with me for sticking with them even though they were so horrible and had no quarterback. three years ago their first year back in LA,even though i had no idea they were on the verge of being great again and only won a couple of games and had no idea that would ever change,i watched all their games that year.as long as they were the LOS ANGELES Rams,thats all that was important to me,i did not care at all about the winning or losing.

you never answered my question though which is HAVE you seen the Rams/steelers superbowl? back then at the time,it was considered the most exciting superbowl ever.:)

thats MY most fond memory as a LOS ANGELES RAM fan because everybody thought the steelers would walk away with it but they stood toe to toe with them throughout the whole game and had several lead changes,it constantly went back and forth..most exciting superbowl ever as far as i am concerned.:thup:

Do you have the names yet? Lol! Either back up your post or admit you lied. Oh wait, you can’t back it up otherwise you’d already would have. No you are purposely trying to bury your BS.

You claim you openly admit when you are wrong but not admit whe you lie. You are a sad piece of work.

It’s in storage right now. This time of year I play on my quad runner. Only got one week on the ice now the ice isn’t safe. Hell a guy died February 1st on a snowmobile. That lake wasn’t too far from mine. Even though there’s 5 feet of ice you never know.

On sundays I watch my nephews play basketball. We don’t let them play football it’s rigged and dangerous. I’m so glad I don’t have kids. Nephews are expensive enough. And you’re constantly running them around. Well you aren’t. Someone else is. You’re busy coaching. But you know what I mean.

So now you are claiming that ALL football is rigged? Even Jr and high school? Lol! Now, you are either really dumb or you are playing rams fan, which is pretty easy to do because he is just plain dumb, really dumb, low IQ people believe all the conspiracy BS.

So now you are claiming that ALL football is rigged? Even Jr and high school? Lol! Now, you are either really dumb or you are playing rams fan, which is pretty easy to do because he is just plain dumb, really dumb, low IQ people believe all the conspiracy BS.

Bobobrainless is really that stupid.

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

Oh it's true. It's damn true.

Hell even in PA the game is rigged

McKeesport High football fans sign petition, say championship game was rigged

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

You really going to believe that? You are hilarious! Did you know 911 was rigged? Did you know the Kennedy assassination was pulled off by Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick?

Sound familiar?

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sound familiar?

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Have those player's names that have claimed the NFL is rigged? You told us there were some that admitted it, you are lying, aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back