saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of the raiders sealybobo,you should tell your dad how the raiders/bucs superbowl was fixed. when i found out years later how that game was fixed,thats when i started doing research on NFL playoff games being fixed and thats when i discovered it was mostly PATRIOT games the NFL refs were fixing all the time.

I wont go into very many details but here are a couple of easy facts that its so obvious that a child could put tow and two together and see this was no coincidence and that game was thrown by then raiders coach bill callahan.

callahan was never really embraced by the raider players as their coach john gruden was.Gruden brought him along with him from his days as the coach of the philadelphia eagles when he was their coach. here are just a few facts.

ONE.whats well known is many of the raider players said callahan did not like a lot of the players

TWO
John Gruden left the Raiders because Al Davis being the asshole he always was,drove him off trying to tell him what to do.

Bill Callahan also hated al davis and was good friends with Gruden AND callahan did not like many of the raider players.

THREE
Tim Brown and Jerry Rice came out and said that the week leading up to the superbowl,callahan drew up a plan that called for most the plays to be running plays.the raider offensive lineman wwere all excited about the game plan because that was the bucs weakeness stopping the run and the raiders offensive lineman and grealy outweighed them like 335 to 275 average. well just a mere 48 hours before gametime,callahan CHANGED the game plan calling for most the calls to be PASSING calls. one of the offensive lineman BEGGED callahan not to change the plan,he said-coach please,dont do this to me.

WHY change the game plan the players were EXCITED about to a game plan they HATED and had no confidance and HATED? if you were a coach,would ou change a game plan the players were excited about and had confidance in to one they hated and had NO CONFIDANCE in? yeah i did not think so.:rolleyes:

I was talking to raider fans i knew the next day,THEY coud not believe it that they did not run the ball much more oftem against them.on a monday night game in tampa that year,the steelers ran all over them and blew them out.the raiders would easily have done the same thing.:rolleyes:

FOUR
tim brown said in ALL his years as a football player counting not only the pros but college and high school football as well and EVEN pop warner,there was NEVER a time in his life as a player a coach changed the game plamn a mere 48hours before gameday,that was UNPRECDENTED.

tell your dad if he wants to learn more on that fixrd superbowl,typie in bill callahan threw raiders superbowl.

same as the saints and chiefs are th REAL winners and REAL champions,The raiders in reality in a fair world,have won four superbowls and not three.

pete carrol as you know ALSO threw the superbowl. i have not watched a superbowl since then.i should have stopped after the raiders/bucs superbowl and callahan went unpunished same as pete the cheat did.

BTW I had MANY people at my workplace come in the following monday and tell me they agreed with me,that pete the cheat threw the supwerbowl,that they were thinking the SAME THING i was at the time.did any of YOUR co workers tell you the same thing back then? i am guessing no since back then you argued with me all the time and did notbelieve me that all these playoff and superbowl games are fixed.:D

these criminal coachs always get off scott free and there is NEVER an invetigation into their corruption.fuck the NFL.

Last edited:
speaking of the raiders sealybobo,you should tell your dad how the raiders/bucs superbowl was fixed. when i found out years later how that game was fixed,thats when i started doing research on NFL playoff games being fixed and thats when i discovered it was mostly PATRIOT games the NFL refs were fixing all the time.

I wont go into very many details but here are a couple of easy facts that its so obvious that a child could put tow and two together and see this was no coincidence and that game was thrown by then raiders coach bill callahan.

callahan was never really embraced by the raider players as their coach john gruden was.Gruden brought him along with him from his days as the coach of the philadelphia eagles when he was their coach. here are just a few facts.

ONE.whats well known is many of the raider players said callahan did not like a lot of the players

TWO
John Gruden left the Raiders because Al Davis being the asshole he always was,drove him off trying to tell him what to do.

Bill Callahan also hated al davis and was good friends with Gruden AND callahan did not like many of the raider players.

THREE
Tim Brown and Jerry Rice came out and said that the week leading up to the superbowl,callahan drew up a plan that called for most the plays to be running plays.the raider offensive lineman wwere all excited about the game plan because that was the bucs weakeness stopping the run and the raiders offensive lineman and grealy outweighed them like 335 to 275 average. well just a mere 48 hours before gametime,callahan CHANGED the game plan calling for most the calls to be PASSING calls. one of the offensive lineman BEGGED callahan not to change the plan,he said-coach please,dont do this to me.

WHY change the game plan the players were EXCITED about to a game plan they HATED and had no confidance and HATED? if you were a coach,would ou change a game plan the players were excited about and had confidance in to one they hated and had NO CONFIDANCE in? yeah i did not think so.:rolleyes:

I was talking to raider fans i knew the next day,THEY coud not believe it that they did not run the ball much more oftem against them.on a monday night game in tampa that year,the steelers ran all over them and blew them out.the raiders would easily have done the same thing.:rolleyes:

FOUR
tim brown said in ALL his years as a football player counting not only the pros but college and high school football as well and EVEN pop warner,there was NEVER a time in his life as a player a coach changed the game plamn a mere 48hours before gameday,that was UNPRECDENTED.

tell your dad if he wants to learn more on that fixrd superbowl,typie in bill callahan threw raiders superbowl.

same as the saints and chiefs are th REAL winners and REAL champions,The raiders in reality in a fair world,have won four superbowls and not three.

pete carrol as you know ALSO threw the superbowl. i have not watched a superbowl since then.i should have stopped after the raiders/bucs superbowl and callahan went unpunished same as pete the cheat did.

BTW I had MANY people at my workplace come in the following monday and tell me they agreed with me,that pete the cheat threw the supwerbowl,that they were thinking the SAME THING i was at the time.did any of YOUR co workers tell you the same thing back then? i am guessing no since back then you argued with me all the time and did notbelieve me that all these playoff and superbowl games are fixed.:D

these criminal coachs always get off scott free and there is NEVER an invetigation into their corruption.fuck the NFL.

Do you have the list of names cupcake? I didn't think so, that is because you are a liar and should not be trusted.

as always the brady ass kisser who has such butthurt for brady^ can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are when backed up against the wall with nowhere to run,they can only post smileys in defeat..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
as always the brady ass kisser who has such butthurt for brady^ can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are when backed up against the wall with nowhere to run,they can only post smileys in defeat..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said, I am open to the idea the games are rigged, you said you had players that have come out and said those games are rigged, however you have yet to show your proof. It seems you have a big lie you told and can't handle how to get out of it. Too bad ram boi, you lose again!!!!!

saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls

So says the blind boob who sees Tom Brady under his bed every night deflating his girl doll while smokin' his mother's potpourri jerking off to a copy of LA Times.

The only thing proven by the Super Bowl is that the LA Rams RUINED it. Made it a total snore-fest. Killer defense to be sure, but that limp-dick go-nowhere offense is nothing but a one-pump chump! Or should I say:

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

PUNT!

How the hell they ever even scored a FG is anyone's guess. Had the refs done their job and called LA on that heinous PI foul in the conference game, the Saints would have been in there and we would have had a much more exciting offensive game! Maybe even a Saints win.

same as the cheatiot apologists always have their head up shady bradys ass.so do the refs. lets see,last year a ref was seen celebrating with the pats players after they fixed the game for them to win and then patted him on the back afterwards,the chargers game he is seen hugging one,now this. the refs have their head up his ass just as all the cheatriot apologits here at thsi site do that make exuse after excuse of rhtm and covber their ears and close their eyes anytime links and videos are posted since it is information they consider politicall incorrect.LOL

51467607_1957559324363185_1409692439316267008_n.jpg

Sure would like to be a fly on that refs shoulder so i could hear him say the obvious-dont worry tom,i got your back. hense WHY they have NEW rule the NO TOUCH brady rule.LOL

Sure would like to be a fly on that refs shoulder so i could hear him say the obvious-dont worry tom,i got your back. hense WHY they have NEW rule the NO TOUCH brady rule.LOL

This truth always hurts the butthurt feelings of the cheatriot apologists i have always ntocied.LOL

It’s in storage right now. This time of year I play on my quad runner. Only got one week on the ice now the ice isn’t safe. Hell a guy died February 1st on a snowmobile. That lake wasn’t too far from mine. Even though there’s 5 feet of ice you never know.

On sundays I watch my nephews play basketball. We don’t let them play football it’s rigged and dangerous. I’m so glad I don’t have kids. Nephews are expensive enough. And you’re constantly running them around. Well you aren’t. Someone else is. You’re busy coaching. But you know what I mean.

So now you are claiming that ALL football is rigged? Even Jr and high school? Lol! Now, you are either really dumb or you are playing rams fan, which is pretty easy to do because he is just plain dumb, really dumb, low IQ people believe all the conspiracy BS.

Bobobrainless is really that stupid.

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

Oh it's true. It's damn true.

Hell even in PA the game is rigged

McKeesport High football fans sign petition, say championship game was rigged

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Have those player's names that have claimed the NFL is rigged? You told us there were some that admitted it, you are lying, aren't you.
They all went to the national enquirer and pecker pays for their stories then he makes them sign a release saying they can’t sell the story to anyone else. Then they never report it. They do this for trump and roger Goodell

It’s in storage right now. This time of year I play on my quad runner. Only got one week on the ice now the ice isn’t safe. Hell a guy died February 1st on a snowmobile. That lake wasn’t too far from mine. Even though there’s 5 feet of ice you never know.

On sundays I watch my nephews play basketball. We don’t let them play football it’s rigged and dangerous. I’m so glad I don’t have kids. Nephews are expensive enough. And you’re constantly running them around. Well you aren’t. Someone else is. You’re busy coaching. But you know what I mean.

So now you are claiming that ALL football is rigged? Even Jr and high school? Lol! Now, you are either really dumb or you are playing rams fan, which is pretty easy to do because he is just plain dumb, really dumb, low IQ people believe all the conspiracy BS.

Only college and pro football is rigged. No one is betting on high school football.

Actually in Texas and Oklahoma and Alabama even high school football is rigged. It's like big time down there. They don't have pro games to go to so it's a big deal to go watch the Friday football games in Hooterville. And yes the mafia has corrupted those refs and coaches too.

The controversy centers on two calls by officials near the end of regulation. First, a referee called a holding penalty on one McKeesport player when another Tiger intercepted a West Allegheny pass on the opposite side of the field.

A short time later, West Allegheny attempted a 50-yard field goal but missed the kick. They got a second chance, 15 yards closer, when an official called McKeesport for roughing the kicker. The second field goal attempt was good, forcing the game into overtime, and West Allegheny won after making a two-point conversion after a touchdown.

Sound familiar?

yeah you cant even enjoy college football either cause it ALSO is rigged just as much as the pros.Only difference is the players are not involved.Not all NFL players are involved of course just a few in the know how,the coachs and quarterbacks they know have no conscience such as brady and matt whats his name for the falcons.

well we know to avoid high school football in those three states anyways if we want to watch a fairly officiated high school game. you are cso correct,the ONLY way you can enjoy a football game now and see one that is FAIRLY officiated,is go to a high school game and watch one of their games.

there is ONE time you CAN watch an NFL game and enjoy it knowing its not fixed. a friend of mine is a die hard raiders fan and he has all of the raiders games from 1978 on. he even mas many of their pre season games. the one time i watched raider games on a consistant basis was when rich gannon was their qb because a here in kc,a guy i know was friends with him so i wanted him to do well since i KINDA had a connection to rich gannon. He worked wit the chiefs and he always told gannon while he was backup for the chiefs-Be patient rich,you'll get your chance someday to be a starter.and sure enough,he was right.

anyways back when gannon was the raiders QB,i watched them all the time and have a lot of their preseaon game son tape. i watch these pre seaon games and the refs NEVER made any outright bad calls that gave the game to the other team,that should not a be a surprise in the least because nobody bets on pre season games,there is not any money riding on pre season games so who WOULD bet on a pre season game? thats just foolish. but its the ONLY time in the NFL you will see ever NFL games get officiated fairly.for en entire game anyways.

you wont see a moment like in the playoff games against your Lions and the cowboys a few years ago when your Lions so much got screwed by the refs where pass interference was rightfully called against one of the cowboys defenders but the ref picked up the yellow flag and said there was NO PASS INTERFERENCE even though the replays CLEARLY showed him MUGGING the Lions reciever.

It was about that time when i finally started to see the light that these games are fixed down to the wire.I mean the hing about that which was such bullshit was the corrupt refs did not even give an explanation to WHY they picked up the flag or WHY it was not pass interference.:rolleyes:

see the refs rigged that game for your Lions to lose because the country would not find it exciting to see a no name quarterback named Matthew stafford play against Aaoron Rogers and the packers other than packer and Lion fans of course like yourself.Outside of detriot,nobody would be interested so the rating would dip dramtically. the dallas cowbosy are AMERICAS team after all,For americans,thats MUCH more exciting to see a game with americans team the cowboys go up against the green bay packers.

same with last years AFC playoff game against the jags when the refs went out of their way to rig that game for the pats to go to the superbowl as they always do. it would have been MUCH LESS exciting for americas to tune in to the superbowl and see a small market team like jacksonville and a no mane quarterback that is not a household name in Blake Bortles playing in the superbowl vs a MUCH larger market in boston and a household name in tom brady playing in the superbowl.bigger market,bigger name bigger ratings,how anybody cant see the obvious for WHY these games are fixed and the NFL goes out of their way to make sure the pats are in the superbowl year after year,,that big money is involved,they are beyond help.:rolleyes:

in this day and age with partity,you dont have such a great home record and make it to superbowl year after year UNLESS of course,you have the refs in your pockets.:rolleyes:

Have those player's names that have claimed the NFL is rigged? You told us there were some that admitted it, you are lying, aren't you.
On another note. Are you guys gonna watch the alliance of America football tomorrow? San Diego fleet vs San Antonio commanders.

It would be great if they had some guys we knew playing. Megaton comeback? Randy moss. Barry Sanders tony Romo ray rice. Tim tebow

Or have guys who feel they should have made it in the nfl and have something to prove. I’m sure there will be a lot of this.

Maybe it will be a more interesting minor league system. Baseball, basketball and hockey minor leagues suck. This might be interesting. Guys who shine get called up to the nfl.

LA Rim Job has GOT to be a Hillary voter.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.

Sound familiar?

They all went to the national enquirer and pecker pays for their stories then he makes them sign a release saying they can’t sell the story to anyone else. Then they never report it. They do this for trump and roger Goodell

More BULLSHIT! You can’t produce shit, you are as big of a liar as Your ass buddy Ramfan.

Sound familiar?

On another note. Are you guys gonna watch the alliance of America football tomorrow? San Diego fleet vs San Antonio commanders.

It would be great if they had some guys we knew playing. Megaton comeback? Randy moss. Barry Sanders tony Romo ray rice. Tim tebow

Or have guys who feel they should have made it in the nfl and have something to prove. I’m sure there will be a lot of this.

Maybe it will be a more interesting minor league system. Baseball, basketball and hockey minor leagues suck. This might be interesting. Guys who shine get called up to the nfl.

Why do you give a care it’s all rigged according to your best ass buddy rams fan, does he like of you when he Rams you?

Last edited:

This truth always hurts the butthurt feelings of the cheatriot apologists i have always ntocied.LOL

No one would know since you have never told the truth. Try telling the truth asshole.

LA Rim Job has GOT to be a Hillary voter.

He sure falls for BS, that’s for sure. He is one of the biggest liars on this site, he has failed when asked to give us names. He is a joke, and a moron. Unless he produces names he is full of shit.
He is no hillary voter. He votes with unkotare. I’m the hillary voter.

Anyways, did you know coach belechek was a high school lacrosse coach here in Michigan? Then he somehow got a job as an assistant coach with the lions.

This is an amazing story. How did he get these opportunities? He must have been one hell of a lacrosse coach. Or maybe he knew someone in the lions organization or maybe he knows someone somewhere in the nfl. Regardless of how, he must have been a great assistant coach on the lions. I wonder where he went from there. I would love to see a ESPN 30 for 30 on his story.

Sound familiar?

Why do you give a care it’s all rigged according to your best ass buddy rams fan, does he like of you when he Rams you?
I just think it’s really naive of you to be so sure the nfl is not rigged. Looks rigged to me.

You sound like an atheist. So sure there is no god. How do they know? They don’t. Neither do you about rigged football.

Who’s in on it? How does it work? I don’t know. I also know magic isn’t real but I don’t know how they do those tricks.

Sound familiar?

yeah that league would be worth taking a look into.It cant be corrupt to the extremes the NFL is. the thing that i am glad about that league being created is st louis and san diego have a football team to enjoy again,:thup: dont know why an owner would want to play in st louis though. when the team is horrible,the fans always abondom them.Not so with san diego though,those fans really got the shaft,that was not right that they lost the chargers,they have always supported them in the lean years when they were horrible. i say screw the NFL.lets give this league a chance.

Sound familiar?

I just think it’s really naive of you to be so sure the nfl is not rigged. Looks rigged to me.

You sound like an atheist. So sure there is no god. How do they know? They don’t. Neither do you about rigged football.

Who’s in on it? How does it work? I don’t know. I also know magic isn’t real but I don’t know how they do those tricks.

It's called denial mode and being afraid of the truth.:biggrin:

same way you both are that there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same.:abgg2q.jpg:

He digs himself a grave deeper and deeper everytime he opens his mouth.LOL

you SPANKED him especially on the part of you know that magic does not exist but you dont know how they do those tricks.:2up::beer:

Last edited:
i came across this photo by accident today. man i wish i had been around back then in time and age when not only was our government not corrupt and out of control as it is today,but the game was not corrupt either and games were not fixed back then as they are now.

man those were the days,hank stram roaming the sidelines weaing a suit and tie and hat just like tom landry,man those were the good old days when the game was respectable and and fun to watch,:thup:

51767694_2142909135776379_308481765427642368_o.jpg

on a side not sure was fun to watch this unfold all year long.

Los Angeles Rams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back