Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.

Oh please...:eusa_hand:
You couldn't give a rat's ass about those poor folks.

I will be the honest one here.

I really don't give a rat's ass about those poor folks.

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area.

Yer kidding, right? Damned "revahnooers" wouldn't stand a chance in Appalachia. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.
Low info/intelligence single issue voters. It's gun control, abortion, or racism. We aren't taking them back any time soon, they are fossilized ideologically.

Coal is coming back and will revitalize Appalachia. Republicans and Trump have promised.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area.

Yer kidding, right? Damned "revahnooers" wouldn't stand a chance in Appalachia. :auiqs.jpg:
You're right, but for the wrong reasons.

Demented Deanie boy posts countless threads demonizing white people.

And now the retard expects us to believe that he cares about the poor white's living in Appalachia. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Coal is coming back and will revitalize Appalachia. Republicans and Trump have promised.

More likely a cutoff of rare earths from China will require chucking environmental laws in the trash and Appalachia could well blossom like Silicon Valley.

Demented Deanie boy posts countless threads demonizing white people.

And now the retard expects us to believe that he cares about the poor white's living in Appalachia. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
I have Always cared about them. I have relatives who live there. You’re the sh!thead that doesn’t care about anyone American. I don’t understand what you’re even doing in this country? Why don’t you go back to Iran or Russia or wherever it is you came from? You can’t possibly be happy here knowing that there’s so many minorities and freedom loving gay people.

More likely a cutoff of rare earths from China will require chucking environmental laws in the trash and Appalachia could well blossom like Silicon Valley.
Don’t quote me on this because I’m going by memory, but I believe there’s only two rare earth mines in the United States. And at least one of them have been closed and neither one of them is in Appalachia.

I have Always cared about them. I have relatives who live there. You’re the sh!thead that doesn’t care about anyone American. I don’t understand what you’re even doing in this country? Why don’t you go back to Iran or Russia or wherever it is you came from? You can’t possibly be happy here knowing that there’s so many minorities and freedom loving gay people.
^^^^^ Nice Meltdown!! ... :thup: .. :lol:

It's funny, but mostly sad, to watch Democrats wrestling with this question.

"Make these people understand".

There's your problem, right there. It's the Democrats who are failing to understand.

^^^^^ Nice Meltdown!! ... :thup: .. :lol:
:spinner:

Don’t quote me on this because I’m going by memory, but I believe there’s only two rare earth mines in the United States. And at least one of them have been closed and neither one of them is in Appalachia.

Not much of a thinker, are you.

Forum List

Back