Trump: they were looking to get us for lies

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So they keep playing this clip of George Stephanopoulos asking Donald Trump about whether or not he colluded with Russian and obstruction of justice.

So George asked Donald why he didn’t testify to the Mueller team?

And Donald Trump answered: they were looking to get us for lies.

Is that Donald Trump admitting to lying?

Trump finally admits Russia helped get him elected

“I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected,” the president tweeted.

——-

So how do you know when to believe Donald Trump and when not to believe him? What’s the secret?

So they keep playing this clip of George Stephanopoulos asking Donald Trump about whether or not he colluded with Russian and obstruction of justice.

“I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected,” the president tweeted.

——-

So how do you know when to believe Donald Trump and when not to believe him? What’s the secret?
Do not believe anything Donald Dork says. He lies about anything and everything. He is a proven and certified prolific serial malicious liar.

——-

*scrollscrollscroll*

go up.jpg

I don't like President Trump giving these nonsense LW hacks any airtime at all. Like all of CNN, MSN?bC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS etc, unwatchable. He should avoid all of them like the plague. No more WH press meetings either. Make it cost-cutting. We get it. I done turn on those channels but for free sports.

He should put iut a list of thise NOT out to smear him, and ignore all the others. The list would be short. I'll start......even these below are honest enough to point out where Trump is going wrong. Not often.

Levin
Dobbs
Hannitty
Carlson
Savage
Kilmead
Rush

P,S. He should also keep a RINO list. Make it public and amendable. Every DEM is 100% anti-American. No list required.

Last edited:

——-

I see that....it's so unfair that donnie be held responsible for his lies....no wait...they make him lie...no wait...they aren't lies, they're alternative facts...no wait...they weren't lies, they were fake news....

——-

No secret, just assume everything he says is a lie and you can't go wrong.

——-

I wouldn’t believe anything he says. Just like I wouldn’t believe anything Big Ears has ever said or will ever say.

——-

Vox....ROFLMFAO!

I don't like President Trump giving these nonsense LW hacks any airtime at all. Like all of CNN, MSN?bC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS etc, unwatchable. He should avoid all of them like the plague. No more WH press meetings either. Make it cost-cutting. We get it. I done turn on those channels but for free sports.

He should put iut a list of thise NOT out to smear him, and ignore all the others. The list would be short. I'll start......even these below are honest enough to point out where Trump is going wrong. Not often.

Levin
Dobbs
Hannitty
Carlson
Savage
Kilmead
Rush

P,S. He should also keep a RINO list. Make it public and amendable. Every DEM is 100% anti-American. No list required.
So you’re saying you don’t believe in free speech which is about as American as you can get?

——-

Vox....ROFLMFAO!
The article came from VOX, but the tweet came from Trump.
ROFLMFAO!

——-

If you believe any politician, you are foolish. Remember Obama care was going to get cheaper?

——-

If you believe any politician, you are foolish. Remember Obama care was going to get cheaper?
For me it did. And for millions of Americans they had healthcare for the first time in their lives.
I don’t understand why Republicans think healthcare is a bad thing.

So I’m sitting here watching the George Stephanopoulos interview with Donald Trump because I DVR’d it.
Shocking.

——-

Yes it’s called a perjury trap .. look at Flynn. They caught him with not remembering a date.. 4 star general.. you democrats are low life’s

Forum List

Back