saddam and the weapons of mass destruction

Absolutely right!
The SAME IDIOTS that claim Ab Gharib that involved just 11 National Guard troops out of millions of US Military has added to the terrorists
propaganda value...ALSO don't see then where traitorous statements like these EVEN though the Harvard Study shows a direct affect:

The Harvard Study asked: THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
NOTE: You are not that naive to think the terrorists didn't find Kerry calling OUR TROOPS terrorists absolutely EMBOLDENING???

Remember Kerry EARLIER wanted Bush to: "Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ....
to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ....
"Kerry , JanS. 23. 2003

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
NOTE: Do you not believe the terrorists LOVED to hear our troops were cold blooded killers???

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
This idiot paints ALL one million military the same as what 11 National guards troops did!

then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Terrorists around the world appreciate your out of context quotes and lies. How many attacks do you think you've inspired?

Why don't you put them in context and explain what the traitorous bastards really meant?
i'd like to hear what you think.

I thought I made my thoughts on the anti-Americans that made those statements rather clear.

you did. i want to hear what would change about these statements

The only change I would make is for them not to be said at all.

Terrorists around the world appreciate your out of context quotes and lies. How many attacks do you think you've inspired?

Why don't you put them in context and explain what the traitorous bastards really meant?

I thought I made my thoughts on the anti-Americans that made those statements rather clear.

Changing the statements ?
Don't make them!
1) Murtha made the statements about 7 soldiers that only 1 was convicted! So why discuss a RARE, exceptional event that was NOT the
norm. But Murtha was doing it for Political fodder! He was a Democrat who as a former Marine should have been aware that these words would do more HARM then good and the only reason he did make the statement was for political gain!
2) Durbin made the Nazi comment about 11 soldiers that were convicted! 11 yet he blew this so out of proportion the news media biased as it was picked up and blasted Bush/America for again political gain!
3) Obama "air-raiding villages killing children" statement again NOT to be a help but political fodder! Accusing Bush of poor administration of the war and all the while HELPING the terrorists prolong and kill troops by Obama making these statements! Totally stupid at the least and again not a good
recommendation for presidential timbre if he is so stupid!
4) Kerry calling Troops terrorists! This his hatred of the military that started with his anti-vietnam testimony in 1973 when he again accused
400 soldiers of millions of doing torture cutting ears off,etc....
These were totally ignorant comments at the minimum!
Never should have been made!
i heard most of these as they happened. in context, so i have to concur

when i heard harry reid proclaim we lost the war.... well, let's just say, it was a bad day for America. especially in light of current events, and disclosures.

when i heard harry reid proclaim we lost the war.... well, let's just say, it was a bad day for America. especially in light of current events, and disclosures.

Remember all of this was played out with the backdrop of the MSM constant and repeatedly taking isolated rare events and playing them over and over again. Many times the same images on all 3 networks giving the perception Iraq was lost. US soldiers were murderers and
the terrorists were just doing moral equivalency when they sent children with bombs to go off when US troops handed out candy!
And these idiots don't seem to know they were providing verbal ammunition just as lethal as live ammunition to these terrorists.

These same idiots stating Abu Ghraib images enflamed terrorists (again 11 soldiers involved and convicted but that was forgotten!) don't seem to see that US congress representatives stating our troops (all our troops) were terrorists, were cold blooded killers, were civilian killers...had the same affect! Again all with the gasoline throwing MSM repeating Abu Ghraib pictures over and over!

Seems the made up information that was proved wrong, after the invasion, eludes you.
Keep up the stupidity.

How laughable. It still seems history eludes you.
First, you need to prove the was right.bushie that is.
I remember Saddam moving weapons to Syria, something idiot libtards won't admit. History doesn't elude me, truth eludes you.
Saddam used gas on his own countrymen the Kurds. Truth eludes you idiot.

The Kurds had joined Iranians and were in revolt. What was the US response at the time? It was well known that Iraq had been using gas during the war with Iran for years. Did we cut off aid? Stop the export of equipment or supplies? Nope, the CIA tried to blame Iran........

We didn't really like Iran very much since they had trashed our Embassy and held American hostage for over a year.

So we continued to support and armed a monster like Saddam, what could go wrong!

when i heard harry reid proclaim we lost the war.... well, let's just say,

Want the real quote?

"Now we find ourselves policing another nation's civil war. We are less secure from the many threats to our national security than we were when the war began. As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course. No one wants us to succeed in the Middle East more than I do. But there must be a change of course. Our brave men and women overseas have passed every test with flying colors. They have earned our pride and our praise. More important, they deserve a strategy worthy of their sacrifice."

Seems the made up information that was proved wrong, after the invasion, eludes you.
Keep up the stupidity.

I remember Saddam moving weapons to Syria, something idiot libtards won't admit. History doesn't elude me, truth eludes you.

The Kurds had joined Iranians and were in revolt. What was the US response at the time? It was well known that Iraq had been using gas during the war with Iran for years. Did we cut off aid? Stop the export of equipment or supplies? Nope, the CIA tried to blame Iran........

We didn't really like Iran very much since they had trashed our Embassy and held American hostage for over a year.

So we continued to support and armed a monster like Saddam, what could go wrong!
so then you're glad he's dead ??

Keep up the stupidity.

We never should have supported him in the first place. But history being what it is, I have no problem with facts of his demise.

Keep up the stupidity.

You may remember that GHW Bush and a coalition including some Arab nations invaded Iraq in 1991. Than again......................

We never should have supported him in the first place. But history being what it is, I have no problem with facts of his demise.

Who would you have supported in that war between Iraq and Iran?

-i think a lot of people wished they would just take each other out.
some still do.

The USA!

Neither side.

Neither side.

Yet so many countries did pick a side, including the far left countries in Europe.

Yet now the far left drones pushes they would not pick sides..

Ha ha dumbass!
Ha Ha nothing, I can't believe at this point there is even one republican deluded enough to defend Bushco's actions concerning the Iraq war. Did you just step out of a time warp from 2004 and haven't had a chance to see how fucked up our decision to invade Iraq was?

Did I defend him you colossal idiot? I said he didn't lie and that is fact. That doesn't mean it was a good idea to invade.

You stupid stupid person.
How do you figure he didn't lie? This ought to be good. Do you still think we are going to find those WMDs any day now?

It should be easy to understand for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. But you! Well I'll have to explain it to you.

Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurds, fact. Chemical weapons are WMDS, fact. Therefor Bush did not lie when he stated that Saddam has WMDs.

Got it yet moron?
Moron huh? I'm not the one who has conveniently forgotten about the really scary stuff, biological and "nucular" weapons. Nerve gas was never enough to scare America into accepting a war of choice. Also in a technical sense chemical agents are classed as area denial weapons as well as weaponized biological spores, Atomic bombs are the only real WMD on the list of chemical, biological and "nucular" that fucking bozo you people elected kept repeating over and over again.

Ha ha moron. You lose and now you are moving the goalposts. Typical dishonest left wing nutball. Loser.

Ha Ha nothing, I can't believe at this point there is even one republican deluded enough to defend Bushco's actions concerning the Iraq war. Did you just step out of a time warp from 2004 and haven't had a chance to see how fucked up our decision to invade Iraq was?

Did I defend him you colossal idiot? I said he didn't lie and that is fact. That doesn't mean it was a good idea to invade.

How do you figure he didn't lie? This ought to be good. Do you still think we are going to find those WMDs any day now?

It should be easy to understand for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. But you! Well I'll have to explain it to you.

Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurds, fact. Chemical weapons are WMDS, fact. Therefor Bush did not lie when he stated that Saddam has WMDs.

Got it yet moron?
Moron huh? I'm not the one who has conveniently forgotten about the really scary stuff, biological and "nucular" weapons. Nerve gas was never enough to scare America into accepting a war of choice. Also in a technical sense chemical agents are classed as area denial weapons as well as weaponized biological spores, Atomic bombs are the only real WMD on the list of chemical, biological and "nucular" that fucking bozo you people elected kept repeating over and over again.

Ha ha moron. You lose and now you are moving the goalposts. Typical dishonest left wing nutball. Loser.
Nope, the goalposts are where they always were, Bush promised us three WMDs and we barely got one, is a measly stockpile of nerve gas artillery shells good enough for you to have cost us thousands of soldiers and a trillion dollars? Not nearly good enough for me to justify the horrific cost to our country.

Got it yet moron?

Ha ha stupid loser. Doubling down on dumb only makes you look worse.

Nope, the goalposts are where they always were, Bush promised us three WMDs and we barely got one, is a measly stockpile of nerve gas artillery shells good enough for you to have cost us thousands of soldiers and a trillion dollars? Not nearly good enough for me to justify the horrific cost to our country.

Ha ha stupid loser. Lying and doubling down on the dumb, only makes you look worse.

Got it yet moron?

There were chemical weapons found also found "yellow cake" that was air lifted out of the country to Canada. In that sense Bush was correct.

Although I am sure you believe Saddam over all others..

The far left will push their religious agenda at all costs.

Got it yet moron?

Ha ha stupid loser. Doubling down on dumb only makes you look worse.

Ha ha stupid loser. Lying and doubling down on the dumb, only makes you look worse.
That's not exactly an answer why you think the Iraq war was worth it but I do not expect an answer because you have none. You got some awesome war footage to masturbate to and for you that's plenty of vindication for the most reckless and costly military action since Vietnam.

Got it yet moron?

There were chemical weapons found also found "yellow cake" that was air lifted out of the country to Canada. In that sense Bush was correct.

Although I am sure you believe Saddam over all others..

The far left will push their religious agenda at all costs.
Yellowcake is not even close to being an atomic weapon numbnuts.

Forum List

Back