saddam and the weapons of mass destruction

m
i feel the liberals believe that for political expediency and convenience

You just let your "feelings" rule you huh?

But as far as supporting and supplying Iraq in the 80's. Well that is just a fact of history. You should study it sometime.

Absolutely right the USA was a supporter of Saddam. Saddam was our proxy against USSR no question!
AND during those cold war years which obviously many of you because of your lack of being taught in school have NO idea what the cold war did
to American psyche. I can tell you the 1962 Missile crisis taught ALL of us to fear the possibility of a nuclear attack!

SO that being said... Saddam at that time was the lesser of two evils!
After the invasion of Kuwait and the 1991 Cease fire obviously Saddam was the greater evil!

that may be a little bit over the top sweet pea.

Or not. Health has taken those quotes out of context and methodically and continuously post them here. He is the one that claims the terrorist do the exact same thing.
CONTEXT??? OF course they are! Do you think the terrorists are as NAIVE as YOU are???
Of course they were! But you don't give the enemy ANY edge and those statements were NEVER NEVER necessary!
WHY call our troops cold blooded killers? See you idiots that are naive think wow we can say anything right?
Well congratulations by bringing up day in and day out the activities that 11 soldiers out of the millions of USA troops did and the MSM along with idiots like you MAKING it sound like the RULE of the day rather then the exception... YOU helped the terrorists MORE then anyone!

YES totally out of context but there never was a reason to call our troops terrorists as Kerry did!
NEVER NEVER any reason to say our military air raided villages killing civilians!

EITHER Durbin,Murtha,Kerry,Obama,Reid are total blubbering idiots (which they are) or did it on purpose (which they did!!) they did it! Stupid comments that were made with NO thought as to the consequences!

m

But as far as supporting and supplying Iraq in the 80's. Well that is just a fact of history. You should study it sometime.

Absolutely right the USA was a supporter of Saddam. Saddam was our proxy against USSR no question!
AND during those cold war years which obviously many of you because of your lack of being taught in school have NO idea what the cold war did
to American psyche. I can tell you the 1962 Missile crisis taught ALL of us to fear the possibility of a nuclear attack!

After the invasion of Kuwait and the 1991 Cease fire obviously Saddam was the greater evil!

Then how do you explain all the Soviet weapons Iraq had? Wasn't the proxy war with Iran? Iraq was still considered a favored trading partner right up to the time he tried to annex Kuwait. After he was kicked out of Kuwait, his military was decimated and his WMD including his Nuclear program was dismantled. His country suffered from sanctions and he was not able to rebuild his conventional army much less offer a threat to the worlds remaining superpower.

m

Then how do you explain all the Soviet weapons Iraq had? Wasn't the proxy war with Iran? Iraq was still considered a favored trading partner right up to the time he tried to annex Kuwait. After he was kicked out of Kuwait, his military was decimated and his WMD including his Nuclear program was dismantled. His country suffered from sanctions and he was not able to rebuild his conventional army much less offer a threat to the worlds remaining superpower.
like putin now. but you are absolutely right about weapons getting passed around...

all those sanctions didn't stop the royal family from living well. they still had time for rape rooms and executions for fun.

here it is boo, 65 posts later and i'm still really glad he's dead.

Or not. Health has taken those quotes out of context and methodically and continuously post them here. He is the one that claims the terrorist do the exact same thing.
CONTEXT??? OF course they are! Do you think the terrorists are as NAIVE as YOU are???
Of course they were! But you don't give the enemy ANY edge and those statements were NEVER NEVER necessary!
WHY call our troops cold blooded killers? See you idiots that are naive think wow we can say anything right?
Well congratulations by bringing up day in and day out the activities that 11 soldiers out of the millions of USA troops did and the MSM along with idiots like you MAKING it sound like the RULE of the day rather then the exception... YOU helped the terrorists MORE then anyone!

YES totally out of context but there never was a reason to call our troops terrorists as Kerry did!
NEVER NEVER any reason to say our military air raided villages killing civilians!

EITHER Durbin,Murtha,Kerry,Obama,Reid are total blubbering idiots (which they are) or did it on purpose (which they did!!) they did it! Stupid comments that were made with NO thought as to the consequences!

Doubling down on stupid?

Murtha was talking specifically about the incident in Haditha.

Kerry's full statement revel more of your deception. "there is no reason ... that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- the historical customs, religious customs. ... Iraqis should be doing that."

Furthermore when candidate Obama talked about Afghanistan, the issue of air raids killing civilian was all over the press and the US was getting pressure from the Government of Afghanistan at the time. His full statement was:

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there,"

m

like putin now. but you are absolutely right about weapons getting passed around...

all those sanctions didn't stop the royal family from living well. they still had time for rape rooms and executions for fun.

The sanctions we're not put in place to keep his family from living well. They were there to keep him from reconstituting his conventional military and his WMD programs.

33 years later and we still should not have allied with him.

if Iraq had WMD's they still have them, and they're hiding them REAL good. I bet they show up sometime around NEVER.

m

The sanctions we're not put in place to keep his family from living well. They were there to keep him from reconstituting his conventional military and his WMD programs.

33 years later and we still should not have allied with him.
i like you blindboo, i remember you from years ago, thought you were a class act.then, still do.
one of the more thoughtful/pleasant lib thinkers, there are several of you. here.:)

Last edited:
if Iraq had WMD's they still have them, and they're hiding them REAL good. I bet they show up sometime around NEVER.
ask any service member if the sun doesn't move across the arabian sky at the speed of before christ. BC

Doubling down on stupid?

Murtha was talking specifically about the incident in Haditha.

Kerry's full statement revel more of your deception. "there is no reason ... that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- the historical customs, religious customs. ... Iraqis should be doing that."

Furthermore when candidate Obama talked about Afghanistan, the issue of air raids killing civilian was all over the press and the US was getting pressure from the Government of Afghanistan at the time. His full statement was:

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there,"

Doesn't alter the fact the terrorists LOVED to take out of context these idiots' comments!
NONE of the above statements HELPED the morale of the troops because they like the terrorists hear themselves being called Terrorists!
Remember most of people like you Obamatrons ONLY able to handle 30 second sound bytes and same with Terrorists.

These idiots did NOT need to use those words and events... Murtha an isolated incident that ended up with ONE conviction! But do the
terrorist care? Hell no! Loved hearing a Congressman calling our troops cold blooded killers!

Wake up ! Don't be so naive and stupid as Obama, et.al. to make those comments... If I a layperson understand the power of words
why are these "experts" so stupid?

Seems the made up information that was proved wrong, after the invasion, eludes you.
Keep up the stupidity.

How laughable. It still seems history eludes you.
First, you need to prove the was right.bushie that is.

Libtards won't admit Bush was right because it would prove them wrong.
I remember Saddam moving weapons to Syria, something idiot libtards won't admit. History doesn't elude me, truth eludes you.

Forum List

Back