Sad six month anniversary

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528
Your thread certainly triggered the Trumpers on this Board.

Is that really a surprise?

These Trumpist posters have proved themselves over and over again to part of the Trump cult of personality.

Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes on what occurred on 1/6 they’ll tell you, but believe the words of the cult leader.

You will never change the minds of cultists no matter the facts.
How many have been charged with insurrection, Dumbass.
LOL..Is that all you have? 545 rioters have been criminally charged and many more Trumpist lawbreakers are still out on the lame. It is obvious what these people were up to. The Amiercan public doesn't need any damn Trumpists telling them what occurred on 1/6, when it is plain for all to see.
Charged with what? Trespassing and vandalism? Sounds like only the hysterical are calling the riot an insurrection.

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528
Oh blow it out your ass, pearl clutcher.
Yes, we know that trump cultists are very unhappy that their (your) insurrection FAILED....and not only did it FAIL but it made them (you) look the thugs they (you) really are.
There was no "insurrection" you hysterical pearl clutching nincompoop.

Never thought I'd see the day where the cartoonish antagonists from The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged appear to be understated....But here you are.
There was a FAILED insurrection. You has a sad over that part.
As credible as claiming a mosquito bite was a failed stabbing.
No that's no true. While Trump misled those idiots, the idiots had more self consciousness than a mosquito. Perhaps not my old dog Ben ... but that's another story.

View attachment 509528
At least would be bomber knew that both parties are to blame for fucking up this country
And that's an excuse for you? How are you better than a terrorist?
Not an excuse just an observation.

I don't excuse violence. Don't forget that the bombings didn't actually happen

View attachment 509528
At least would be bomber knew that both parties are to blame for fucking up this country

Well now you're equating attempted murder with murder. For fuck's sake ... STOP you're coddlying terrorists or just have the balls to join them!

View attachment 509528

Well now you're equating attempted murder with murder. For fuck's sake ... STOP you're coddlying terrorists or just have the balls to join them!
Don't get your panties in a twist Sally.

I'm merely making an observation that the would be bomber knows that both the democrats and republicans are responsible for fucking up this county

View attachment 509528
Yes, we know that trump cultists are very unhappy that their (your) insurrection FAILED....and not only did it FAIL but it made them (you) look the thugs they (you) really are.

Never thought I'd see the day where the cartoonish antagonists from The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged appear to be understated....But here you are.
No that's no true. While Trump misled those idiots, the idiots had more self consciousness than a mosquito. Perhaps not my old dog Ben ... but that's another story.
The severity of the riot was to an insurrection as a mosquito bite is to a fatal stabbing. Especially as TRUMP! told everyone to protest peacefully.

View attachment 509528
And you motherfucking faggots haven't shut the fuck up about it not one single motherfucking day since.

Goddamn, you're so fucking pathetic. You must be black.
How upset you are that the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection is being mentioned and those FAILED insurrectionists are being held responsible and those in Congress who may have facilitated the FAILED insurrection are going to be questioned. Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I were you too
I am only annoyed by this from YOU:

FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

Yes, pay no attention to the 7 month insurrection by you and your fellow negros burning everything down. Look at that insurrection where they stay within the ropes while two cops walk by.

View attachment 509528

1/6 is to sub human Dems what 911 was to sub human post 1998 republican Karl rove voters.

Each was a hate hoax.

Each fooled those with IQ under 5...

Biden is clearly doing worse than anyone could have expected if liberals are still trying to push that little tiff at the Capitol as news half a year later. How utterly sad.

What a shame that trump fluffers are still hating so much on the Capitol cops who gave their all on Jan 6th.

Capitol cops let the protesters in.
That gave the insurrections permission to beat on them, defecate in the building and threaten the lives of government officials? You live in a strange world with strange rules.

The last I checked, the people of this country own the white house. I noticed it's telling that you oblige such destruction, death, pillaging, by leftist scum for over a year though but all of sudden on January 6 you found yourself.

View attachment 509528

The severity of the riot was to an insurrection as a mosquito bite is to a fatal stabbing. Especially as TRUMP! told everyone to protest peacefully.

Exactly. You'll notice that they had no issues for the whole year prior when they were busy brutalizing in riots and engaging in destruction of private property, theft, pillaging, murder, etc. But, all of sudden, they had deep thoughts on January 6, and were all about the law.

View attachment 509528

Exactly. You'll notice that they had no issues for the whole year prior when they were busy brutalizing in riots and engaging in destruction of private property, theft, pillaging, murder, etc. But, all of sudden, they had deep thoughts on January 6, and were all about the law.
who cares what a bunch of idiots do in Portland. If Oregon voters don't wnat law ... ef em.

I don't like the ONLY president who EVER tried to illegally hold onto power. THAT is treason.

I'm honestly a little surprised that eludes you. Sad. It doesn't matter who is elected, so long as the process is defended.

View attachment 509528

who cares what a bunch of idiots do in Portland. If Oregon voters don't wnat law ... ef em.

I don't like the ONLY president who EVER tried to illegally hold onto power. THAT is treason.

The riots and pillaging happened all over the US. Treason happened when the useful idiots cooked the ballots and installed an invalid as president.

View attachment 509528

The riots and pillaging happened all over the US.
Gee, no kidding. And that has nothing to do with illegally trying to overturn an election for potus FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

View attachment 509528
And you motherfucking faggots haven't shut the fuck up about it not one single motherfucking day since.

Goddamn, you're so fucking pathetic. You must be black.
How upset you are that the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection is being mentioned and those FAILED insurrectionists are being held responsible and those in Congress who may have facilitated the FAILED insurrection are going to be questioned. Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I were you too.
How many insurrection charges so far, Dumbass?

Forum List

Back