Scotus rejects Cowboys for trump argument

There was a huge stop the steel protest, legal legal legal.
Those breaking/ let in/ or trying to get in, Trashing the place. Illegal illegal illegal

There is no proportion for non-profits hell bent on the destruction of the country. Their only function is the persecution of political opponents using lawfare. What's bad is the courts playing along with this insanity, considering not one individual was charged with insurrection under federal law. Evidently some folks consider just being in DC on J6 was a crime. How was this guy supposed to know he was in a restricted area, if it wasn't marked as such?

They do this sort of thing knowing it takes time to go before a judge and have a stay issued to the guilty parties.

They always start out with a falsehood perpetrated by the media.......eventually they use the falsehood in the media as a basis for their illegal acts.

Nancy Pelosi called it the "Wrap-up Smear".

She thinks this is sophisticated.

iu
Why me grammering to criticaling? ... I was in the act of insultion his puncturation ... dumb ass ...

Apostraphation will have been importanting ...

Its just my passion shining thru.

Well ... it looks like the shining is coming from your receding hairline ...

"Its" is a genitive pronoun, neuter gender ... I'm guessing you're using "just" as the noun ... "my" is masculine and "passion" is feminine ... from there we out of nouns ...

Maybe you mean "it's" .. the contracted form of "it is" ... again this is wrong since "passion" is feminine, she should take the feminine nominative form of the general pronoun "she" ... "she is just my passion ..." ... or do you mean "throat" when you spelted out "through" ... then you could use the neuter gender if you used the passive voice of verbage ... "had been shining" ...

Maybe start showing a little passion for puncturing ? ...

Well ... it looks like the shining is coming from your receding hairline ...

"Its" is a genitive pronoun, neuter gender ... I'm guessing you're using "just" as the noun ... "my" is masculine and "passion" is feminine ... from there we out of nouns ...

Maybe you mean "it's" .. the contracted form of "it is" ... again this is wrong since "passion" is feminine, she should take the feminine nominative form of the general pronoun "she" ... "she is just my passion ..." ... or do you mean "throat" when you spelted out "through" ... then you could use the neuter gender if you used the passive voice of verbage ... "had been shining" ...

Maybe start showing a little passion for puncturing ? ...
Maybe its my declining eyesight. Thanks for understanding

He was trying to obstruct a legal handover of power. That is the end of it.

Yeah right, out on the lawn, in an unmarked area, leading people in prayer. In the US that's called 1st amendment protected activities. Only commie judges would find otherwise. But reading the link, the fucked up judge also held prior speech, also protected, against him. Just remember commie, what goes around comes around. Your day is coming.

They do this sort of thing knowing it takes time to go before a judge and have a stay issued to the guilty parties.

They always start out with a falsehood perpetrated by the media.......eventually they use the falsehood in the media as a basis for their illegal acts.

Nancy Pelosi called it the "Wrap-up Smear".

She thinks this is sophisticated.

That bitch will burn in hell.

Yeah right, out on the lawn, in an unmarked area, leading people in prayer. In the US that's called 1st amendment protected activities. Only commie judges would find otherwise. But reading the link, the fucked up judge also held prior speech, also protected, against him. Just remember commie, what goes around comes around. Your day is coming.

Well he was definitely a part of trumps insurrection. But I am asking for mercy.

Maybe its my declining eyesight. Thanks for understanding

What does eyesight have to do with your poor decisions concerning your gender identity ... you keep referring to yourself in the neuter gender ...

You use bold text on purpose ... you think too much of yourself and your gender confusion ... go to Walmart and blow the $100 for a set of eyeglasses ... once your able to read what you're posting, maybe then you'll understand why we all jump your lily white ass so much ...

What does eyesight have to do with your poor decisions concerning your gender identity ... you keep referring to yourself in the neuter gender ...

You use bold text on purpose ... you think too much of yourself and your gender confusion ... go to Walmart and blow the $100 for a set of eyeglasses ... once your able to read what you're posting, maybe then you'll understand why we all jump your lily white ass so much ...
Maybe you obsess a bit too much about me. Another one of my bitches.

Well he was definitely a part of trumps insurrection. But I am asking for mercy.

How could there have been an insurrection and no one, absolutely no one was charged with insurrection under federal law?
You can't hold people responsible for something law says didn't happen? The term in relation to J6 was and is nothing but a commie propaganda talking point. This case is nothing but another example of the two tiered application of our laws.

Forum List

Back