Sad six month anniversary

Eyes on the prize, folks......the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol on Jan 6th. FAILED.
And they'll do everything they can to downplay it. It was no big deal. Just a tour that got a little frisky.

The country knows better. The jihadis tried to stop our fundamental presidential electoral process with violence.

And, of course, the process was completed that night. They failed.

About six months into Trump's presidency a Sanders supporter tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of all conservative congress people in his pocket. The kicker is that they buried the story faster than they buried the shooter. Today almost nobody recognizes the name James Hodgkinson. Did he meet with democrat staffers while he was living in his van? Did he meet his idol Bernie Sanders? Did democrats supply him with the baseball practice schedule and the names of the conservatives? The Feds forgot to check.

Oh seriously go fuck yourself. You're comparing one deranged individual to 500+ who have been busted by the FBI and another 500 to go?
Seriously, GFY. You're more desperate than Rudy and Donald.
How many charges with insurrection Blaine Sweeter

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528
Your thread certainly triggered the Trumpers on this Board.

Is that really a surprise?

These Trumpist posters have proved themselves over and over again to part of the Trump cult of personality.

Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes on what occurred on 1/6 they’ll tell you, but believe the words of the cult leader.

You will never change the minds of cultists no matter the facts.
How many have been charged with insurrection, Dumbass.
LOL..Is that all you have? 545 rioters have been criminally charged and many more Trumpist lawbreakers are still out on the lame. It is obvious what these people were up to. The Amiercan public doesn't need any damn Trumpists telling them what occurred on 1/6, when it is plain for all to see.
Charged with what? Trespassing and vandalism? Sounds like only the hysterical are calling the riot an insurrection.

So very true. The Democrats are DESPERATE to deflect attention from the riots, looting, assaults, arson, and murder taking place in Democrat cities from coast to coast.

So you're referring to the demonstrations and protests last summer after George Floyd was murdered by that Republican cop?
Because I watch the news frequently, read a lot of newspapers and I haven't heard anything about riots lately, you stupid fucking goon.
Nothing since last summer? Thanks for proving once again you are an idiot Blaine Sweeter

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528

Is that really a surprise?

These Trumpist posters have proved themselves over and over again to part of the Trump cult of personality.

Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes on what occurred on 1/6 they’ll tell you, but believe the words of the cult leader.

You will never change the minds of cultists no matter the facts.
How many have been charged with insurrection, Dumbass.
LOL..Is that all you have? 545 rioters have been criminally charged and many more Trumpist lawbreakers are still out on the lame. It is obvious what these people were up to. The Amiercan public doesn't need any damn Trumpists telling them what occurred on 1/6, when it is plain for all to see.
Charged with what? Trespassing and vandalism? Sounds like only the hysterical are calling the riot an insurrection.

So very true. The Democrats are DESPERATE to deflect attention from the riots, looting, assaults, arson, and murder taking place in Democrat cities from coast to coast.
Eyes on the prize, folks......the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol on Jan 6th. FAILED.
Because it was not an insurrection, it was a riot. Should we be happy that the riots of last year left all the state governments intact?

I'm not sure liberals should be celebrating our pussy president needing the National Guard, fences, and walls to hide behind because of some half naked dude with face paint visited the White House. What happens if QANON sends two half naked guys to the White House? Will Biden deploy the Marines?

About six months into Trump's presidency a Sanders supporter tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of all conservative congress people in his pocket. The kicker is that they buried the story faster than they buried the shooter. Today almost nobody recognizes the name James Hodgkinson. Did he meet with democrat staffers while he was living in his van? Did he meet his idol Bernie Sanders? Did democrats supply him with the baseball practice schedule and the names of the conservatives? The Feds forgot to check.

Oh seriously go fuck yourself. You're comparing one deranged individual to 500+ who have been busted by the FBI and another 500 to go?
My biggest question on this remains:

Are they trying to just lie their way out of this, knowing what actually happened on January 6...

...or...

Is it more likely that their "news" sources are keeping that mountain of video evidence from them and they don't have to balls to find out what actually happened?

Are they trying to just lie their way out of this, knowing what actually happened on January 6...

...or...

Is it more likely that their "news" sources are keeping that mountain of video evidence from them and they don't have to balls to find out what actually happened?

The government has 14,000 hours of video in and around all the capital buildings on that day. Justifiably, there are cameras covering every square inch of the whole complex probably a dozen times over. NONE of it has been released to the public.

Don't you think that if those videos were favorable to the Democrats, we'd have seen it in living color with commentary months ago?

I was about to give an attagurl to the poster Bodecea, but................but poster John Law was more alert than me.
He said this:

So, anybody wanna see the Triggered Trumpers triggering?

Here you go:

I shit bigger than you, .......You act like a "bi*ch"
pearl clutching nincompoop.
lying piece of shit.
Hey Stupid,
And you motherfucking faggots haven't shut the fuck up about it not one single motherfucking day since.
Goddamn, you're so fucking pathetic. You must be black.
Holy shit. I'll just stand........
busy pissing their panties.
you are an idiot

Wasn't that a trip?
If they can't insult somebody or talk their dirty-talk, well, that's it.
They ain't got any other clues in their Clue Bag.
It's sad.
Bigly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....you'd object the the election being stolen."

Really, Lenny, are you back on yet another thread with another whine......over the same darn whiney stuff you always whine about?
Lenny, do something about it. Be a man of action, resolve, results.
Golly, partner........you really got find a new dribble for your game.
Good luck.
I look for your stuff. ;)

I was about to give an attagurl to the poster Bodecea, but................but poster John Law was more alert than me.
He said this:

So, anybody wanna see the Triggered Trumpers triggering?

Here you go:

I shit bigger than you, .......You act like a "bi*ch"
pearl clutching nincompoop.
lying piece of shit.
Hey Stupid,
And you motherfucking faggots haven't shut the fuck up about it not one single motherfucking day since.
Goddamn, you're so fucking pathetic. You must be black.
Holy shit. I'll just stand........
busy pissing their panties.
you are an idiot

Wasn't that a trip?
If they can't insult somebody or talk their dirty-talk, well, that's it.
They ain't got any other clues in their Clue Bag.
It's sad.
Bigly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....you'd object the the election being stolen."

Really, Lenny, are you back on yet another thread with another whine......over the same darn whiney stuff you always whine about?
Lenny, do something about it. Be a man of action, resolve, results.
Golly, partner........you really got find a new dribble for your game.
Good luck.
I look for your stuff. ;)
Blow it out your ass, lying pearl clutching idiot.

...or...

The government has 14,000 hours of video in and around all the capital buildings on that day. Justifiably, there are cameras covering every square inch of the whole complex probably a dozen times over. NONE of it has been released to the public.

Don't you think that if those videos were favorable to the Democrats, we'd have seen it in living color with commentary months ago?
The video taken by the jihadis themselves is more than enough.

A Trumpster beating a cop with an American flag. I'm sure you're proud.

Last edited:
Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection
But a successful rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

“WASHINGTON, May 24 (Reuters) - A majority of Republicans still believe Donald Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election and blame his loss to Joe Biden on illegal voting, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.”

So....none of those people will vote for trump in 2024?
Likely all of them – that anyone would want Trump as ‘president’ again is unmitigated madness.

I'm not sure liberals should be celebrating our pussy president needing the National Guard, fences, and walls to hide behind because of some half naked dude with face paint visited the White House. What happens if QANON sends two half naked guys to the White House? Will Biden deploy the Marines?
I'm sure that's all you know about January 6th. Incredible.

Forum List

Back