Sad six month anniversary

Eyes on the prize, folks......the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol on Jan 6th. FAILED.
Take a moment and think about what history books -- American and global -- are going to say about Jan 6th.

All this happened, all this destruction, 140+ cops injured -- on a simple lie pushed by a buffoon.

The most embarrassing day in America's history.

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528
OK I'll explain this one more time for you low information sheeple. You believe Trump instigated an insurrection ? You people also believe that the military is ate up with Trump supporting extremist ? So why didn't the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces support the "insurrection" with military assets .

"OK I'll explain this one more time for you low information sheeple. You believe Trump instigated an insurrection ?"

Well, my poor avatar cannot speak for any other poster here, but, yeah, I think Don Trump's behavior and communication prior to the mob invasion of the capitol and the widespread assaults on police ....caused that invasion.

Would that mob of RWNJ's assembled and marched and assaulted the seat of our government without Don Trump's urging?

Of course not.
"Come to DC on Janaury 6th. It will be wild."
Was that responsible leadership?
Of course not.

"OK I'll explain this one more time for you low information sheeple. You believe Trump instigated an insurrection ?"

Well, my poor avatar cannot speak for any other poster here, but, yeah, I think Don Trump's behavior and communication prior to the mob invasion of the capitol and the widespread assaults on police ....caused that invasion.

Would that mob of RWNJ's assembled and marched and assaulted the seat of our government without Don Trump's urging?

Of course not.
"Come to DC on Janaury 6th. It will be wild."
Was that responsible leadership?
Of course not.
Protest peacefully, however, is. And he said that as well. So there's that.

Here we see the fully constructed Lego set of the Capitol.......hold me!

gggffvbhhhhhh.jpeg

sjsmssedxx.jpeg

Eyes on the prize, folks......the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol on Jan 6th. FAILED.
Take a moment and think about what history books -- American and global -- are going to say about Jan 6th.

All this happened, all this destruction, 140+ cops injured -- on a simple lie pushed by a buffoon.

The most embarrassing day in America's history.

It won't even be there with an asterisk. It followed a violent summer of murder, riots, looting, and arson in major Democrat-run cities across the nation. Terrorists were even allowed to occupy a six-block area of Seattle for nearly a year including one police station. That is insurrection.

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

Tensions%20Rise%20In%20Seattle%20As%20CHOP%20Protesters%20Hang%20On%20...-X3.jpg

Shooting%20in%20Seattle%20Protest%20Zone%20Leaves%201%20Dead%2C%201%20Injured%20...-XL.jpg

seattle-riot-2020-L.jpg

Map-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back