Sad six month anniversary

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

1625602226039.png

About six months into Trump's presidency a Sanders supporter tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of all conservative congress people in his pocket. The kicker is that they buried the story faster than they buried the shooter. Today almost nobody recognizes the name James Hodgkinson. Did he meet with democrat staffers while he was living in his van? Did he meet his idol Bernie Sanders? Did democrats supply him with the baseball practice schedule and the names of the conservatives? The Feds forgot to check.

About six months into Trump's presidency a Sanders supporter tried to wipe out an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of all conservative congress people in his pocket. The kicker is that they buried the story faster than they buried the shooter. Today almost nobody recognizes the name James Hodgkinson. Did he meet with democrat staffers while he was living in his van? Did he meet his idol Bernie Sanders? Did democrats supply him with the baseball practice schedule and the names of the conservatives? The Feds forgot to check.
These federal supremacists dont actually care about political violence. They just act like it when the "other side" does it.

He was shot (by one of those Capitol cops that you hate on) and killed. All recovered......who do you want to punish for it now?

Six months ago today the FAILED insurrection at the Capitol building PLUS the attempted bombing of both the RNC and DNC....who's hiding this bomber?

View attachment 509528
Oh blow it out your ass, pearl clutcher.
Yes, we know that trump cultists are very unhappy that their (your) insurrection FAILED....and not only did it FAIL but it made them (you) look the thugs they (you) really are.

View attachment 509528

Too bad they didn't take you out.
Ah...fear and anger leads to trump cultist thuggish threats. How surprising. Didn't you claim (and then back pedal in fear) that you were there?

LOL, nope. You just took it that way and claimed you turned me in. I made no threat against you at all, I just lamented that "they" didn't "take" you out. Nobody ever came to see if I was there Karen ;) Honey I shit bigger than you, you couldn't "scare" me about anything. You act like a "bi*ch" ,( and you do), I'll treat you like one. Glad we had this talk.

Last edited:

View attachment 509528
It's safe to put the coloring book down and come out from under your bed. There was no insurrection.
Fear and anger....what are you afraid of? The investigation is coming.
Why would I be afraid of anything, Buttercup?

YOU are the one bleating about a 6 month anniversary as if you are a seventh grade girl dating the football star.

Forum List

Back