Sad Day In America When 19% Of Us Don't Care About The Mess Democrats Have Caused.

That has to be the stupidest thing ever posted!!! :rofl::lmao:

Only because you refuse to actually think about it.

A smaller government would have less lobbyists. Why? Because when the special interests realize that our politicians are actually going to follow the competition they will be unable to get their unconstitutional provisions passed. And when the government is interfering less in the peoples business, the people have less need to hire lobbyists to protect their interests.

No doofuss, it's all the more reason to get the influence of corporate money out of politics and the government.

There should be a 200% tax on all lobbying. If that doesn't work, then up it to 300% or 500%, what ever it takes. We would not be denying the corporations their Extreme Court granted right of personhood free speech, it would just make corporate legalized bribery a little more expensive.

:eusa_eh: Smaller government no need for lobbyists, big government companies have to suck up to politicians. Thats how it works genius..

Politicians make the rules, companies have to cozy up to those politicians to help to influence that process. With true capitalism business sinks or swims based on market forces not government manipulation of the market. The only role the federal government should have is some environmental regs and to help make sure there is no collusion between companies, other then that the states make their own rules. See how simple that is?...Of course you don't, because you libs think it is governments responsibility to enforce your stupid view of "social justice" and wealth redistribution.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Ed that is just plain ignorance. Try looking at facts sometimes. And the truth really is that it doesn't matter today who is to blame, but who is going to stand up and fix it.

I doubt that will be Obama and Reid.

but he doesn't want to fix the problems. If he did, he would be. It's easier to blame others than to do our part to fix what's wrong with our lives and the world around us.
Now that, of course, is a crock of shit! I have offered solutions many times. My solutions are different from anything offered by either Party. And if you were honest, you can't give a single example where I supported an Obama policy. You have been programmed to accuse anyone who doesn't support the corporate crap the CON$ spew as being an Obama supporter.

For example, when the talk was whether to make the Bush tax cuts permanent or let them expire, I said REPLACE them DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR with cuts in the job killing payroll taxes!!!!! Neither Party offered that. The closest was Obama suspending a part of the payroll tax temporarily, but that was hardly what I called for.

My tax substitution plan would give the American wage earner an immediate increase in take home pay to spend on a regular basis without costing the employer a single penny thus stimulating demand, and the businesses that employ Americans would have an immediate cut in the cost of labor without downsizing or outsourcing a single American job as well as saving the cost of compliance. The businesses that employ the most AMERICANS will get the most benefit from the tax cuts, exactly the group of people you would want to benefit most from tax cuts.

Tycoons who increased profits by outsourcing American jobs for cheaper foreign labor, were rewarded by Bush with a tax cut on top of the profit gained at the expense of American jobs. I say their increased profit is reward enough, they don't deserve a tax cut on profit earned at the expense of the American worker. My tax cuts reward people who work and businesses that employ Americans instead.

So what I would do now to compromise between the Ryan plan and Obama's is to replace the tax cuts Obama wants to end with payroll tax cuts and substitute more payroll tax cuts for the cap gains, corporate and inheritance taxes Ryan wants to enact. Payroll tax cuts gives you the most employment bang for the buck!!!!!

I didn't say anything about Obama's policies. Which, by the way, you are suppporting at least one in this very post. That doesn't matter to me, personally. But it does go contrary to your claim that I can't provide a single example where you've supported an Obama policy.

My point, which stands, is that you don't want to fix the problem. You want to blame others for them. Which is exactly what you've done here.

Now, what have you actually done to fix the problems we are facing? The solutions start in our own lives.

PS. Any solutions that cut the cost of labor and put more money in the pockets of the people is a good idea for me. You shouldn't presume that because im a conservative that I'd have a problem with that. Especially since that's what I've been advocating for a long time.

Last edited:
:(

The last Rasmussem Poll has the "Strongly Obama Approval" rating at 19%. So who are these people? Are they on the same level as Hitler and Castro? Did any of you conservatives ever think we would see the day where we would have an angry-anti-american leftist in office with millions of supporters who want him to collapse the system so that the Democrats would stay in power and steal all the billions from the rich to give back to all his staunch supporters? Isn't that where a chunk of the addition 4 Trillion of Obama debt went to? Buying More Votes For His Re-Election?

Ah, poor you.

Not everybody agrees with you.

That must be very trying for you.

Partians with blinders can be annoying though, can't they?

I feel your pain in that respect,

:eusa_eh: Smaller government no need for lobbyists, big government companies have to suck up to politicians. Thats how it works genius..

Politicians make the rules, companies have to cozy up to those politicians to help to influence that process. With true capitalism business sinks or swims based on market forces not government manipulation of the market. The only role the federal government should have is some environmental regs and to help make sure there is no collusion between companies, other then that the states make their own rules. See how simple that is?...Of course you don't, because you libs think it is governments responsibility to enforce your stupid view of "social justice" and wealth redistribution.:cuckoo:
Dang, you know less about "true" capitalism than you do about government, and you know nothing about government.

"True" capitalism despises market forces! "True" capitalism seeks to CONTROL the market through monopoly!!!!!!!!!!

The last Rasmussem Poll has the "Strongly Obama Approval" rating at 19%. So who are these people? Are they on the same level as Hitler and Castro? Did any of you conservatives ever think we would see the day where we would have an angry-anti-american leftist in office with millions of supporters who want him to collapse the system so that the Democrats would stay in power and steal all the billions from the rich to give back to all his staunch supporters? Isn't that where a chunk of the addition 4 Trillion of Obama debt went to? Buying More Votes For His Re-Election?

Saw the words "Hitler" and "Castro" and stopped reading.

Try being less crazy in the future.

Dang, you know less about "true" capitalism than you do about government, and you know nothing about government.

"True" capitalism despises market forces! "True" capitalism seeks to CONTROL the market through monopoly!!!!!!!!!!

Your full of crap and I was checking out some of your stupid post to see were you are coming from I guess "independent":lol: you spend all your time defending libs then claim you're are not one :lol: You're a confused man.. This country is one of the very few places in the world were you can start from nothing, and become wealthy. the liberal policies would destory that

http://youtu.be/r5gppi-03a8

Last edited:

Only because you refuse to actually think about it.

A smaller government would have less lobbyists. Why? Because when the special interests realize that our politicians are actually going to follow the competition they will be unable to get their unconstitutional provisions passed. And when the government is interfering less in the peoples business, the people have less need to hire lobbyists to protect their interests.
No matter how many times it is repeated, it is still just as stupid!

No matter how small the government, people will always try to buy influence in it!!!!! There will always be as many lobbyists as people trying to buy influence no matter what size the government.

The number of people trying to buy influence determines the number of lobbyists, not the size of government!!!!!

Your full of crap and I was checking out some of your stupid post to see were you are coming from I guess "independent":lol: you spend all your time defending libs then claim you're are not one :lol: You're a confused man.. This country is one of the very few places in the world were you can start from nothing, and become wealthy. the liberal policies would destory that

http://youtu.be/r5gppi-03a8
I don't defend Libs, I nail CON$ in their stupid lies and hypocrisy.

You are brainwashed into believing that anyone who exposes CON$ for the worthless lying America hating scum they are can only be a Liberal. That is because you are a FASCIST. To the Fascist there are only two sides, their side and "the enemy."

To a Cynic both Libs and CON$ are Idealists, and Cynics have no respect for Idealists (see my sig). To me CON$ are just like Libs,......... Only MORE so.

You're an idealist, and I pity you as I would the village idiot.
Stanley Kubrick

P.S. There are rags to riches stories around the world!!! :asshole:

Last edited:

I just got my secret angry-anti-american leftist decoder ring. Wow you uber rich conservatives better watch out. You're all gonna be homeless :eek: next year.

Who are we? Well, just look for folks sportin that funny little Charlie Chan mustache smoking Havanas, you fucking moroonie........:lol::lol::lol:

how can anyone approve of what this president has put us through since he took office? Mainly borrowing billions to bail out those who caused the recession? Obama never bailed out the average american who suffered in 2009. When you think of the trillions he borrowed from our kids, he could of easily sent a check for 10 or 15,000 to every suffering tax-payer to tie them over until the economy improved,,,instead, billions were wasted!

Obama isn't perfect. Never once said he is. But he also isn't wrong with nearly every decision he makes like many on this site will try and lead you to believe.

He isn't? Liberty DIED in this Republic... And When was that?

when the patriot act and fisa updates were signed

Really. Hitler actually pulled a nation out of debt. Obama is plunging one into debt.

Really. Hitler actually pulled a nation out of debt. Obama is plunging one into debt.

Interesting how it was done don't you think?

Firstly, an economic expert, President of the Reichsbank Hjalmar Schacht, was put in charge of the economy (none of the leading Nazis knew much about economics) as Minister of Economics.He decided to implement Keynesian economics on a massive scale.

He thus began a large Public Works program to reduce unemployment. The main manifestation of this was the building of the autobahns, the German motorway network.Work on the autobahns was deliberately made labour intensive, with as few heavy machines used as possible, in order to prolong the construction time.This meant more jobs were provided over a longer period of time.

Secondly, all materials needed for the Public Works program was ordered from German companies and factories, and not just the big corporations. Small and medium sized businesses, as well as big business, were given generous government contracts, enabling them to hire more workers to meet the orders, thus reducing unemployment even further.All German companies were also offered cheap government loans so they could modernize their machinery, shopfloors, and other equipment.Again, this provided more jobs as the companies ordered new machinery and equipment.

As for agriculture, farmers were also offered cheap government loans to buy fertilizers, tractors, livestock and everything necessary to modernize their farms and increase agricultural production.Once again, these materials and manufactures were purchased from German companies, meaning more jobs for Germans.

All this was paid for with MEFO Bills, a government credit note redeemable 5 years after its issue to the company or borrower; thus, anyone taking up the loans or contracts had,of necessity, to order what they wanted from German companies, which were ordered to accept MEFO Bills as payment.

All this reduced German unemployment to virtually zero by the beginning of 1936. The commensurate reduction in government expenditure on welfare payments as unemployment fell boosted government finances, as did the rapid increase in tax revenues as the number of those in employment rose.

All these things combined to get Germany out of the Great Depression. Rearmament WAS NOT a major factor in this

How did Adolf Hitler help Germany recover from the Economic Depression? - Yahoo! Answers

19% are probably the nanny-staters. So, hey.. they love this shit.

As long as they BENFIT? You bet.

They aren't TRUE AMERICANS.

I do find it quite hilariuos how the right once referred to anyone who did not blindly follow and support a republican president as un-American and now that a democrat is in the white house they try to make the same claim about those who they claim are blindly supporting the president.

You got to love these poltically expedient right wing hypocrites.

Interesting how it was done don't you think?

Firstly, an economic expert, President of the Reichsbank Hjalmar Schacht, was put in charge of the economy (none of the leading Nazis knew much about economics) as Minister of Economics.He decided to implement Keynesian economics on a massive scale.

He thus began a large Public Works program to reduce unemployment. The main manifestation of this was the building of the autobahns, the German motorway network.Work on the autobahns was deliberately made labour intensive, with as few heavy machines used as possible, in order to prolong the construction time.This meant more jobs were provided over a longer period of time.

Secondly, all materials needed for the Public Works program was ordered from German companies and factories, and not just the big corporations. Small and medium sized businesses, as well as big business, were given generous government contracts, enabling them to hire more workers to meet the orders, thus reducing unemployment even further.All German companies were also offered cheap government loans so they could modernize their machinery, shopfloors, and other equipment.Again, this provided more jobs as the companies ordered new machinery and equipment.

As for agriculture, farmers were also offered cheap government loans to buy fertilizers, tractors, livestock and everything necessary to modernize their farms and increase agricultural production.Once again, these materials and manufactures were purchased from German companies, meaning more jobs for Germans.

All this was paid for with MEFO Bills, a government credit note redeemable 5 years after its issue to the company or borrower; thus, anyone taking up the loans or contracts had,of necessity, to order what they wanted from German companies, which were ordered to accept MEFO Bills as payment.

All this reduced German unemployment to virtually zero by the beginning of 1936. The commensurate reduction in government expenditure on welfare payments as unemployment fell boosted government finances, as did the rapid increase in tax revenues as the number of those in employment rose.

All these things combined to get Germany out of the Great Depression. Rearmament WAS NOT a major factor in this

How did Adolf Hitler help Germany recover from the Economic Depression? - Yahoo! Answers

Yes, very intersting. People actually worked for their handouts instead of just being mailed checks. What a concept

There were never enough Dems to overcome a presidential veto so Reagan, Bush I and Bush II had the power to block any spending they didn't want.

That is a bit simplistic you realize. They would have had to Veto the entire budget as no line Item Veto Exists.

I believe that is pretty much what the previous poster said.

Then the congress would just send up another one spending to much, and what they just keep vetoing them and let the government shut down?

and IF it included the same stuff that the president vetoed it for last time he would more than likely veto it again and again until it was removed OR the congress had enough votes to override a presidential veto.

You are over stating the power the president has when it comes to the budget. All he can do is veto the whole thing, or sign it. He can not force congress to remove certain spending programs.

And you basically agreed with him only using more simplified terminology. The president can veto it and send it back to congress and tell them what he doesn't like about it and unless the congress can get enough votes to override his veto they will have to adjust the bill if they want a president who will hold his position to sign it.

there were never enough dems to overcome a presidential veto so reagan, bush i and bush ii had the power to block any spending they didn't want.

that is a bit simplistic you realize. They would have had to veto the entire budget as no line item veto exists.

i believe that is pretty much what the previous poster said.

then the congress would just send up another one spending to much, and what they just keep vetoing them and let the government shut down?

and if it included the same stuff that the president vetoed it for last time he would more than likely veto it again and again until it was removed or the congress had enough votes to override a presidential veto.

you are over stating the power the president has when it comes to the budget. All he can do is veto the whole thing, or sign it. He can not force congress to remove certain spending programs.

and you basically agreed with him only using more simplified terminology. The president can veto it and send it back to congress and tell them what he doesn't like about it and unless the congress can get enough votes to override his veto they will have to adjust the bill if they want a president who will hold his position to sign it.

tl:dr

That is a bit simplistic you realize. They would have had to Veto the entire budget as no line Item Veto Exists. Then the congress would just send up another one spending to much, and what they just keep vetoing them and let the government shut down?

You are over stating the power the president has when it comes to the budget. All he can do is veto the whole thing, or sign it. He can not force congress to remove certain spending programs.
That's Right, a president who doesn't want to bankrupt the country will keep vetoing the budget until what he doesn't want is removed. That is the power of the veto. If congress wants the spending they will have to override the veto. No veto, the president owns the budget, override the veto and Congress owns the budget. Period.

The point is idiot that we are in this mess because of all the big government unsustainable liberal social programs. We can't reform them because we are demagogue by the left if we do anything. our debt is driven by these programs. They cannot endure as they are, we can't raise taxes enough... We cannot sustain them, that is fact, get your head out of your ass

So when republicans had the congress and the WH how much did spending go down??

You love to close your eyes to the facts and blame only dems but that only serves to expose your own level of dishonesty.

BTW it's funny how Ed backed up his point and you try to change the subject. LOL

Oh and do you happen to remember how the right demagogued the left when obama tried to cut waste from medicare before the last election?? Now you whine about it only because you believe it's being done to you?? Imagine that.

How many of us understand? It doesn't matter who did what in the past. Some of us have opened our eyes and have seen the future. It does not look pretty. So the idea is what are we going to do today to fix tomorrow? I don't see anyone with great ideas stepping forward. Mostly just the same old partisan BS.

Yes, thats why things haven't changed obama took the ball from bush and made it worse. obama drove the car out of the ditch and over the cliff, next to the ditch.
Nobody could make things worse than baby Bush. Not even Reagan, the worst president in history. :lol:

Ed that is just plain ignorance. Try looking at facts sometimes. And the truth really is that it doesn't matter today who is to blame, but who is going to stand up and fix it.

I doubt that will be Obama and Reid.

So why is it that the right seems to trust the same republican leadership that contributed to the mess in the first place??

Forum List

Back