Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Sorry bout that,

1. What if everything that's on top the Jewish mount, suddenly disappeared?
2. And G-D did it of course.
3. Poof, gone even the dust is gone, not as much as a pebble.
4. If someone walked a garden blower up there they wouldn't make even a small dust storm.
5. Everything taken away organic and non- organic, just poof!
6. Then no one other than a Jew, could approach it without perishing, only the Jews could walk up there.
7. The arabs would blame the Jews, and the Jews would say G-d did it, so lets not argue with G-D.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope.

It wasn't a future event until the 1830s. It's not traditional Christianity. But, it was promoted in the Dust Bowl years and the great Depression. The rapture and Armageddon appealed to poor, desperate, uneducated people. Simultaneously it was used to promote Christian Zionism
That's a relief. So we don't have to worry about Russia joining with Turkey, Iran, and several other Muslim states in North Africa to surround and try to occupy Israel in the future? Can you think of any action taken in Israel that might serve to cause Putin to want to attack them and take a "spoil" from them?

That's a relief. So we don't have to worry about Russia joining with Turkey, Iran, and several other Muslim states in North Africa to surround and try to occupy Israel in the future? Can you think of any action taken in Israel that might serve to cause Putin to want to attack them and take a "spoil" from them?

The reality is that Israel was surrounded by foreign armies from 66-70 AD. Foreign garrisons fought under Titus because it was a quick path to Roman citizenship. It's history not prophecy.

the persons noted as Marsh arabs (conveniently living in wet land so that
sadaam could knock their shiite asses off
by setting electrical pulses thru the water---
are of obscure origin but consistent with that
which, HISTORICALLY, was known ---in translation from ISHMAELITES as "arabs"---to wit they were nomads, illiterate and somewhat criminal. Akkadians were literate

Sorry bout that,

1. What if everything that's on top the Jewish mount, suddenly disappeared?
2. And G-D did it of course.
3. Poof, gone even the dust is gone, not as much as a pebble.
4. If someone walked a garden blower up there they wouldn't make even a small dust storm.
5. Everything taken away organic and non- organic, just poof!
6. Then no one other than a Jew, could approach it without perishing, only the Jews could walk up there.
7. The arabs would blame the Jews, and the Jews would say G-d did it, so lets not argue with G-D.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
overly optimistic ^^^^

Do you think anyone disagreeing is 'used by Zionists',
not that people may have their own thoughts?

Tell me, when Prophecy returns in Israel,
what happens to Islam's 'seal of the prophets'?
Samuel Untermyer paid Scofield to write the Scofield Bible.

the persons noted as Marsh arabs (conveniently living in wet land so that
sadaam could knock their shiite asses off
by setting electrical pulses thru the water---
are of obscure origin but consistent with that
which, HISTORICALLY, was known ---in translation from ISHMAELITES as "arabs"---to wit they were nomads, illiterate and somewhat criminal. Akkadians were literate

Most of the Marsh Arabs came from Eastern Saudi Arabia and spoke Gulf Arabic.

You must have heard about Wilfred Theisenger. He lived with them for decades. Sometimes lectured in Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

SO? historically---they would have been called ISHMAELITES and have been nomadic and illiterate. Not consistent with AKKADIANS.
AKKADIANS were ethnically like sumerians---
LITERATE. Literacy was a big issue 3000 years
ago

SO? historically---they would have been called ISHMAELITES and have been nomadic and illiterate. Not consistent with AKKADIANS.
AKKADIANS were ethnically like sumerians---
LITERATE. Literacy was a big issue 3000 years
ago

You're assuming they were illiterate. Why do you also assume they were nomads? Even the Jews were once landless Canaanites.

Bedu often carried their gods around with them in a box on a litter and usually that was a meteorite.

You must have heard about Wilfred Theisenger. He lived with them for decades. Sometimes lectured in Saudi Arabia.
SO? He like "the wild" -----so did the
the borderline nut----T E Lawrence

You're assuming they were illiterate. Why do you also assume they were nomads? Even the Jews were once landless Canaanites.

Bedu often carried their gods around with them in a box on a litter and usually that was a meteorite.
Interestingly it is you "assuming"----"jews"
were not nomads when they were "jews"
but anglo saxons were ----when I remember the famous description by Disraeli ---I will post it. The marsh arabs were nomads from
arabia-----consistent with ISHMAELITES as described in jewish writings 2000 - 3000 years
ago. HUMANS developed from "TOOLESS"
primates who developed an upright gait. The
Ishmaelites now called "marsh arabs" remain---largely illiterate-----which fascinated T E lawrence and many other weirdo armchair
brits

Last edited:
Nope. He wasn't wild at all. You denigrate everyone, don't you.
where do you see that I referred to any
of the Brit. armchair historians as
WILD------I commented that many LIKE
"the wild" ------as have many americans
eg. THEODORE ROOSEVELT

Interestingly it is you "assuming"----"jews"
were not nomads when they were "jews"
but anglo saxons were ----when I remember the famous description by Disraeli ---I will post it. The marsh arabs were nomads from
arabia-----consistent with ISHMAELITES as described in jewish writings 2000 - 3000 years
ago. HUMANS developed from "TOOLESS"
primates who developed an upright gait. The
Ishmaelites now called "marsh arabs" remain---largely illiterate-----which fascinated T E lawrence and many other weirdo armchair
brits

Marsh Arabs have been in Iraq for 6000 years. The Arabs had tools 130,000 years ago according to the archaeology.

Marsh Arabs have been in Iraq for 6000 years. The Arabs had tools 130,000 years ago according to the archaeology.
you have added NOTHING-----my comment regarding TOOLESS PRIMATES had nothing to
do with arabs-----it is, merely, a comment about the very remote history of US --- AS HOMO-SAPIENS. Ishmaelites have not been described as "tooless" -----just nomadic, illiterate and somewhat dangerous----traveling in caravans ----trading and dealing
in slaves.

you have added NOTHING-----my comment regarding TOOLESS PRIMATES had nothing to
do with arabs-----it is, merely, a comment about the very remote history of US --- AS HOMO-SAPIENS. Ishmaelites have not been described as "tooless" -----just nomadic, illiterate and somewhat dangerous----traveling in caravans ----trading and dealing
in slaves.

Lol. Why do you think David was called the bandit king?

Lol. Why do you think David was called the bandit king?
because he was an ISHMAELITE? In his youth----after fleeing Saul, David ran with
a group of marginals----a kind of gang---
in some english translations called "vain
fellows" The hebrew word could be translated as something like "trashy". I do not know
the extent of their activities as a "gang"---as
far as I know it is not recorded and barely
implied. What is your point? (no "lol" )

Russia, Turkey and Iran? I don't know whether in English-speaking culture there is a fable about a Swan, Crawfish and Pike and their attempt to pull a cart. This possible alliance reminds this story.

Forum List

Back