Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Russia, Turkey and Iran? I don't know whether in English-speaking culture there is a fable about a Swan, Crawfish and Pike and their attempt to pull a cart. This possible alliance reminds this story.
good point----one of the saving graces of
ISLAM is the sunni/shiite divide. As to Russia-------it seems to be going back to the religion
of the GREAT AND GLORIOUS SCHISM. I grew up with serb playmates. Their family seemed to me to DESPISE WIDELY-----the catholics (CROATIANS) above and the Bosnians (MUSLIMS) below. Alliances seem
like a very remote possibility

good point----one of the saving graces of
ISLAM is the sunni/shiite divide. As to Russia-------it seems to be going back to the religion
of the GREAT AND GLORIOUS SCHISM. I grew up with serb playmates. Their family seemed to me to DESPISE WIDELY-----the catholics (CROATIANS) above and the Bosnians (MUSLIMS) below. Alliances seem
like a very remote possibility
Alliances yes. But these three countries will try to play a role as a regional leader. And it is Turkey that should be supported in their efforts.

When you post Scripture, it would behoove you to know what you're talking about. Read what comes before what you quoted and tell us if any of that applies to the city we now call Jerusalem.

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb​

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Of course, not once. The Turks also.
Oh----long ago---when I was about seven ---
I heard about a bad guy (not ming the merciless from mars)---HITLER!!! My mom told me that the "hitman" was not the only
bad guy-----some bad guys had murdered lots of "ARMENIANS" <<< which to me sounded like "arabs".
Fast forward a few years----I came to know that "armenians" are not largely all "arabs" and Turks are not the nice guys
who out of friendship make sesame Halvah
for jews, Fast forward many years and my
supervisor asked me "do you know about the
Amenians" ? I said "yes" and he brought me to the bedside of on old lady-----she had lost her entire family to the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----she died a few days later---heart. The turks attached HOUSE TO HOUSE----with nothing more than sticks and knives-----the streams ran red with blood

When you post Scripture, it would behoove you to know what you're talking about. Read what comes before what you quoted and tell us if any of that applies to the city we now call Jerusalem.

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb​

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
before and after----gourmet recipes for
MUSHROOMS

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the ]

Yes. I've read it many times. It's metaphor for a spiritual Jerusalem.​

I heard about a bad guy (not ming the merciless from mars)---HITLER!!! My mom told me that the "hitman" was not the only
bad guy-----some bad guys had murdered lots of "ARMENIANS" <<< which to me sounded like "arabs".
Fast forward a few years----I came to know that "armenians" are not largely all "arabs" and Turks are not the nice guys
Amenians" ? I said "yes" and he brought me to the bedside of on old lady-----she had lost her entire family to the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----she died a few days later---heart. The turks attached HOUSE TO HOUSE----with nothing more than sticks and knives-----the streams ran red with blood
I can tell similar stories about the Germans in WWII. Though, they preferred not sticks and knives, but bullets and flamethrowers. Yes, reaction of the Germans and Turks about their past are quite different. And I can hardly imagine the Germans doing the same in the foreseeable future again. The Turks.. well, who knows.

But it is the matter of the current realpolitik. The Middle East has its regional leaders who will be struggling with each other over influence. And other countries should take this into account. And yes, pick the sides.

In the run up to WW3 French Jews... artists, writers, performers etc fled to Turkey.

Yet you use it to deny that a physical temple will be built in Jerusalem. Little discrepancy there.

According to Revelation there is no temple in Jerusalem because Jesus is the temple. It was the end of temple Judaism. I haven't changed anything. You just make accusations Willy Nilly.

According to Revelation there is no temple in Jerusalem because Jesus is the temple. It was the end of temple Judaism. I haven't changed anything. You just make accusations Willy Nilly.
There is no temple in the New Jerusalem. The current Jerusalem will have a rebuilt temple.

There is no temple in the New Jerusalem. The current Jerusalem will have a rebuilt temple.

Probably not. They tried to rebuild it during the reign of emperor Justinian but it was destroyed by fire and earthquakes.

You think Jews will go back to blood sacrifice?

In the run up to WW3 French Jews... artists, writers, performers etc fled to Turkey.
SO? Long ago---I had russian and polish
relatives-------they fled to Austria which LATER
proved to be a very bad choice-----When
I grew up------I had virtually NO COUSINS.
When I was a kid----late 60s. Lots of Iranian jewish kids showed up in my part of the USA. Later on-----lots of muslim Iranians poured in-----when they visited "home"---they used EL AL----then 1979 happened. The port city----MUMBAI--the
erstwhile BOMBAY is chock full of Zoroastrians and Jews----whose ancestors escaped from Iran and "arab' lands via boats

Probably not. They tried to rebuild it during the reign of emperor Justinian but it was destroyed by fire and earthquakes.

You think Jews will go back to blood sacrifice?
what is "blood sacrifice" ? Jews still
eat animal meat-- GO BACK? It never
left. Justianian law ---eventually gave up
crucifixion ----but replaced it with the
AUTO DE FE "act of (christian) FAITH"

Forum List

Back