Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Before Darby, wasn't part of Christian or Islamic eschatology?

That denial suggests you're more concerned about seeing Hebrew prophecy
realize, and its meaning for Mecca or Vatican, if after all it wasn't merely
a rumor that Jews actually know a thing or two about reading...

Untermyer used Scofield to promote Christian Zionism in America.

I have no idea what Hebrew prophecy means for the Vatican or Mecca. So tell me.

The battle of Gog and Magog was in 628 BC during the reign of Josiah. Read your Bible.
No it's not! Revelation 20:7-9, "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are i the four quarters of the earth, God and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
Can't be any more clear on when this last battle will take place. So, read your bible.

No it's not! Revelation 20:7-9, "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are i the four quarters of the earth, God and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
Can't be any more clear on when this last battle will take place. So, read your bible.

In 1071 AD the Turks conquered Palestine and set off the crusades.

You misunderstand again. The Temple is the House of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's Jesus Christ's Temple, not Jesus is the Temple. Jesus is a resurrected glorified man. Is this more Jehovah Witness crap you are posting?

Well, Mormons have their own Bible.. Why do you keep talking about Jehovah's witnesses? Are they your enemies or something?

In 1071 AD the Turks conquered Palestine and set off the crusades.
Has the Millennium of 1,000 years happened? Has their been total peace on the entire earth for 1,000 years at any time in the history of mankind? No. First you want to say it happened in the OT times. Now, you want to say it happened in the middle ages. No. It hasn't happened and the Bible is clear when this final battle of good and evil will transpire. Revelations 20:7-9 cannot be any more clear. End of debate.

Well, Mormons have their own Bible.. Why do you keep talking about Jehovah's witnesses? Are they your enemies or something?
So, now you have to move the goal posts just like you tried with the final battle of God and Magog. You are really not with it on anything Biblical. Just like JWs. So, you either are JW or some other out of left field religious person. Makes no difference. The Temple referred to is the house of the Lord. However, it is true that our physical bodies are temples for our spirits. So, Jesus body was also a temple for our spirits.

Sorry bout that,

1. The ends times.
2. When does it start.
3. Very, very soon.
4. This generation will have a front row seat.
5. And when it starts, millions will have faint of heart.
6. They will no longer be apart of the living.
7. 250 million will faint, perish.
8. But thats just the begining.
9. Death will be released, and afterwards, the beginning of billions will likewise perish, approximately 2 billion, will perish rather quickly.
10. Likely less that 6 months.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. And I support whatever the Jews do.
2. Rake off that crap ontop the Jewish Mount and rebuild The Temple.
3. Whats needed now, is a happy accident.
4. A ground leveling accident.
5. GO JEWS!!!!!
6. Palestinians threaten violence on Jewish ‘provocations’ on Temple Mount

Sample:
"Leaders of several Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip have called on Palestinians to converge on al-Aqsa Mosque compound (Temple Mount) on Friday to protect it against “provocations by Zionist criminals.”

7. Bring it, let the Jews mow you down if you come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don't use a single animal while there is three democrats to take it's place. Using democRats will make me happy, will make God happy, Jews happy, so everybody happy. There will be special awards for democRats that save us a bullet. And democrats try to make it funny.

Untermyer used Scofield to promote Christian Zionism in America.

I have no idea what Hebrew prophecy means for the Vatican or Mecca. So tell me.

Do you think anyone disagreeing is 'used by Zionists',
not that people may have their own thoughts?

Tell me, when Prophecy returns in Israel,
what happens to Islam's 'seal of the prophets'?

Last edited:
Do you think anyone disagreeing is 'used by Zionists',
not that people may have their own thoughts?

Tell me, when Prophecy returns in Israel,
what happens to Islam's 'seal of the prophets'?

I'm still waiting to learn about Jewish prophecy about Mecca and the Vatican.

Revelation says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.
SO? reminds me of an aphorism written by Maimonides in his book "guide for the perplexed"
He wrote--(approx.) ' be careful what you write because some people BELIEVE anything written'
I believe that the "john" who putatively authored
the book of revulsions was full of mushrooms OR
any and all of his statements are subject to SPOOKY
interpretation including the "whore of babylon" thingy. Of course there is a temple---just messed up
like the Parthenon. There is a KAABAH too---mostly
a black rock----probably a meteorite. There were
beautifully carved GIANT statues of "Buddha" but they were obliterated. Yankee Stadium is still intact

So, now you have to move the goal posts just like you tried with the final battle of God and Magog. You are really not with it on anything Biblical. Just like JWs. So, you either are JW or some other out of left field religious person. Makes no difference. The Temple referred to is the house of the Lord. However, it is true that our physical bodies are temples for our spirits. So, Jesus body was also a temple for our spirits.

Haven't you read the Bible?

Sorry bout that,

1. And I support whatever the Jews do.
2. Rake off that crap ontop the Jewish Mount and rebuild The Temple.
3. Whats needed now, is a happy accident.
4. A ground leveling accident.
5. GO JEWS!!!!!
6. Palestinians threaten violence on Jewish ‘provocations’ on Temple Mount

Sample:
"Leaders of several Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip have called on Palestinians to converge on al-Aqsa Mosque compound (Temple Mount) on Friday to protect it against “provocations by Zionist criminals.”

7. Bring it, let the Jews mow you down if you come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hoping for End Times, are you? :heehee:

Forum List

Back