Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

If I'm an idiot, then you're more of an imbecile for wasting your time and energy on me.

Don't be silly. I am interacting with you only for the benefit of those standing around, watching.

Without even knowing you have helped me to demonstrate the wisdom of God and that the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for ignoring Divine instruction ain't no fairy tale.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't be silly. I am interacting with you only for the benefit of those standing around, watching.

Without even knowing you have helped me to demonstrate the wisdom of God and that the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for ignoring Divine instruction ain't no fairy tale.

Thanks!

What god are you talking about? The god of your imagination? You're obviously the silly one believing in childish fairy tales, bewitched by ancient mythology.

Last edited:
What god are you talking about? The god of your imagination?

No, the God written about in the Bible, a character in the book who says do this, don't do that. Whether that God exists or not, and whether you believe or not, the consequences for setting aside those instructions are very real as you have so generously demonstrated which will effectively create many more believers in my God than a legion of deranged and gibbering evangelicals ever could. A godless communist convincing others to believe in God. Imagine that!

You're obviously the silly one believing in childish fairy tales, bewitched by ancient mythology.

I believe in childish fairy tales because they convey teachings about life that I see conform to and confirmed by reality. Your inability to grasp those teachings only proves that the lessons are true.

For instance, It is written, "When naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long, those donkey ears that have grown on your head over the years will remain there for life." (Pinocchio 3:14)

You have also proven that this fairy tale is true... Jackass.

Can I get hee haw?

Last edited:
See, it's already working.
when I was a kid---midnite mass used to make me
laugh too-----my big problem in sunday school was---
what crayon to use when coloring the lamb Jesus was
holding-----I hate to use the white crayon---it always
seems to have many colored FLECKS

when I was a kid---midnite mass used to make me
laugh too-----my big problem in sunday school was---
what crayon to use when coloring the lamb Jesus was
holding-----I hate to use the white crayon---it always
seems to have many colored FLECKS
That's nice.

giggling is what joseph and mary tried hiding when they told their story how mary got pregnant ... all in a days work.

don't blame mary, MYSOGYNIST !!!!!

also mary magdalene and jesus, the 4th century c bible hasn't a clue the true 1st century events that book deliberately misconstrues to rather portray their moribund, self love, paterfamilias than the heavenly truth.

mary and joseph never married and lived happily together here after and for all eternity.

Rational reasoning, thats why. I am dedicated to my purpose of raising the Christian dead thereby creating a new Heaven and a new Earth. But if I was ever around Hitler, and I had a gun, I would buy him a drink, smile in his face, and put two bullets into his head without compunction.

See , your dedication to rationalizing a personal ideology
is irrelevant to the discussion of G-d's commandments.

And who in their right mind self-aggrandize
so openly if even in a position?

I would never accept a belief that the sacrifice of an innocent Jewish man absolves me of accountability so I can sin with impunity for life. That's unethical immoral barbaric reprehensible and insane.

Does it mean you believe human sacrifice was ever intended by G-d?

Or worse, inevitable for your heaven?

I do not believe or practice any religion. I worship an unknown God

Exactly what I mean by 'trying to make G-d irrelevant',
Because dialogue is an awesome responsibility,
when Israel build the Temple, it gets too real.

Really? Pft.

You already read the chapter 'on the language of the prophets' in the Guide for perplexed Jewish metaphysicians. Brilliant stuff, but he should have applied his own teaching to the written Law.

Maybe you should read it again and then take a closer look at what I said.

Since you're here to grade Rambam...

indeed asking for a quote was too much,
when you don't even know the name of the book.

If you really want to participate in healing the world, heal yourself and then you will know the way.

And how do you square that contradiction
with the initial self dedication..Napoleon?

Last edited:
also mary magdalene and jesus, the 4th century c bible hasn't a clue the true 1st century events that book deliberately misconstrues to rather portray their moribund, self love, paterfamilias than the heavenly truth.

mary and joseph never married and lived happily together here after and for all eternity.
In Jewish law-----even without formal marriage----
Jesus is a legitimate son of the happy couple

not the son another story but is that really true - formal marriage - you know beanie hat would go crazy those two in their temple. how about the other mary, was she jewish. beanie on the rampage.

not the son another story but is that really true - formal marriage - you know beanie hat would go crazy those two in their temple. how about the other mary, was she jewish. beanie on the rampage.
Your post is incoherent. Both marys were jewish---according to the information in the NT

Huh...? What couple...

If a father can't admit it's his child,
they're not to even occupy the same neighborhood.
Did the mother say had willingly/forced relations with a gentile?
When the answers are negative, the offspring is off limits for every Israel.

Last edited:
Huh...? What couple...

If a father can't admit it's his child,
they're not even to live in the same neighborhood.
Did the mother say had willingly/forced relations with a gentile?
When the answers are negative, the offspring can't marry into Israel.
Mary and Joseph were both jews-----and she had a baby.
There is no history of Mary "doing it" with any other
person-----other than ---uhm.... well----I DUNNO. As
far as I know-----a baby born of a couple ---shacking
up -----IS KOSHER

up -----IS KOSHER
PS as far as an ADMISSION by the carpenter Joseph,
?????? seems that the family was rolling along
NORMALLY. Mary even sacrificed a dove---and the
kid had a BRIS-----and He was LITERATE (Hebrew
school 4 hours per week??)------you need a notarized
statement?

I think but am not sure ----that "here after" is one
word HEREAFTER ????

up -----IS KOSHER

Unless a father can't admit it's his offspring.
And I don't know there's such a report.

Remind me, why do we discuss this?

Forum List

Back