Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Unless a father can't admit it's his child.
And I don't know there's such a report.

Remind me, why do we discuss this?
why would anyone ask-----I was questioned closely
when I got married-----for the possibility of taint----
(for some reason I look Irish). NO ONE ASKED ---does
your father admit that he -----uhm ---DID IT?-----
sheeeesh----the guy asked just about everything else---
SINCE BERESHIT. Lots of christians actually claim
that YOU KNOW WHO is discussed in the talmud and
called a ----MAMZER. Somehow, in the islamo nazi
literature-----the book GITTEN is cited as bearing the
nefarious accusation------I read all of Gitten (in
translation) -----guess why

PS as far as an ADMISSION by the carpenter Joseph,
?????? seems that the family was rolling along
NORMALLY. Mary even sacrificed a dove---and the
kid had a BRIS-----and He was LITERATE (Hebrew
school 4 hours per week??)------you need a notarized
statement?

Education is not the issue.
If either parent is a gentile their children
can eventually marry into the tribes of Israel.

But if the offspring is even potentially a bastard,
it's much more complicated than illegitimate relations.

Education is not the issue.
If either parent is a gentile their children
can eventually marry into the tribes of Israel.

When the offspring is even potentially a bastard,
Yes-----THAT was the big issue when I was closely
questioned as to my-----uhm......"background"----
HOWEVER there is no reason to DECIDE that the
son of the carpenter and his------lady----had
anything but a pristine background------IMO

why would anyone ask-----I was questioned closely
when I got married-----for the possibility of taint----
(for some reason I look Irish). NO ONE ASKED ---does
your father admit that he -----uhm ---DID IT?-----
sheeeesh----the guy asked just about everything else---
SINCE BERESHIT. Lots of christians actually claim
that YOU KNOW WHO is discussed in the talmud and
called a ----MAMZER. Somehow, in the islamo nazi
literature-----the book GITTEN is cited as bearing the
nefarious accusation------I read all of Gitten (in
translation) -----guess why
Sounds like a typical Shiduch...

We have Yohasin, it's commonly known.

I thought we already agreed Teymonim are Hossids.

Yes-----THAT was the big issue when I was closely
questioned as to my-----uhm......"background"----
HOWEVER there is no reason to DECIDE that the
son of the carpenter and his------lady----had
anything but a pristine background------IMO

Unless...a father can't admit his ' background' on the mater.

Again, why do we even discuss this here?

Sounds like a typical Shiduch...

We have Yohasin, it's commonly known.

I thought we already agreed Teymonim are Hossids.
well----so claims hubby in reference to his father---
and mother----and DA GANZE MISHPOCHA. This is
interesting----He also claims that his GRANDFATHER---
Like more than 100 years ago, was an AVID FOLLOWER
of Baal-shem-tov. (???) and read his writings incessantly. Silly me-----I asked "HOW DID HE GET THEM"? the answer---not complex HE GOT THEM!!!!!

well----so claims hubby in reference to his father---
and mother----and DA GANZE MISHPOCHA. This is
interesting----He also claims that his GRANDFATHER---
Like more than 100 years ago, was an AVID FOLLOWER
of Baal-shem-tov. (???) and read his writings incessantly. Silly me-----I asked "HOW DID HE GET THEM"? the answer---not complex HE GOT THEM!!!!!

How did Rabbenu ben Eli'ezer inquire publications about 'Or HaHayyim'
before it was even sent to them by Rabbenu ben 'Atar?

They 'studied together'...

How did Rabbenu ben Eli'ezer inquire publications about 'Or HaHayyim'
before it was even sent to them by Rabbenu ben 'Atar?

They 'studied together'...
Huh? this person "Rabbenu ben Atar..." "MAILED"
books to Yemen? Hubby said the stuff was handwritten.
I doubt that his grandfather ever saw a printed book----
or ever saw a mailbox

Huh...? What couple...

If a father can't admit it's his child,
they're not to even occupy the same neighborhood.
Did the mother say had willingly/forced relations with a gentile?
When the answers are negative, the offspring is off limits for every Israel.

beanie hat - the natzi ...

they never had reason to deny any false accusations made against them - are you claiming they would not be jews were what you claim to be true ... conveniently by their contrived, untimely crucifixion - that is israel.

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

the answer is coming into focus - that's you isn't it rylah ... the heavenly 1st century events the jews placed themselves before to put an end to the liberation theology, self determination those people willingly died for - the roman / jewish alliance.

But if the offspring is even potentially a bastard,

case in point, where extremist must have their way ... to persecute and victimize the innocent.

beanie hat - the natzi ...

they never had reason to deny any false accusations made against them - are you claiming they would not be jews were what you claim to be true ... conveniently by their contrived, untimely crucifixion - that is israel.

the answer is coming into focus - that's you isn't it rylah ... the heavenly 1st century events the jews placed themselves before to put an end to the liberation theology, self determination those people willingly died for - the roman / jewish alliance.

What accusations? All I'm saying, when your wife comes with a story about being a virgin impregnated by a 'spirit', you'd neither admit the child as yours. She actually didn't
leave them both a choice, neither his offspring, neither the child can have
legitimate offspring.

case in point, where extremist must have their way ... to persecute and victimize the innocent.

That's actually the norm.

Extremism is forcing a man to inherit the child of his betrayal.

Last edited:
בס"ד
Temple Mount Updates - Historic entrance through the Tribe's Gate

Jews enter the Temple Mount through the Tribe's gate, August 28, 2022.
This is the first time, since the IDF Paratroopers entered
the gate to conquer the Temple Mount in 1967.

Huh? this person "Rabbenu ben Atar..." "MAILED"
books to Yemen? Hubby said the stuff was handwritten.
I doubt that his grandfather ever saw a printed book----
or ever saw a mailbox

Likely the way Rabbenu ben Eli'ezer Ba'al Shem Tov,
studied with Ahiyah HaShilony. In later generation,
the study is more material, like Mr. Chouchany,
Lubavitche Rebbe, the state of Israel.

At a certain generation - all Israel are prophets.
What else is the point of teaching Torah for
all these generations?

בס"ד
Temple Mount Updates - Historic entrance through the Tribe's Gate

Jews enter the Temple Mount through the Tribe's gate, August 28, 2022.
This is the first time, since the IDF Paratroopers entered
the gate to conquer the Temple Mount in 1967.

who says she SAID IT? ---the book was written centuries later to conform with the Roman mind---like
the goddess Venus who popped out of the sea ----conceived by some dismembered "god". I got bad
news for you-----BEFORE THE HUMAN GENOME
WAS UNFURLED. --things "happened -----and the event took place
BEFORE the carpenter and maiden married----there
was no adultery-----even with the Dybbuk

See , your dedication to rationalizing a personal ideology
is irrelevant to the discussion of G-d's commandments.

And who in their right mind self-aggrandize
so openly if even in a position?

I am not rationalizing any personal ideology. You were told that the subject of kosher law is food, the subject of ritual sacrifice is about slaughtering farm animals, and the subject of the sanctuary of God is an inner room of a fancy slaughterhouse made by human hands. derp.

I am telling you that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are consequently hidden, not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, as the language of the prophets has been from the beginning, and it requires intelligent rational reasoning to even perceive the subjects. Without that awareness, without that comprehension, (and acting accordingly) you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law in you.

Only the death, a curse. You reek of it. You are trapped by your own brilliance, lol, in a whitewashed tomb full of corruption and dead men's bones. The habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird, including Christians and Muslims who all lie in the name of God.

Does it mean you believe human sacrifice was ever intended by G-d?

Or worse, inevitable for your heaven?

What a dumb question. Are you hard of reading? And do you think that you can avoid the consequences of your own sins by killing farm animals? In what way is that any better than believing that celebrating the sacrifice of an innocent Jewish man absolves people of their sins?

Copra sanctum!

Exactly what I mean by 'trying to make G-d irrelevant',
Because dialogue is an awesome responsibility,
when Israel build the Temple, it gets too real.

You really need to study your own history. Ever since Moses died your history reflects perfectly the promised maledictions for failing to comply with the Divine commands.

How do your resolve this fact if dicking around over what to eat and what to wear, worrying about your neighbors sex life, and building a temple to slaughter farm animals in was the right way to comply with the law? How did that work out? Do you not understand the definition of insanity?

And how do you square that contradiction
with the initial self dedication..Napoleon?

As proven by your responses, which amount to obstinate stupidity, it has become apparent that Christians, Jews, and Muslims despise he who truly is God and so God has come to despise you.

There will no longer be any delay in perception between your deliberate sin and the consequence. To now perpetuate the lie that God requires animal sacrifice amounts to intentional murder, just like the Nachash has been a murderer from the beginning, and so you have your reward already!

If you still don't know what that means, see Genesis 3:14......Have a nice day! And happy hunting searching for mice to eat, er, beguile, into building another stupid temple and doing stupid things.

Last edited:
What accusations? All I'm saying, when your wife comes with a story about being a virgin impregnated by a 'spirit', you'd neither admit the child as yours. She actually didn't
leave them both a choice
, neither his offspring, neither the child can have
legitimate offspring.

they were lovers, she got pregnant their plea to the heavens was answered - just not by the jew - beanie hat - and lived happily everafter ...

joseph knew theirs was a gift and took the appropriate responsibility.

- your post makes little sense than being written by a sour soul.

That's actually the norm.

Extremism is forcing a man to inherit the child of his betrayal.

the episode was home spun - by them both and succeeded - till beanie and the jews caught up - and murdered the heavenly exemplar who by their parents was freed from the prevailing misconceptions and rather lived for the liberation theology and self determination that flowed freely through their life.

- provide the tablets claimed etched in the heavens or admit they are forgeries those written in the desert scriptures.

You know what? Manitou succeeded! | Rabbi Cherki with Yishai Ribo at the 100th Anniversary Conference of Manitou

You know what? Manitou succeeded!
When You see Yishay Ribo, You see the Jews who became a Hebrew. This is the success of the redemption process as described by Manitou.

Only one question remains - Manitou, towards what? Towards what do we continue? I once asked Manitou about the next stage of the redemption. After several moments of thought, answered - "Torah for the nations of the world". The time has come for us to pass the universal message of Judaism. We have nothing to fear!

One of the greatest philosophers of the nations of the world, Russo, said - "when the Jews have their state with schools and universities in which they can express themselves without fear, only then do we know what they have to tell us".

Manitou is who taught us what we have to tell the nations of the world, the entire humanity. Baruch HaShem we have began a process in which the nations of the world approach us asking questions.

Manitou used to ask whether we would have answers?! And the answer is, yes, Manitou's teaching the nations what is the unity of traits, the uniqueness of morality, the morality of Judaism, what we have to teach the world about the relationship between the Creator and the created, all these are in our school.

Manitou will be our light, that will light the entire world.
Be blessed.

Israeli Cultural Revolution Pesah 5782 -
Revival of Prophetic Poetry

Rabbi Mosheh Elharar,
chief rabbi of the city of Shlomi.

Last edited:
I am not rationalizing any personal ideology. You were told that the subject of kosher law is food, the subject of ritual sacrifice is about slaughtering farm animals, and the subject of the sanctuary of God is an inner room of a fancy slaughterhouse made by human hands. derp.

I am telling you that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are consequently hidden, not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, as the language of the prophets has been from the beginning, and it requires intelligent rational reasoning to even perceive the subjects. Without that awareness, without that comprehension, (and acting accordingly) you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law in you.

Only the death, a curse. You reek of it. You are trapped by your own brilliance, lol, in a whitewashed tomb full of corruption and dead men's bones. The habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird, including Christians and Muslims who all lie in the name of God.

What a dumb question. Are you hard of reading? And do you think that you can avoid the consequences of your own sins by killing farm animals? In what way is that any better than believing that celebrating the sacrifice of an innocent Jewish man absolves people of their sins?

Copra sanctum!

You really need to study your own history. Ever since Moses died your history reflects perfectly the promised maledictions for failing to comply with the Divine commands.

How do your resolve this fact if dicking around over what to eat and what to wear, worrying about your neighbors sex life, and building a temple to slaughter farm animals in was the right way to comply with the law? How did that work out? Do you not understand the definition of insanity?

As proven by your responses, which amount to obstinate stupidity, it has become apparent that Christians, Jews, and Muslims despise he who truly is God and so God has come to despise you.

There will no longer be any delay in perception between your deliberate sin and the consequence. To now perpetuate the lie that God requires animal sacrifice amounts to intentional murder, just like the Nachash has been a murderer from the beginning, and so you have your reward already!

If you still don't know what that means, see Genesis 3:14......Have a nice day! And happy hunting searching for mice to eat, er, beguile, into building another stupid temple and doing stupid things.

The question is simple,

do you think it is impossible for humanity
to absolve itself of the consequence of sins without
the sacrifice of a human, even if only once, and only a Jew?

Forum List

Back