Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

To conceal by revealing the deceit in the very forgery?

See, that's why I say Judaism is not a religion,

while you sound quiet irrationally dogmatic.

More so, if irrelevant, why are you here?

really -

• You shall have no other God's before me.
  • Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. ...
  • Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. ...

a twist for jewish monotheism - moses and the golden calf ...

• Honor your father and mother. ...
  • Thou shalt not commit adultery. ...

in fact the true issue of judaism, the desert religions remains - paterfamilias ... selectivity by their own decree than of the heavens their example the great flood and the 1st century reversal they the crucifiers perpetuated.

- why did you murder the 1st century exemplar as it is you who does not belong here. liar.

I expect intelligent people to hear and read the text,
before dogmatically claiming everything means the opposite.
That's just pseudo-intellectual buffoonery that may get you into trouble.

Liar. I never said or dogmatically claimed that everything means the opposite. Pay attention.

I said that the words used in the Divine commands are figurative which means that the subjects are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

If that is pseudo intellectual buffoonery then the great Rambam was a pseudo intellectual buffoon.

People of every nation, language, culture, and tribe have been comparing other people to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. So yeah, in light of the teaching of the Rambam on the language of the prophets, when the Law demands to refrain from the flesh of swine the subject is not food or pig but the teaching of people who do not ruminate, the specific reason given by God for swine being judged unclean; their teaching is vile and loathsome which defiles and contaminates the mind. This is the revealed wisdom of God in giving the Law as a light.

This is the flesh of the Body of the Moshiach. The Teaching of the Holy One of God. Unless you eat this flesh , you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law within you even if you never ate bacon or lobster in your life or strapped a box on your head every day till kingdom come.

The reason is simple.

One cannot comply with the literal meaning of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of that exact same law because the teaching that the subject of Kashrut is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. To teach others that the concern of God is what food goes into your mouth and out of your ass and not what goes into and out of the mind is vile and loathsome and perverts the image and likeness of God into that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

You, a he-goat 'without blemish', have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord. Don't feel bad. You were chosen.

Last edited:
really -

a twist for jewish monotheism - moses and the golden calf ...

Who said monotheism lacks a groove and humor?
Half of that gold we drank, half went to the Tabernacle.
Yeah and Mosheh Rabbenu broke the tablets, killed those who wanted the calf,
and the G-d of Israel ordered both tablets written by Him to be placed in the Temple.

But the main part, the G-d of Israel agreed with Mosheh Rabbenu because he wasn't dogmatic, 'it's just a cow'... Between the tablets and the nation, he preferred the nation, at that moment - which is why he's the faithful shepherd.

in fact the true issue of judaism, the desert religions remains - paterfamilias ... selectivity by their own decree than of the heavens their example the great flood and the 1st century reversal they the crucifiers perpetuated.

- why did you murder the 1st century exemplar as it is you who does not belong here. liar.

1st century exemplar of what?
After we started a war with Romans over
as much as several tree branches, they crucified us by the thousands.

But I tell you, if there was some missionary bastard in our city today,
trying to talk Jews into eating pork or even spread literature about
that degeneracy of yours, sacrificing a Jew to go to heaven...

then it's the inglorious bastards.

Liar. I never said or dogmatically claimed that everything means the opposite. Pay attention.

I said that the words used in the Divine commands are figurative which means that the subjects are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

If that is pseudo intellectual buffoonery then the great Rambam was a pseudo intellectual buffoon.

People of every nation, language, culture, and tribe have been comparing other people to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. So yeah, in light of the teaching of the Rambam on the language of the prophets, when the Law demands to refrain from the flesh of swine the subject is not food or pig but the teaching of people who do not ruminate, the specific reason given by God for swine being judged unclean; their teaching is vile and loathsome which defiles and contaminates the mind. This is the revealed wisdom of God in giving the Law as a light.

This is the flesh of the Body of the Moshiach. The Teaching of the Holy One of God. Unless you eat this flesh , you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law within you even if you never ate bacon or lobster in your life or strapped a box on your head every day till kingdom come.

The reason is simple.

One cannot comply with the literal meaning of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of that exact same law because the teaching that the subject of Kashrut is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. To teach others that the concern of God is what food goes into your mouth and out of your ass and not what goes into and out of the mind is vile and loathsome and perverts the image and likeness of God into that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

You, a he-goat 'without blemish', have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord. Don't feel bad. You were chosen.

Then we're back to the question about 'do not to murder',
why not rationalize that as you do for eating pig?

Isn't that how you rationalize human sacrifice?
More specifically a sacrifice of a Jew?

Now, I'm fascinated -
quote what Rambam says.

Then we're back to the question about 'do not to murder',
why not rationalize that as you do for eating pig?

Rational reasoning, thats why. I am dedicated to my purpose of raising the Christian dead thereby creating a new Heaven and a new Earth. But if I was ever around Hitler, and I had a gun, I would buy him a drink, smile in his face, and put two bullets into his head without compunction.

Isn't that how you rationalize human sacrifice?
More specifically a sacrifice of a Jew?

I would never accept a belief that the sacrifice of an innocent Jewish man absolves me of accountability so I can sin with impunity for life. That's unethical immoral barbaric reprehensible and insane. Not kosher. I do not believe or practice any religion. I worship an unknown God who never wore diapers or became an edible man, never had a pedophile prophet, and doesn't give a shit about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

Now, I'm fascinated -
quote what Rambam says.

Really? Pft.

You already read the chapter 'on the language of the prophets' in the Guide for perplexed Jewish metaphysicians. Brilliant stuff, but he should have applied his own teaching to the written Law.

Maybe you should read it again and then take a closer look at what I said.

If you really want to participate in healing the world, heal yourself and then you will know the way.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. And I support whatever the Jews do.
2. Rake off that crap ontop the Jewish Mount and rebuild The Temple.
3. Whats needed now, is a happy accident.
4. A ground leveling accident.
5. GO JEWS!!!!!
6. Palestinians threaten violence on Jewish ‘provocations’ on Temple Mount

Sample:
"Leaders of several Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip have called on Palestinians to converge on al-Aqsa Mosque compound (Temple Mount) on Friday to protect it against “provocations by Zionist criminals.”

7. Bring it, let the Jews mow you down if you come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's why religious people are so dangerous. Starting wars, over their mythology and delusions.

Who said monotheism lacks a groove and humor?
Half of that gold we drank, half went to the Tabernacle.
Yeah and Mosheh Rabbenu broke the tablets, killed those who wanted the calf,
and the G-d of Israel ordered both tablets written by Him to be placed in the Temple.

But the main part, the G-d of Israel agreed with Mosheh Rabbenu because he wasn't dogmatic, 'it's just a cow'... Between the tablets and the nation, he preferred the nation, at that moment - which is why he's the faithful shepherd.

After we started a war with Romans over
as much as several tree branches, they crucified us by the thousands.

But I tell you, if there was some missionary bastard in our city today,
trying to talk Jews into eating pork or even spread literature about
that degeneracy of yours, sacrificing a Jew to go to heaven...

then it's the inglorious bastards.

- the heavenly 1st century events, liberation theology, self determination - return to paradise ... the jews decided to bring to an untimely conclusion.

- and the G-d of Israel ordered both tablets written by Him to be placed in the Temple.

just like they ordered the jews to crucify jesus ...

1661214180190.png

the heretic, murderer and liar moses destroyed the tablets they claimed were etched in heaven - the contrived 10 commandments can be buried in the jewish temple for time eternity as they are forgeries without merit and the work of criminals.

That's why religious people are so dangerous. Starting wars, over their mythology and delusions.

Nonsense. The vast majority of religious people are sincere about their professed beliefs, productive members of society, and nonviolent, even if what they profess to believe is delusional.

Many may be delusional but there are only a few who delude. The real danger is with those few who use their followers as pawns and possessions just as ruthlessly as any communist tyrant.

Nonsense. The vast majority of religious people are sincere about their professed beliefs, productive members of society, and nonviolent, even if what they profess to believe is delusional.

Many may be delusional but there are only a few who delude. The real danger is with those few who use their followers as pawns and possessions just as ruthlessly as any communist tyrant.

The religious, especially the Christians, vote for politicians that start wars and create turmoil and bloodshed around the world. They love it when the US military is at war with Muslims, their arch-religious rivals. As far as communist tyrants, assuming they are that, why even mention them? There are plenty of capitalist-imperialist tyrants, what does that prove? Nothing, I don't resort to such arguments, because they're superficial and cheap. However, what I'm saying about Bible-believing Christians in America is true. Many of these religious Republicans love war even though they don't openly admit it, because the more conflict there is in the world, the closer we are to the second coming of Jesus. That's their belief. A world full of war is the fulfillment of prophecy and it reinforces their faith, they get warm and fuzzy feelings whenever they see the US Marines being deployed somewhree.

As far as communist tyrants, assuming they are that, why even mention them?

Because they use the same mind control and brainwashing techniques to beguile their own people into being willing disposable pawns and possessions fighting wars that they start so they can lead smooth and easy lives off the wealth pain and suffering of their clueless yet dedicated followers.

How is that different than the mind control methods and propaganda used by religious cults?

A religious delusion is not worse than a communist delusion. A few deceive and subjugate many.

What's the difference? Slogans?

Last edited:
Because they use the same mind control and brainwashing techniques to beguile their own people into being willing disposable pawns and possessions fighting wars that they start so they can lead smooth and easy lives off the wealth pain and suffering of their clueless yet dedicated followers.

How is that different than the mind control methods and propaganda used by religious cults?
You can claim whatever nonsense you want about communists and communism. It's not communists who invaded Iraq and killed a million people. It's not communists who occupied Afghanistan for twenty years and carry out drone strikes on wedding ceremonies killing everyone, including children. It's not communists who have over 700 military bases and installations around the world, saber-rattling and starting conflicts. So your capitalist propaganda isn't really convincing anyone but those who already agree with you.

You can claim whatever nonsense you want about communists and communism. It's not communists who invaded Iraq and killed a million people. It's not communists who occupied Afghanistan for twenty years and carry out drone strikes on wedding ceremonies killing everyone, including children. It's not communists who have over 700 military bases and installations around the world, saber-rattling and starting conflicts. So your capitalist propaganda isn't really convincing anyone but those who already agree with you.

Yet here you are trying to instigate conflict. Unfuckinbelievable. Did you think you were invisible?

Maybe you need more practice at deception. Have you ever tried three-card monte? A political career? Palm reading? I heard the available marks are becoming more and more rare. Better hurry!

Time is running out!

Yet here you are trying to instigate conflict. Unfuckinbelievable. Did you think you were invisible?

Maybe you need more practice at deception. Have you ever tried three-card monte? A political career? Palm reading? I heard the available marks are becoming more and more rare. Better hurry!

Time is running out!

I'm here debating the issues, that's not an act of violence. You may not like having your cherished assertions challenged by communists, but that in and of itself doesn't equate to violence. Your false propaganda against communism isn't violence, it's just dishonest and stupid. I can tell the difference between violence and debating topics on an internet forum, apparently, you can't.

I'm here debating the issues, that's not an act of violence. You may not like having your cherished assertions challenged by communists, but that in and of itself doesn't equate to violence. Your false propaganda against communism isn't violence, it's just dishonest and stupid. I can tell the difference between violence and debating topics on an internet forum, apparently, you can't.

So you are not just as brainwashed as any religious fanatic? Right.

That's what I pointed out. Do you want to discuss that? Or do you want to keep on pretending that communists aren't violent as the war in the Ukraine rages or is that just communists being neighborly and defending themselves against American aggression? :auiqs.jpg: What a moron. Damn.

You, a conman, have become the mark.

Grrrrrrr

So you are not just as brainwashed as any religious fanatic? Right.

That's what I pointed out. Do you want to discuss that? Or do you want to keep on pretending that communists aren't violent as the war in the Ukraine rages or is that just communists being neighborly and defending themselves against American aggression? :auiqs.jpg: What a moron. Damn.

You, a conman, have become the mark.

Grrrrrrr
Insults are the refuge of a weak argument and mind, are you aware of that? If you feel like insulting me and actually believe I'm a moron, just ignore me. Why are you wasting your time going back and forth with an idiot? Aren't you smarter than that? Don't you value your time and energy?

Holding an opinion about politics, or economics, doesn't necessarily make one brainwashed or a fanatic. However, I do dentify as a communist and I am indeed a fan or fanatic, but that doesn't by default render my opinions wrong. It also doesn't make me immoral. I can charge you with being "fanatical" in a disingenuous attempt to discredit your views, but I won't resort to such tactics. I prefer to discuss the issues with well-reasoned arguments supported by evidence.

Last edited:
Why are you wasting your time going back and forth with an idiot?

I read your post and recognized it as a cry for help. I mean, seriously, I said religious people have been just as brainwashed as you which is self evident. I know that you have been brainwashed because I stated this simple fact and your conditioned response was 'capitalist propaganda!' lol.

When did you ever hear such propaganda before? Fox news? CNN? The White house? Um, no.

You insulted yourself.

Holding an opinion about politics, or economics, doesn't necessarily make one brainwashed or a fanatic. However, I do dentify as a communist and I am indeed a fan or fanatic, but that doesn't by default render my opinions wrong. It also doesn't make me immoral.

Wow! Talk about doublethink!

Yes it makes you immoral. Your mind was defiled, contaminated, and broken by trained personnel and fitted with collar and chain and so you feel a virulent need to defile and contaminate others in the same way. Should I applaud your efforts to distort the truth and perpetuate your delusions?

Do you want a medal? A red tie? A pat on the head? A cookie?

Last edited:
I read your post and recognized it as a cry for help. I mean, seriously, I said religious people have been just as brainwashed as you which is self evident. I know that you have been brainwashed because I stated this simple fact and your conditioned response was 'capitalist propaganda!' lol.

When did you ever hear such propaganda before? Fox news? CNN? The White house? Um, no.

You insulted yourself.

Yes it makes you immoral. Your mind was defiled, contaminated, and broken by trained personnel and fitted with collar and chain and so you feel a virulent need to defile and contaminate others in the same way. Should I applaud your efforts to distort the truth and perpetuate your delusions?

Do you want a medal? A pat on the head? A cookie?

It's actually self-evident by what you're saying that you are the one who is brainwashed and out of your mind.

Forum List

Back