Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

So, people won't be eat meat other than in these days of celebrations? Of course the will. And this meat will come from factories.

And the wast majority of people won't keep an animal to sacrifice it later, feed it and give it water. How the things will be on practice? I will tell you. Around the Temple there will be a bunch of small businesses who will sell the animals when they are needed.

These are good but two different questions.

Holidays include the 3 yearly festivals in Jerusalem,
Shabat and special community and family occasions.

Israelis are already among the top vegan consumers,
as it progresses towards observance, demanding
higher standards of Kashrut than ever, which
most industry is struggling to address.

As for "in practice" it cannot be summed in a post,
but if curious, try reading Rambam's detailed
chapters on the Temple service.

Regarding purchase of cattle, yes,
even when You picture it as a caricature
still makes more sense, and there's morality.

Last edited:
If vegans protested against animal sacrifice that would make sense,
but to bring up disgust and cruelty as an argument for the moral
superiority of eating processed meat for pleasure...

is exactly why humanity needs the Temple.

Maybe we don't become all vegans overnight,
at least all the nations get to eat correctly once a year.

Last edited:
If vegans protested against animal sacrifice that would make sense,
but to bring up disgust and cruelty as an argument for the moral
superiority of eating processed meat for pleasure...

is exactly why humanity needs the Temple.

Maybe we don't become all vegans overnight,
at least all the nations get to eat correctly once a year.
That wasn't my point at all. I am not against eating meat. I am against killing animals in a holy place. It is just not an appropriate thing to do there.

That wasn't my point at all. I am not against eating meat. I am against killing animals in a holy place. It is just not an appropriate thing to do there.
sure it is------the most holy places I have experienced have been operating rooms.
Everyone dresses up in "holy vestments" ---
everything is kept sterile-----and people speak
quietly

Ahhhmmmm...that's a very deep and interesting question.
I'd be happy to address it after Shabat B"H.

But let's make it more specific, is it
about the morality of animal sacrifice in a holy place,
or essentially the practice of animal sacrifice in service of G-d?

Ahhhmmmm...that's a very deep and interesting question.
I'd be happy to address it after Shabat B"H.

But let's make it more specific, is it
about the morality of animal sacrifice in a holy place,
or essentially the practice of animal sacrifice in service of G-d?
It is more about the latter. I don't support animal sacrifice as a religious ritual.

It is more about the latter. I don't support animal sacrifice as a religious ritual.

and perhaps implied - for any reason. certainly not heavenly.

as is solely a human, barbaric practice not meant for garden earth ... and usually by - religion.

It's obvious you haven't read your Torah; the Holy Temple was a restaurant where people who didn't know each other would participate in purchasing a very expensive animal and sharing the meal together.

The Holy Temple was a restaurant? Copra sanctum! :auiqs.jpg:

I thought that you were smarter than that. At least smart enough to recognize the fact that the animals described in great detail in kosher law are metaphors for human archetypes which would mean the laws of ritual slaughter are not about slaughtering farm animals in a temple but humans who reflect the behavior of lower beasts. The flesh of all animals described on the menu is a metaphor for their teaching, whether clean or unclean, and the ritual slaughter of "a he-goat without blemish" is about extirpating their teaching for the expiation of sin. Not killing anything.

Maybe now you will see how complying with literal meaning of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine, specifically because they do not ruminate, violates the deeper implications of the exact same law? Can't you see how that flesh, that teaching, defiles and contaminates the mind?

Probably not. Blood from the flesh of unclean creatures is dripping from your lips.

The Holy Temple was a restaurant? Copra sanctum! :auiqs.jpg:

I thought that you were smarter than that. At least smart enough to recognize the fact that the animals described in great detail in kosher law are metaphors for human archetypes which would mean the laws of ritual slaughter are not about slaughtering farm animals in a temple but humans who reflect the behavior of lower beasts. The flesh of all animals described on the menu is a metaphor for their teaching, whether clean or unclean, and the ritual slaughter of "a he-goat without blemish" is about extirpating their teaching for the expiation of sin. Not killing anything.

Maybe now you will see how complying with literal meaning of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine, specifically because they do not ruminate, violates the deeper implications of the exact same law? Can't you see how that flesh, that teaching, defiles and contaminates the mind?

Probably not. Blood from the flesh of unclean creatures is dripping from your lips.
99% of those animals were consumed.

99% of those animals were consumed.

Yet human swine (that do not ruminate), teeming vermin ( that go down on all fours) , he goats "without blemish", wolves, parasites, bottom feeders, vultures, jackassess, serpents, dogs, etc., are running amok and 100% of their vile and loathsome flesh is being consumed without compunction by Jew and Gentile, believer and unbeliever, rich and poor, sinner and saint.

This is not Kosher!

oy

Yet human swine (that do not ruminate), teeming vermin ( that go down on all fours) , he goats "without blemish", wolves, parasites, bottom feeders, vultures, jackassess, serpents, dogs, etc., are running amok and 100% of their vile and loathsome flesh is being consumed without compunction by Jew and Gentile, believer and unbeliever.

oy
Welcome back!

Yet human swine (that do not ruminate), teeming vermin ( that go down on all fours) , he goats "without blemish", wolves, parasites, bottom feeders, vultures, jackassess, serpents, dogs, etc., are running amok and 100% of their vile and loathsome flesh is being consumed without compunction by Jew and Gentile, believer and unbeliever.

oy
What do you do when you’re not enlightening everyone here?

What do you do when you’re not enlightening everyone here?

Making my wife happy. Partying with sinners. Keeping really bad company. Minding my business.

Slaughtering unclean creatures for the expiation of sin

Creating a new heaven and earth.

Last edited:
I’m jealous!

Don't be.

Being tempted by the devil for forty days and forty nights in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's all fun and games until someone loses their soul.

But I'll leave your name on the invited list with the doorman if you really want to join in the fun of becoming separate, a strange new creature, living in the sanctuary of God. No temple required.

Just don't show up dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit. If you do the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:

Yes, if You associate sacrifice with killing, a destructive act,
though sacrifice means giving of Yourself for a greater purpose,
meaning that the subject of sacrifice, or let's call it killing – is Your desire.

More so, look at how the reaction of the Jewish collective intuition here is constructive,
in the way that animal sacrifice is associated with purposeful eating, community life, future.

If we examine the moral question of the conduct from a vegan perspective, which is more consistent exactly by associating the conduct of consumption with mere destruction. Their argument makes more sense, in that their idealism is following a true intuition about the interaction value in their conduct of eating, to a whole moral ecology. In a way they're correct, because butchering is immoral killing when its purpose is mere consumption.

A similar medium of 'eating the world' is money, and it's the same question, do You become a cow, or the cows become human when Your actions are moral? Is the purpose of money to consume a person with greed, or does it serve humanity for a constructive purpose?
The underlying question is of moral consumption.

The Monotheist thought directs humanity to serve the Creator with both the good and evil inclinations, to direct them instead of suppressing. Otherwise, we get global wars led by vegans in the highest ranks, and celibacy from mutilation by uncircumcised, but mostly concerned pediatricians. The response to that isn't more suppression or compromise between the good and evil inclinations, rather that they serve the same purpose.

Judaism teaches unity of traits, life and death serve one source, and sacrifice is the return to that source. However if only animals were sacrificed, that would mean that the animal world, and especially the animal traits of humanity are wrong at the root, rather than the intended universal participation of all the worlds, the innate soil and water,
flora, animal flesh, and the human mind.

Temple service can be explained on various levels, but the main part is to remember that it was ordered by G-d, and Judaism is not spiritualism, in that the main movement is not from below to above, with the purpose of a mystical spiritual experience 'not of this earth', rather there's mutual movement towards each-other, with the Temple being the meeting point.

I'd suggest looking into Monotheism in a more organic way, as one body made of various organs functioning differently united by purpose. With the Temple as the world's -
central nervous system.

Ask Yourself a simple thing – given the choice, do You prefer the animals we eat all be killed for hunger, and wealth that only serves greed, Your crop, Your wine and water, hearing and scent…or desires, animals and wealth of which participate in the service of G-d?

Last edited:
Israeli Cultural Revolution Pesah 5782 -
Revival of Prophetic Poetry

Rabbi Mosheh Elharar,
chief rabbi of the city of Shlomi.

Yagel Haroush - Lehalelchah (To Praise You)

To praise You I desired / And I didn't know how
For my soul I have worked / And made her an altar
My desire I have poured in her / Of Your bereft desire
Before Your exalted creation / Standing silent still
Remained desolate / The light of her eyes as blind

If not lit her world with a song
Descends alive silent into Sheol

Bless my soul / And awaken from slumber
Desire Your song / For within is consolation

Last edited:
Yes, if You associate sacrifice with killing, a destructive act,
though sacrifice means giving of Yourself for a greater purpose,
meaning that the subject of sacrifice, or let's call it killing – is Your desire.

More so, look at how the reaction of the Jewish collective intuition here is constructive,
in the way that animal sacrifice is associated with purposeful eating, community life, future.

If we examine the moral question of the conduct from a vegan perspective, which is more consistent exactly by associating the conduct of consumption with mere destruction. Their argument makes more sense, in that their idealism is following a true intuition about the interaction value in their conduct of eating, to a whole moral ecology. In a way they're correct, because butchering is immoral killing when its purpose is mere consumption.

A similar medium of 'eating the world' is money, and it's the same question, do You become a cow, or the cows become human when Your actions are moral? Is the purpose of money to consume a person with greed, or does it serve humanity for a constructive purpose?
The underlying question is of moral consumption.

The Monotheist thought directs humanity to serve the Creator with both the good and evil inclinations, to direct them instead of suppressing. Otherwise, we get global wars led by vegans in the highest ranks, and celibacy from mutilation by uncircumcised, but mostly concerned pediatricians. The response to that isn't more suppression or compromise between the good and evil inclinations, rather that they serve the same purpose.

Judaism teaches unity of traits, life and death serve one source, and sacrifice is the return to that source. However if only animals were sacrificed, that would mean that the animal world, and especially the animal traits of humanity are wrong at the root, rather than the intended universal participation of all the worlds, the innate soil and water,
flora, animal flesh, and the human mind.

Temple service can be explained on various levels, but the main part is to remember that it was ordered by G-d, and Judaism is not spiritualism, in that the main movement is not from below to above, with the purpose of a mystical spiritual experience 'not of this earth', rather there's mutual movement towards each-other, with the Temple being the meeting point.

I'd suggest looking into Monotheism in a more organic way, as one body made of various organs functioning differently united by purpose. With the Temple as the world's -
central nervous system.

Ask Yourself a simple thing – given the choice, do You prefer the animals we eat all be killed for hunger, and wealth that only serves greed, Your crop, Your wine and water, hearing and scent…or desires, animals and wealth of which participate in the service of G-d?
Well, yes, I am not a vegetarian and saying that I oppose killing animals looks ridiculous from my part. Agree.

What I can say, the time will show. Maybe offering sacrifices at the Temple Mount won't look like as I imagine it to be now.

Temple service can be explained on various levels, but the main part is to remember that it was ordered by G-d

God commanded Moses to make a bronze statue of a serpent for people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness. True?

Hezekiah destroyed this statue and was credited for doing what is right in the eyes of God. True?

My question is if it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the statue was it ever right for anyone to turn to it for healing? Of course it was never right to turn to a statue of a serpent for healing. Duh.

The point is that no one should blindly do what God commands because it could be just a test.

Moses said that after his death the people would turn aside from then way that he taught to follow [the law],become corrupt, and defile themselves with the work of their hands.

The temple is made by human hands. Smarten up. The sanctuary of God can't be made by man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back