Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

did you close your eye's as well ...

View attachment 669473

how rosie and the jews must have squirmed the morning after, nov. 5 when sugar daddy wasn't going to feed them any longer ... or help pay for their middle east genocide.
the "middle east genocide"? As far as I know the islamic genocide upon Armenians of approx 1915 was not actually in the "MIDDLE EAST" ??? There is an
islamic genocide of sorts going on for the pleasure of
the Baathist dog Bashar Assad ----is that the one you imagine is financed by Trump?

the "middle east genocide"? As far as I know the islamic genocide upon Armenians of approx 1915 was not actually in the "MIDDLE EAST" ??? There is an
islamic genocide of sorts going on for the pleasure of
the Baathist dog Bashar Assad ----is that the one you imagine is financed by Trump?
the Baathist dog Bashar Assad

what lite there was for the jews and their religious state ended with their affair with the - "xxx dog trump" - showing their utter lack of moral turpitude. no different than for any of the others in that area or other world wide autocracies.

what lite there was for the jews and their religious state ended with their affair with the - "xxx dog trump" - showing their utter lack of moral turpitude. no different than for any of the others in that area or other world wide autocracies.
thanks for your input, breezie

thanks for your input, breezie

sure rosie ...

1657834121694.png

christians, jews the desert religions ...

trump certainly is not their fuehrer. and of course, it's ok - the jews for their gold would just look the other way, no see no harm.

During the Islamic "holiday of sacrifice"
animals are slaughtered on the sidewalks,
with rivers of blood pouring in the streets...

The Temple functions in a civilized manner keeping it clean.
Not in defence of a Muslim practice, there are many complaints about that, I should say that I saw photos of a Kaparot ritual, or more correctly aftermath of it when a hen loses its head, well, the pictures aren't so encouraging.

Not in defence of a Muslim practice, there are many complaints about that, I should say that I saw photos of a Kaparot ritual, or more correctly aftermath of it when a hen loses its head, well, the pictures aren't so encouraging.
butchering is never pretty

you prefer killing bambi for sport?. Ritual butchering ensures that EXPERT HANDS wield the knife
I don't support anything to be killed for sport. Ritual butchering is a thing from deep past and hardly it is a wise idea to bring it to the present. Why can't you just bring the meat with yourself?

the joys of the -

1657873855488.png

family getogether ....

1657874005821.png

and let every town and city rejoice ... and may they all in the end be one - either of the above, for they are the blessed. amen.

the little sheep, just have to wonder and the cows and chickens ... they should have done what they were told, back then and done one of their own - maybe they would be different today. to know better.

Yeah that's shocking! I've stopped eating meat for some time after seeing chicken slaughter. Then my uncle encouraged me to come on holidays to learn and see how they were doing it, and being there only made more sense, there's morality missing in being served a plate,
especially if their suffering bothers You.

Even the wrong intention makes slaughter non-Kosher.
One of the reasons sages generally avoid eating meat,
reserving it mostly to special events and holidays.

Yeah that's shocking! I've stopped eating meat for some time after seeing chicken slaughter. Then my uncle encouraged me to come on holidays to learn and see how they were doing it, and being there only made more sense, there's morality missing in being served a plate,
especially if their suffering bothers You.

Even the wrong intention makes slaughter non-Kosher.
One of the reasons sages generally avoid eating meat,
reserving it mostly to special events and holidays.
Don't take me wrong, I am not against meat-eating. I am fully aware how chickens get to our plates from farms. But let it be done in these farms or meat-processing plants.

What my post was about is what surrounded this ritual aftermath - blood, dirt and some chopped chicken heads around. Obviously, that is not a picture someone would want to see on the Temple Mount.

I don't support anything to be killed for sport. Ritual butchering is a thing from deep past and hardly it is a wise idea to bring it to the present. Why can't you just bring the meat with yourself?
try to rethink your response. It is really slightly
shallow. It has been brought to the present

Don't take me wrong, I am not against meat-eating. I am fully aware how chickens get to our plates from farms. But let it be done in these farms or meat-processing plants.

What my post was about is what surrounded this ritual aftermath - blood, dirt and some chopped chicken heads around. Obviously, that is not a picture someone would want to see on the Temple Mount.

On the Temple Mount - it's millions watching,
everything done by priests in garments
with golden and bronze vessels.
People raised to do just that.

In animal sacrifice,
what generally goes to the altar
are the main blood outside at the corners,
with the head, intestines and the fat burned on top.

It's not a factory, people come with their family and children,
bringing the best animal they've chosen and took care all the way.
This is exactly what people want to do and see on the Temple Mount.

Last edited:
On the Temple Mount - it's millions watching,
everything done by priests in garments
with golden and bronze vessels.
People raised to do just that.

In animal sacrifice,
what generally goes to the altar
are the main blood outside at the corners,
with the head, intestines and the fat burned on top.

It's not a factory, people come with their family and children,
bringing the best animal they've chosen and took care all the way.
This is exactly what people want to do and see on the Temple Mount.

I don't know, maybe I will change my mind when I actually see it on practice. But now I am too sceptical about that.

Bring the meat with yourself on celebrations. These traditions belong to the deep past.

try to rethink your response. It is really slightly
shallow. It has been brought to the present
What should I rethink? Butchering animals in a holy site is a tradition from the deep past that hardly should belong to the present.

I don't know, maybe I will change my mind when I actually see it on practice. But now I am too sceptical about that.

Bring the meat with yourself on celebrations. These traditions belong to the deep past.
somewhere along the line the little lamb does get
killed

But I'm sure You see the moral corruption in eating meat from a factory,
where You're removed from the reality of the industrial conditions,
even seeing the animal You're eating, or giving it water?

This is why sages emphasize people must first
deserve the merit to be even eating animals,
because their own actions may be worse.

Eating meat is reserved for holidays,
and You're with the animal at all time.

Exactly why these traditions are moral,
processed meat should be deep dark past.

Last edited:
But I'm sure You see the moral corruption in eating meat from a factory,
where You're removed from the reality of the industrial conditions,
even seeing the animal You're eating, or giving it water?

This is why sages emphasize people must first
deserve the merit to be even eating animals,
because their own actions may be worse.

Exactly why these are moral traditions,
and processed meat should be deep dark past.
So, people won't be eat meat other than in these days of celebrations? Of course the will. And this meat will come from factories.

And the wast majority of people won't keep an animal to sacrifice it later, feed it and give it water. How the things will be on practice? I will tell you. Around the Temple there will be a bunch of small businesses who will sell the animals when they are needed.

So, people won't be eat meat other than in these days of celebrations? Of course the will. And this meat will come from factories.

And the wast majority of people won't keep an animal to sacrifice it later, feed it and give it water. How the things will be on practice? I will tell you. Around the Temple there will be a bunch of small businesses who will sell the animals when they are needed.
you seem to be focused on the WORLD OF MEAT EATERS. Logically, the suppliers of the Temple in
Jerusalem ----should "sacrifice" happen-----will be
some religious farming settlements in Israel and the
practice will be, simply, on the level of symbolic. Modification of the temple rites is nothing new----
ask Ezra

Forum List

Back