Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Regardless of how the election turns out the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and Trump is President until the end of January next year. Plenty of time to get a nice Conservative to replace the Libtard bitch.
NO CONSERVATIVES,,, we need a constitutionalist,,,

No friggin Liberal has ever even read the Constitution no less be a Constitutionalist.
I think at thispoint liberals know more about the Constitution then Trumpists.
One thing to know about the Constitution, another thing to protect the Constitution.
Trump is not doing that.

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
Like McCain, she hung on hoping to deny Trump another appointment. Her politics were more important to her than her life.
Not her politics.

Her view on law and constitution. And frankly she stayed involved to the end. Why should she step just to please the right?
why would trump step aside to please the left?

doesn't stop people from asking.

Ding-Dong! the Witch Is Dead

Lyrics
Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch there never, never was
She filled the folks in Munchkin land with terror and with dread
'Till one fine day from Kansas way a cyclone caught a house
That brought the wicked, wicked witch her doom
As she was flying on her broom
For the house fell on her head and the coroner pronounced her dead
And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
Didn’t you guys state you shouldn’t do that right before an election?
Fuck it the gloves are off
You shouldn't try to impeach a president for political reasons
FUCK YOU COCK SUCKERS

Regardless of how the election turns out the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and Trump is President until the end of January next year. Plenty of time to get a nice Conservative to replace the Libtard bitch.

No friggin Liberal has ever even read the Constitution no less be a Constitutionalist.
One thing to know about the Constitution, another thing to protect the Constitution.
Trump is not doing that.
please cite any direction violation of it or where he is attacking it.

be specific. just saying he's attacking it won't cut it.

Trump is not doing that.
hes doing it more than any democrat has,,,

Trump is not doing that.
I whole heartedly disagree with your assessment of Trump.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

So I expect a nominee to be named in the next week with a a vote in the Senate before the end of the year. Great news.

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
I never did............and your side would be drooling for a replacement had this been someone else...........Please save me the BS on this..............You will get a nomination down your throats before next year..........

Now you have to find another so called I've been raped actor.
My side did not deny a president his right to fill a vacancy on the claim that it should not be done right before an election.

I would not supported it.
who cares what you think???

I do.
Even though we disagree politically, you are a rare and decent person. Hate seeing death of people celebrated solely for political leanings.

No. Obama’s pick was too radical for a Republican Senate to confirm. I doubt President Trump will have that problem.
So you admit you are a hypocrite.
How so? McConnell has already stated he will put to vote any nominee even through the election. It’s a Republican Senate and President, not split party like it was before.
A few options. Push a Judge through before the election. Push a judge through after the election no matter who wins the Senate majority and the Presidency before the swearing in in 2021 or wait until after the swearing of the new Senate and President.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

Forum List

Back