Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

wrong--she is undeniably WORSE --much worse
more black racisum. usinh crt to whipe out all whites. you know why whiotes have slighty less birth rate. becasue they know what birth control is. all blacks do is going around having tons baby mamas and baby daddys all the time. its trofy thme to see how many babies they can make.

more black racisum. usinh crt to whipe out all whites. you know why whiotes have slighty less birth rate. becasue they know what birth control is. all blacks do is going around having tons baby mamas and baby daddys all the time. its trofy thme to see how many babies they can make.
What the hell are you talking about?

These grotesque, low IQ monsters are insane and ugly as fuck. That these primates are hired as professors tells you all you need to know about colleges and universities today and for the future unless common sense intervenes.

I've linked MANY times how blacks are UNDENIABLY racist...AND--you, IM2, etc prove it also
No you post something ONE black person says and claims it represents EVERY black person in America. It's funny you can NEVER post anythiing racist I have said, but I can post plenty of your racist remarks.
....EVERYDAY blacks prove they are racist
...AND they have been doing it more and more blatantly since your HERO jackass thug Floyd.
Black folks are racist, but it's funny how black folks are always on the receiving end of racism.

No you post something ONE black person says and claims it represents EVERY black person in America. It's funny you can NEVER post anythiing racist I have said, but I can post plenty of your racist remarks.

Black folks are racist, but it's funny how black folks are always on the receiving end of racism.
hahahhahahahahahahahh
MANY means more than one!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
blacks are MORE racist than whites

hahahhahahahahahahahh
MANY means more than one!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
blacks are MORE racist than whites
In my own experience of living in neighborhoods that were 30-40% black, I can assure anyone that my black neighbors were almost always very self-segregating, shunning all other races in close proximity. It did occur to me to question if the shunning blacks were expressing racism. It bothered me at first but I got over it. However, whenever there was a sanctioned neighborhood function like a holiday potluck, the black women were by far the best cooks.

In my own experience of living in neighborhoods that were 30-40% black, I can assure anyone that my black neighbors were almost always very self-segregating, shunning all other races in close proximity. It did occur to me to question if the shunning blacks were expressing racism. It bothered me at first but I got over it. However, whenever there was a sanctioned neighborhood function like a holiday potluck, the black women were by far the best cooks.
..they did the same when I was in the military

..I lived in a mostly black hood'.....had mostly black friends' ,.......one time, one of them was driving me home, and his little brother [ black and real young maybe 8 -11 ] said something that was racist/etc, and my friend had to quiet him up
.....we had some blacks that tried to harass before they really knew us [ racism ]

Blacks can say whatever they want and get away with it. They can be stone-cold racists and still keep their jobs....especially on college campuses. But how dare a white NFL Head Coach say something in a private email 11 years ago. By God....that just cannot happen.

‘We Got to Take These Motherf*ckers Out:’ Rutgers U. Prof Praises Low White Birth Rates​

Rutgers-prof-Brittney-Cooper-640x480.jpg

"Rutgers University professor Brittney Cooper called white people “villains” at an online conference and praised low white birth rates, adding, “We got to take these motherfuckers out.” The professor also claimed that “Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history.”

Cooper said, “We got to take these motherfuckers out” during an online conference titled “Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory” last month, according to a report by Daily Mail."

Forum List

Back