Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

And the entire left spectrum, if in the audience, would have applauded her.
That is simply true.
Virtue signaling to the left is what crack cocaine is to a crack head prostitute. Will do anything, say anything, believe anything if there is an opportunity to pat each other on the back for doing it.

And she'll be able to get away with her hateful words.

Of course, she will get away with it.

Certain folks can say and do anything, and the Dems will condescendingly excuse them: "Well, you know, they have had a hard time in our country. So let them blow off steam and loot a little bit."

I know it is cold comfort, but that lady's great-grandchildren are sure going to be sorry that there are so few Caucasian people left in the country by then. The new majority is not going to tolerate any nonsense.

P.S. She's a "professor"? Wow! How that word has been debased!

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with Jabba the Hutt's knees in this pic? What am I looking at here? Massive tumors? Elephantitus? Is that where "Quatto" lives? :dunno:

AAQ0StM.img
Three racist motherfuckers......

He is using those numbers to arrive at the other, 13 percent is what blacks are in the total population yet they commit over 50 percent of all murders. do a little math and you see he is right,
Yep they are killing other black folks which I know concerns you 2 greatly, but crime or even violent crime doesn't stop at murder.

While this article addresses an obvious lie ( that 81 percent of white murders were by black) it clearly shows more whites murdered by blacks.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

Let's be honest for a moment: We are not talking about 13% of the population being responsible for an inordinate percentage of the violent crime; we are talking about 6% - Black males.

And never forget, it is essentially Black males who are responsible for the 70% illegitimacy rate in the Black community. Them women can't get pregnant on their own.

It is worse than it appears.

irosie91, how old are you?

Before the invention of The Pill, men damned sure were thinking about the possibility of conception. Then the Pill came out and instantly it became the woman's "problem."

Forum List

Back