Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

While this article addresses an obvious lie ( that 81 percent of white murders were by black) it clearly shows more whites murdered by blacks.

Here ya go since you missed it the first time probably cause you are stupid.

Hardly do I feel superior to any other human on the planet, or do you not know what racism means?
You just said whites are part of the problem. Would you consider someone who says blacks are part of the problem to be racist?

Hardly do I feel superior to any other human on the planet, or do you not know what racism means?

You said that your race is part of the problem. THa tis not you NOT feeling superior, that is you stating that your race is inherently INFERIOR.

And, you are so consumed with your racism, that you can't even see it, when it is rubbed in your face.

You said that your race is part of the problem. THa tis not you NOT feeling superior, that is you stating that your race is inherently INFERIOR.

And, you are so consumed with your racism, that you can't even see it, when it is rubbed in your face.
What is my race? I am a member of the human race and nothing more...

What is my race? I am a member of the human race and nothing more...

You had no problem understanding what race you were a member of a moment ago, when you were talkign about how your race is part of the problem.

Playing stupid now, doesn't change that. You know what you are, and you know that you consider yourself inferior, or "part of the problem" BECAUSE of your race.

As you just said, in post number 11

You had no problem understanding what race you were a member of a moment ago, when you were talkign about how your race is part of the problem.

Playing stupid now, doesn't change that. You know what you are, and you know that you consider yourself inferior, or "part of the problem" BECAUSE of your race.

As you just said, in post number 11
Yes, the human race is part of the problem.

Forum List

Back