Russian Politician Calls To Kidnap US Congressman Ruben Gallego, Democrat Of Arizona and ex-US soldier, for his comments on protecting Ukraine

FAAFO has been my battle cry for a long while...

these people are nuts!

I like this guy, Gallego. He has a good bead on Russian aggression in Ukraine. He's got a good background to know where of he speaks and like the few Marines, I know, including my late brother, doesn't mince words telling you what he thinks and believes. He is a son of immigrant parents, born and raised in Illinois, graduated from Harvard with a degree in International Studies, then enlisted in the Marines to fight for our country and is a combat veteran from a unit that lost 46 marines and 2 Navy Corpsmen, fighting in Iraq, including losing his best friend there (may they rest in peace and honor). In the US House, he is on Armed Services Committee, the Tactical Air and Land forces subcommittee and chairs the Intelligence and Special Operations subcommittee. I would say he probably knows what he is talking about in Ukraine as, he has been there and has access to the skinny.

Forum List

Back