Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Stop trolling it’s not verified and also America pays people in the Middle East to take out Russians.. it’s a back and forth thing. Many countries pay people to take out American soldiers.. what about democrats taking out American soldiers?
Is it "verified" or are you trolling?
Huh
Read your own post. You asked about Democrats. Did you verify them? If you haven't, why would you troll and ask?
It’s not verified,, Benghazi is what Hillary Clinton did to our men is absolutely horrible
Exactly! It's not verified. Clinton was cleared from Benghazi, and Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got caught framing Clinton over Benghazi. It's why the case was dismissed. Where the fuck have you been?

None of that happened.
Sure it did. It's common knowledge to those who want the truth. You don't.
The truth ain't in you
You aren't saying or debating shit. Scram!

Neither are YOU you Communist Muppet Troll Boi.
And you are a coward with your labels. Do you have evidence I am a Communist? No! You take the low road because you've exhausted any intelligent debate you thought you might have had, so you cover it up with labels that are lies.

If you are a Leftist you are a Communist as ALL Leftists now have gone into full-on Communist mode. Don't care if you are a Marxist or a Stalinist or a Maoist or whatever.

And Trump is silent.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

A proven NY Times lie....

And Trump is silent.

Stop trolling it’s not verified and also America pays people in the Middle East to take out Russians.. it’s a back and forth thing. Many countries pay people to take out American soldiers.. what about democrats taking out American soldiers?
I will answer that. Of course he trolls.
You shitstain Commie crickets are chirping up the wrong tree.

"To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports. Regardless, we always take the safety and security of our forces in Afghanistan — and around the world — most seriously and therefore continuously adopt measures to prevent harm from potential threats.""
We are at the right tree, believe me. And there is our piss all over it, because we own your asses and that tree. There are only two outcomes here in the end. Trump and his goon administration is lying, or, the one's in his intelligence who briefed Trump on this were lying? Which is it?

Anonymous source......try again.

The intelligence that assessed there was an effort by a Russian military intelligence unit to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers was included in one of President Donald Trump's daily briefings on intelligence matters sometime in the spring, according to a US official with direct knowledge of the latest information.

Anonymous source you say? And did the WH deny that source? No! Like I said, confirmed accounts going to the Taliban from Russia/ no denial of the source from the WH, tells us there are only one of two outcomes. Either the source was lying, or Trump is? Let me help you out. What motive would the source have to lie and brief Trump? Lol! None! But Trump does.

What motive would the source have to lie and brief Trump? Lol! None! But Trump does.

What source, can you name it? ANY "source" that is out to get Rump would lie about it.

So you all by yourself "confirmed" the sources? Put names to the sources kid. No, you didn't. Rump denied any briefing or any knowledge. You need to remember what you post because I will. I've shown you're the liar here. Kid you are way out of your league.
They are part of his intelligence right? No one in the WH has denied that right? So they must have names right? It's simple logic people. Try and keep it out of the conspiracy section, and you won't look like a fool in the end.

Remember, Trump denied it, but the WH didn't. You still want to talk about what league your in? Use your brain man. There are only two possibilities here, and neither one is good for Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And Trump is silent.

Huh
Read your own post. You asked about Democrats. Did you verify them? If you haven't, why would you troll and ask?
It’s not verified,, Benghazi is what Hillary Clinton did to our men is absolutely horrible
Exactly! It's not verified. Clinton was cleared from Benghazi, and Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy got caught framing Clinton over Benghazi. It's why the case was dismissed. Where the fuck have you been?

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

And you are a coward with your labels. Do you have evidence I am a Communist? No! You take the low road because you've exhausted any intelligent debate you thought you might have had, so you cover it up with labels that are lies.

If you are a Leftist you are a Communist as ALL Leftists now have gone into full-on Communist mode. Don't care if you are a Marxist or a Stalinist or a Maoist or whatever.
Who are you to be casting aspersions on any American. It is all the same vile crap with you. Nearly every post filled with hatred and lies. You’re nothing but a troll.

And Trump is silent.

Huh

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

I've seen no evidence of that and neither have you, That's made up nonsense out of thin air. The fact that you can't prove your claims means you are a proven liar.

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?

And Trump is silent.

"To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports. Regardless, we always take the safety and security of our forces in Afghanistan — and around the world — most seriously and therefore continuously adopt measures to prevent harm from potential threats.""
We are at the right tree, believe me. And there is our piss all over it, because we own your asses and that tree. There are only two outcomes here in the end. Trump and his goon administration is lying, or, the one's in his intelligence who briefed Trump on this were lying? Which is it?

The intelligence that assessed there was an effort by a Russian military intelligence unit to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers was included in one of President Donald Trump's daily briefings on intelligence matters sometime in the spring, according to a US official with direct knowledge of the latest information.

Anonymous source you say? And did the WH deny that source? No! Like I said, confirmed accounts going to the Taliban from Russia/ no denial of the source from the WH, tells us there are only one of two outcomes. Either the source was lying, or Trump is? Let me help you out. What motive would the source have to lie and brief Trump? Lol! None! But Trump does.

What motive would the source have to lie and brief Trump? Lol! None! But Trump does.

What source, can you name it? ANY "source" that is out to get Rump would lie about it.

So you all by yourself "confirmed" the sources? Put names to the sources kid. No, you didn't. Rump denied any briefing or any knowledge. You need to remember what you post because I will. I've shown you're the liar here. Kid you are way out of your league.
They are part of his intelligence right? No one in the WH has denied that right? So they must have names right? It's simple logic people. Try and keep it out of the conspiracy section, and you won't look like a fool in the end.

Remember, Trump denied it, but the WH didn't. You still want to talk about what league your in? Use your brain man. There are only two possibilities here, and neither one is good for Trump.
Man get over it it’s not verified he didn’t get the information.. it’s all bullshit.. it’s like Saint Trump colluded with Russia to win the election that never happen

And Trump is silent.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
These leftist idiots are so transparent
They don't realize their rage is seen as flux
That's what they get for faux raging around. :laughing0301:
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
And obama was silent when Iran had the same bounty back in 2010
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you're ignorant.

And Trump is silent.

Huh

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

Could be a Nazi
He's anti American
That's the bottom line!

we don’t need any special intelligence to tell us: Putin is a murderer and a thug. He hates America

Maybe you unhinged freaks should pay attention to CHINA instead. Oh I forgot, you Commie POS LOVE China.
Oh well, there it goes again. Add China to the list. Save yourself some time. Make one list so we can all ignore it.

We all ignore you usually, we are ONLY posting in your thread because it's entertaining for us all to illustrate what a low IQ Muppet Boi you are. I mean seriously your comments are Comedy Gold, you are unintentionally hilarious, an absolute gem of TOTAL TDS unhinged madness.
And you said absolutely nothing, and debated even less.

Sorry darling I don't debate with the mentally ill. You cannot reason with the demented.
Yea, well, the obvious retreat. Attack the person, and run from the facts. Tell me something new.

About 5 pages back you asked me for a link. I gave you it my post # 922 that contains TWO links and it went RIGHT over your head and so I am basing ALL my comments SINCE that on you being a complete airhead who has NO desire to either DEBATE or even PAY ATTENTION to ANYTHING ANYONE except your fellow Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd comment.

And Trump is silent.

So they must have names right?
TELL us their names. An anonymous source is usually a liar kid, time to grow up.

There is NEVER only two possibilities kid, that tells me you are young. Rump IS the WH, god you're stupid.

And Trump is silent.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! President Trump considers this a classified operation, and the NYT reporters are havin' a little public circle jerk. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Tissue?
why would people hell-bent on America's destruction have to be paid to do something they would do it for free and Allah?
I don’t think Taliban has ever been hell bent on US destruction. They want to control Afghanistan and don’t care much about us beyond that. We were negotiating with them for a peace deal just a few months ago. Trump almost invited their leaders the White House.
numbnuts they are Islamic extremist we are the evil of the world you can't get rid of evil unless you destroy it
Damn you ignorant.

They consider Western Civilisation to be the evil of the world WHICH is WHY the Leftists have their Love-In with them, because Leftists HATE Western Civilisation also because of Muh Racism and Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago.

And Trump is silent.

Huh

None of that happened.
The truth ain't in you

Could be a Nazi
He's anti American
That's the bottom line!

If he's Leftist he is to be considered a Communist. They are not ONLY Anti-American they are Anti-Western Civilisation.

A proven NY Times lie...
Well there's a lie right there...
I just watched the intel chief say they never verified the silly report....so they didn't bother the president with it because its so nonsensical....Taliban forces do not need Russian rubles to get them to kill American soldiers....and besides do you know how many American personnel have been killed in Afghanistan in the last year?.....two.....if this stupid TDS NY Times story were true there would be hundreds not just two.....

And Trump is silent.

So they must have names right?
TELL us their names. An anonymous source is usually a liar kid, time to grow up.

There is NEVER only two possibilities kid, that tells me you are young. Rump IS the WH, god you're stupid.
And Trump is silent.

Damn you ignorant.

They consider Western Civilisation to be the evil of the world WHICH is WHY the Leftists have their Love-In with them, because Leftists HATE Western Civilisation also because of Muh Racism and Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago.
That's why a bounty would be useless and uncalled for they would do it for free.

A proven NY Times lie...
Well there's a lie right there...
I just watched the intel chief say they never verified the silly report....so they didn't bother the president with it because its so nonsensical....Taliban forces do not need Russian rubles to get them to kill American soldiers....and besides do you know how many American personnel have been killed in Afghanistan in the last year?.....two.....if this stupid TDS NY Times story were true there would be hundreds not just two.....

The TDS crowd will CONTINUE to ignore all of that though about the New York Slimes story being horsecrap, it does NOT fit their Kool Aid Brainwashing of Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Putin Agent.

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back