Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

What did trump say?

Urd
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

You are a fucking moron
Probably operating out of China

How many Americans have been killed by the taliban under this imaginary program?

Why does it matter where people are operating? But it does matter if a member like me protecting US interest? Called patriotism.

Based on how you post and react. YOU..... You are in Moscow protecting Russians interest. Are you even an American?

You are asking me how many Americans have been killed? Means you don’t know anything it just plain ignorant.

Whats the number?
You anti American piece of shit.

MELTDOWN....

Again. Why am I an anti American when I’m protecting my country USA interest against foreigners or traitor like you?

You are here protecting Russians interest. You are not an American. Truth hurts isn’t it.

Your writing does not even have the rhythm of a native Born American.
You are protecting anti American interests
Nah! Means nothing. compared to your post anti American.

Do you even realize how silly you are? You are here protecting Russians interest.

Russia told us it would be a mistake to attack Syria. It was a mistake.

Why in the world anyone will listen to Putin?? Except Trump his puppy. Since when Putin input has any credibility?

We did not invade Syria. We were only there to fight the ISIS with help of the Kurds.. If we have to invade any country it will take hundred of thousands US soldiers. So no it was not a mistake.

Bite me.

Boots On The Ground: U.S. Forces In Syria

Oh little poor thing.
Again. US military was there to fight ISIS with the help of the Kurds. All those howitzers are pointed to ISIS territories. Nothing more. Your link proved what I’m talking. But that has nothing to do with what you are blabbering US invade Syria. If US wants to invade Syria meaning against Assad. Assad regime will fall with in a week. Did US and coalitions bomb Damascus?

The entire purpose of Barack Hussein arming up ISIL was to fight a proxy war against Assad, have you been in a coma?

You may want to update yourself. Arming ISIL? Do you have any proof of what you are babbling about?

The arms we were running out of Libya went to "isis".

Said who? You? Another Russian lover.
You claimed you are not a Trump supporter. But you are here posting pro Trump and Russia’s interest. You are LIAR.

Refresh and read the link.

Oh! Boy. PAY ATTENTION. Read the thread coming from your buddy billyjeen ( Barrack Hussein arming up ISIL). Then you followed up with your link.
Do you even read your link? Where does it say in your link that Barrack Hussein PURPOSELY giving arms to ISIL? Where?

I debunked your previous link and I debunked this one again....

The purpose of arming the rebels against Assad because Assad Sr and junior been slaughtering his people for years. To help stop the atrocities and influx of refugees fleeing Syria to Europe and US. Just imagine if great Obama didn’t do anything to protect these people.

Obama was the only reason and only reason ISIS was defeated in Syria with the help of the Kurds totaling over 11,000 casualties. Then they were abandoned by your coward, lousy and incompetent Trump.

There are two options. He did it intentionally or he was completely incompetent as this is what always happens.

And then you have to ask yourself, what in the world were we running arms out of another country for in the first place?

And then ask yourself how that turned out for us.

And ISIS hasn't been defeated. ISIS isn't something you can defeat.
ISIS obama's JV team
back in 2010 there wasn't a peep out of the USMB leftists when Iran had a bounty of U.S. Troops in Afghanistan not even obama

Not a peep out of Democrats. "leftists" didn't want us there.
that maybe so yet they were silent when obama did nothing

The "left" almost got Obama not to go into Syria. They did speak up. In part it is why Hillary lost to the weakest opponent ever to run.
the weakest opponent beat 17 republicans and a weak democrat opponent

It's sad that this country had the choice between Trump and Hillary. Equally sad that it's going to be between two senile old men.
It's sad that America needed President Trump but here he is

He is failing.
actually no he's not

3 miles of new wall. Obamacare is still the law of the land. Losing over and over in the courts. He never lived up to his promise to round up illegals. How much further do you want me to go?
your miles are way low this is just from the military

Last year, the Pentagon diverted $6 billion of its budget to build barriers in California, Arizona and New Mexico. As of Jan. 13, according to Army Corps of Engineers figures, about $3 billion of that has been awarded for contracts to build 200 miles of barriers.

“I can’t give you any information on any future budget decisions," Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman told reporters Thursday, in response to reports of internal White House documents showing a plan to siphon another $7.2 billion from DoD accounts this year. "I’m not privy to what those decisions have been at this point.”

The mandate is gone that's a win but you can thank McCain for Obamacare not being gone

As for rounding up illegal many are being rounded up but democrats are helping illegals to hide from ICE
Dude you need to wake up and smell the coffee

3 new miles of wall. It doesn't matter what was spent. There are three new miles of wall.
And if a portion needs to be replaced the same stand NEW BORDER WALL

That was approved and funded years ago.
so new border wall isn't new border wall¿

You know perfectly well what the argument is. If Trump loses you end up with a measly three miles of new wall.
So in you TDS mind something being replaced isn't new? We replace a president every 4 to 8 years is the replacement new or the same person?

Lately it's pretty much been the same person.
Your sidestep is noted and surrender accepted

I was asked a question. I answered it. By answering a question isn't sidestepping anything. If you don't want a question answered, don't ask it.
be you answered with a sidestep
So you're saying Trump is Obama?

Pretty much. Both love to hear themselves talk and neither lived up to their promises.
No the president is much better for America than that piece of shit obama
Yea sure he is. Palling around with white supremacists in golf carts screaming "white power", killing 127,000 citizens over a pandemic he screwed up royally over, allowed the Russians to kill our soldiers by way of bounties and did nothing about it, manufactured an unemployment rate that is untenable, lied to the American public 20,000 times, too many criminal laws broken to mention, one being stealing money from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, and he's doing a better job than Obama? Are you on crystal meth?
you're one delusional TDS fuck
How many Russians are under your bed?

A proven NY Times lie...
Well there's a lie right there...
I just watched the intel chief say they never verified the silly report....so they didn't bother the president with it because its so nonsensical....Taliban forces do not need Russian rubles to get them to kill American soldiers....and besides do you know how many American personnel have been killed in Afghanistan in the last year?.....two.....if this stupid TDS NY Times story were true there would be hundreds not just two.....

The TDS crowd will CONTINUE to ignore all of that though about the New York Slimes story being horsecrap, it does NOT fit their Kool Aid Brainwashing of Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Putin Agent.
And there will be more....we still have four months till November....its amazing to watch the once proud grey lady turn into a comic book right before our eyes....TDS is worse than covid 19.....

What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

What did trump say?
Again what did obama say? what did you leftists say back in 2010?

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

It won't be in Afghanistan with that peace deal he has secured (?)
Afghanistan doesn't appear to be Trump's most likely target.
maxresdefault.jpg

Assassination of Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....

Here, use our money?

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....

You're stupid

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....
You are defending another false NY Times story....you should know this before they have to come out a apologize again.....

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

You're stupid
Oh no, an uneducated slob Trump cultist said mean things to me...

Here, use our money?

hey, wait a sec....

You're stupid
Oh no, an uneducated slob Trump cultist said mean things to me...

Where?

You are defending another false NY Times story...
You have no way of knowing that is true. Pointing out your desperate lying is not defense of the story. Once again, you try to accuse everyone else of that which you are doing: believing whatever you want to believe.

Hate for Trump is growing at warp speed. When his approval ratings fell below 40% it meant he was losing some of his supporter base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back